注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 天国:拯救 《天国:拯救》一些规则修改[Wakes Hardcore Overhaul][ ...
查看: 1010|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[界面&其他] 《天国:拯救》一些规则修改[Wakes Hardcore Overhaul][MOD] [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-2-26 16:26:18 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
MOD说明:
原文:
Just a file I put together for my personal use that does a few things. Its also specifically geared toward making late game less of a super easy run through and in this is more comprehensive than the other mod that handles difficulty currently on the nexus.

Unfortunately I dont have much time so like everyone else this is more a bandaid than anything, if you really want to fix the late game power creep perks will have to be modified which would take me awhile so please someone else get on that XD. Also Ai is pretty bad in some cases. Theres alot of little things that need to be fixed that are outside the realm of what we can mod atm.

What it does simply.

Increase Armour values across the board 4x
increases cost of certain actions with stamina
makes Ai more likely to strike in groups
turns down the likelihood of master strikes (hopefully)
Decreases amount of money you get for selling items and also increases item costs
Increases amount and likelihood of roadside encounters
Increases arrow speed and takes away arrow trails
Makes food last longer in game without spoiling
Makes Polearm weapons equip-able and able to put into your inventory (In addition the Polearm takes up the bow slot so that you may have a sword and polearm equipped but not a bow and polearm)

机翻:
只是一个文件,我把它放在一起供我个人使用,它会做一些事情。它也特别适合让后期的游戏减少超级简单的跑动,并且在这方面比另一个处理困难的mod更全面。

不幸的是,我没有太多时间像其他人一样,这比其他任何东西都更像是一个bandaid,如果你真的想修复后期游戏的力量,creep perks将不得不被修改,这将需要我一段时间,所以请别人得到这个XD。在某些情况下,艾也相当糟糕。这些小东西需要修补,这些东西超出了我们可以修改的范围。

它简单。

增加4x板甲的数值
增加耐力的某些行动的成本
使得艾可能更容易成群结队
拒绝主人罢工的可能性(希望)
减少销售物品的金额并增加物品成本
增加路边遇到的数量和可能性
提高箭头速度并带走箭头路径
在不破坏的情况下,让食物在游戏中持续更久
使武器武器装备并且能够投入你的库存(此外,长柄武器占据了弓槽,以便你可以装备剑和长柄武器,但不包括弓和长柄武器)

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dCIXeI 密码:2fmy

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:32 , Processed in 0.250435 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.