注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 NBA2K24+NBA2K23+NBA2K22+NBA2K21+NBA2K20+NBA2K19+NBA2K18+NBA2K系列 NBA 2K11: Jordan Challenge试玩感想【更新中文翻译】 ...
查看: 4602|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] NBA 2K11: Jordan Challenge试玩感想【更新中文翻译】 [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-31 08:52:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
感谢巴哈网友jojohuang翻译

Playing as Michael Jordan in "NBA 2K11" brings the fun back to virtual dunking.

Has dunking the ball in a video game lost its luster? We've all probably done it millions of times by now. Just another move. But when I dunk the ball as Michael Jordan in "NBA 2K11", tongue out as he throws down a tomahawk jam over Patrick Ewing, knocking the Knicks star to the ground as I watch MJ swing on the rim, I can't wipe the smile off my face. The shine is back.

Next time down the floor, I pass the ball to Michael and as I pump fake, he holds the ball up with one hand in John Starks' face. Starks takes a swipe at the rock then is left looking like a fool as MJ drives baseline for the reverse. Magic.

Playing as the old-school Bulls, I battled everyone from the Bad Boys in Detroit to Bird, Ainge, McHale, and Parish on the Celtics. I got dunked on by Shawn Kemp, swatted Isiah's jumper, and was roughed up by the Pistons D.

As a basketball fan (or more accurately, a self-diagnosed hoops nut), these moments are amazing and really make "NBA 2K11" a must-own. I played the game for a couple of hours, first playing the classic match-ups in The Jordan Challenge, then drafting Michael to the Heat in MJ: Creating a Legend mode (MJ, LeBron, and Wade ... oh my!), and I have to say, I haven't had this much fun playing a basketball game in years.

Highlights of my virtual time with Mike include:

Went up for a right-handed dunk and switched mid-air to the left-handed layup that MJ made famous against the Lakers.
對上湖人隊著名的在空中換左手挑籃哪一招用出來了
Scottie Pippen actually helps MJ off the court after his famous flu game.
Pippen確實在MJ那一場感冒時扶他出場
Patrick Ewing threw down some nasty dunks for the Knicks, and Starks caught fire for four three-pointers in a row (where's Reggie Miller when you need him?).
Ewing做了一些骯髒(?)的灌籃,Starks也連續投了四個三分球(當你需要miller時他在哪裡?)
The roster of historic players is deeper than I initially thought as 2K went out and got just about every big-name player (and the not-so-big names) into the game.
球員名單比我當初2K宣布時想的還多,幾乎每個大明星(還有不是名氣那麼大的)也都帶入比賽了
Disappointing that the Bulls/Suns match-up isn't in the Jordan Challenge, but Barkley is one of the few players that didn't want to be in the game (what, is he still bitter about "Shut Up and Jam"?).
對於公牛對太陽沒有放在Jordan Challenge裡失望,但Bardley是少數幾個球員不希望被
放進比賽的(難道他還對於之前1994年的video game "shut up and jam"的失敗感到痛苦嗎)
With all the talk about Michael, don't forget about Dominique Wilkins being in the game. The Human Highlight Film is a player meant for video games, and in "2K11" some of the dunks he throws down are just sick.
當大家都把焦點放在MJ時,不要忘記D. Wilkins也在比賽裡, 在2K11裡他的幾個灌籃也真是變態
Nine of the Jordan Challenges are single-game events, but one challenge actually has you play every game of the 1991 NBA Finals against Magic Johnson and the Lakers.
9個Jordan Challenges是單一的賽事,但是只有1991總冠軍戰對上湖人是可以打滿每場比賽
Flu game is handled in "2K11" by decreasing Michael's stamina rating.
MJ得到流感那一場比賽會降低MJ的體力數值
Funny tosee the evolution of Dennis Rodman as he first appears on the Pistons with no tats and no colored hair. Then you see him on the Bulls and it's a much different story (although still a great player).
有趣的是看到小蟲首次在活塞隊出場沒有刺青跟染髮,然後看他在公牛打是完全不同的情景了
Commentary is time-specific, so when you play in the NBA Finals against the Lakers, the announcers will talk about how Los Angeles played against the Blazers earlier in the playoffs.
評論有特地注意時間的變換,所以當你對上湖人,播報員會談論在之前季後賽湖人對上拓荒者的情形
Alley-oop controls changed to LT+B this year (was LT+A) to help avoid accidental tosses while running with turbo and simply trying to pass.
空中接力灌籃今年變成LT+B了(360板)(去年是LT+A)以避免只是加速跑步跟要傳球導致意外
When you play against the Jazz, get ready for Pick and Roll 101. Stockton and Malone will simply take you to school with this move.
上爵士比賽,準備看101招的Pick and Roll. Stockton跟malone會一直演練這一招.
Jordan Challenge controls are just like any game, where you control the entire team, but MJ: Creating a Legend mode is more like My Player where you are locked on Jordan for the entire game. That means when MJ is sent to the bench, you watch the game while riding pine.
Jordan Challenge的操縱跟平常比賽都一樣,可以操縱整隊球員,但是創造歷史模式只能操縱MJ,代表著當MJ坐在板凳,你也只能看著比賽
Jordan Challenge quarter length is 8 minutes.
Jordan Challenge一節八分鐘
Michael's calf sleeve is a new accessory in the game.
MJ的小腿護膝是遊戲中新的配件
ClassicMJ teams are all available to play as in Exhibition games right out of the box. You don't need to beat them in Jordan Challenge in order to play as them.
經典球隊是可以在平常模式中使用.不需要在Jordan Challenge模式打敗他們才能使用)
"NBA 2K11" features team specific plays for every team in the game, including the classic squads. The count is up to 800 actual plays that the real NBA teams run, including specific plays for certain stars on each team.
2K11每一隊都有不用的戰術,包括一些經典的小組戰術,共高達800種戰術實際NBA球隊
在使用的,包括球隊的特定球星所為他們設計的

There are NBA-approved hard fouls in the game. No fighting, but players will get dragged down as the defender tries to prevent you from getting your shot off.
有一些NBA認可的嚴重犯規可以看到,沒有打架,但防守者試圖阻止你進攻上籃時會拉你下來
The short shorts in the game crack me up. Can't believe that was the style.
短褲真讓我崩潰,不敢相信那時會有那種服裝(這段翻譯有請高人XD)
I can't remember a character in a sports video game whose likeness has been better captured than MJ in "2K11". From his shoes to his signature animations, if you saw Mike do it in real life, you're going to see him do it in the game, and I'm loving every minute of it so far.

我不記得有哪一個遊戲可以像MJ在2K11中做得這麼好,從他的鞋子到他的招牌動作,假如你有看過MJ現實的動作,你應該要去看在遊戲中的MJ,目前為止我非常喜愛

[ 本帖最后由 lxc193 于 2010-8-31 12:00 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
5706365 + 15 感谢分享!

总评分: 金钱 + 15   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2010-8-31 08:57:06 |只看该作者
等翻译,感谢楼主分享~
。。。。。。。。。。。字数

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2010-8-31 09:19:31 |只看该作者
那些经典球队能在普通模式使用啊,太好啦,哈哈
乔丹挑战模式不包括两届的扣篮大赛吧,否则就麻烦了

[ 本帖最后由 toyomihm 于 2010-8-31 09:23 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2010-8-31 09:25:37 |只看该作者
才8分鐘??  怎麼怪怪的......
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz
Galaxy Geforce GTX275
4GB Adata DDR2 1066Mhz CL4
Asus P5QL Pro motherboard

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
5#
发表于 2010-8-31 11:24:14 |只看该作者
顶上去   

使用道具 举报

游侠NBA工作组 【新闻】
赛季得分王 ☆→Randy ←☆
★★

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2010-8-31 11:47:46 |只看该作者
手机党表示翻译太难,打字累啊

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 11:37 , Processed in 0.327407 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.