注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 天国:拯救 《天国:拯救》CPU限制优化[Freezes and stuttering FIX ...
查看: 4887|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[画面&生物] 《天国:拯救》CPU限制优化[Freezes and stuttering FIX][MOD] [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-2-26 15:21:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
MOD说明:
原文:
Just a small tool that limits your processor cores, prevents KCD load one of them to 100%, which may cause stuttering and micro freezes.

How to use:

1. Unpack tool to any location on your hard drive disc.
2. Run BES.exe.
3. Load your game.
4. Alt+Tab to BES and choose "KingdomCome.exe" procces by pressing "Target" button.
5. Press "Limit this" button and set with bottom slider percentage -2% usage, which means your game may take only 98% of your processor power.
6. Minimize the tool to tray.
7. Play game and enjoy freeze free gameplay ;)

NB! This tool also works with many other games where exists problems with CPU overheat and high consuming.

(!) Unfortunately you should run BES everytime after restart PC or if you closed it before completely. If you used "limit/watch" option instead just "limit" and keep BES running in tray, he will remember your current options to game, and you can just load or restart your game anytime. But after restart or shutdown PC you should run and configure BES again. This is not so big pay for a stability, i believe.

To avoid that, i made a simple BAT file as autolauncher, which you should configure before using.
How to do that:
1. Download AUTOlauncher from "Optional files" and unpack to any location on your hard drive disc.
2. Rightclick on file - choose "Сhange" and open it in notepad.
3. Change directories as guided in file (avoid to use strange symbols in directories).
4. Run updated steam client before using completed bat.
5. If you use for game common directories like Program Files, you should run game "As administrator", just in case.
4. If you do all things right - the game should run together with BES, which starts limiting immediately (orange light in tray).

Known issues with this tool:

* FPS can drop slightly in areas where you had longest freezes (towns basically).
* If your KCD process not visible in tool list - Run BES.exe "As administrator".

Alternative known way to solve freezings problem:
If you do not want use any tool, no matter what reason

1. Fully load your game.
2. Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to run Task Manager.
3. Open "Performance" tab. You will see your CPU cores usage under "CPU Usage History". Look for one that is taking 100% usage (core 1 for my i5-3570, for example).
4. Find "KingdomCome.exe" process, to find it:
* In windows 7 - open tab "Processes"
* In Windows 10 -  open tab "Details".
5. Right click on "KingdomCome.exe", choose "Set affinity".
6. Untick our core with maximum usage and click Ok, then tick back.
7. Close Task Manager and go back to game.
8. Now your cores will be balanced, but you should do that process again every game run.

NOTE: after playing 1hr with this method - i found it causes more FPS lags, than during using BES. In towns my fps drops sometimes below 20 fps, while with BES it did not go down more than 30 fps (except dialogues). Im not sure why this happens. But i suppose game not without purpose works around one core usage, and balanced cores probably causes less stable performance. Need more feedback by users using this method.

机翻:
只是一个限制处理器内核的小工具,可以防止其中一个KCD负载达到100%,这可能会导致卡顿和微型死机。

如何使用:
1.将工具解包到硬盘上的任何位置。
2.运行BES.exe。
3.加载你的游戏。
4. Alt + Tab到BES,然后按“Target”按钮选择“KingdomCome.exe”。
5.按下“限制这个”按钮并设置底部滑块百分比-2%的使用率,这意味着您的游戏可能只需要98%的处理器能力。
6.最小化工具到托盘。
7.玩游戏,享受免费游戏;)

NB!此工具也适用于存在CPU过热和高消耗问题的许多其他游戏。

(!)不幸的是,您应该在重新启动PC之后每次运行BES,或者在完全之前关闭它。如果您使用“限制/监视”选项而不是“限制”并让BES在托盘中运行,他会记住您当前的游戏选项,并且您可以随时加载或重新开始游戏。但是在重新启动或关闭PC之后,您应该再次运行并配置BES。我相信这对于稳定而言并不是那么重要。

为了避免这种情况,我做了一个简单的BAT文件作为autolauncher,在使用之前应该配置它。
怎么做:
1.从“可选文件”下载AUTOlauncher并解压缩到硬盘驱动器光盘上的任何位置。
2.右键单击文件 - 选择“更改”并在记事本中打开它。
3.按照文件中的指导更改目录(避免在目录中使用奇怪的符号)。
4.使用完整的蝙蝠前运行更新的蒸汽客户
5.如果您使用Program Files等游戏常用目录,则应该运行游戏“以管理员身份”,以防万一。
4.如果你做的都是正确的 - 比赛应该与BES一起运行,BES立即开始限制(盘中的橙灯)。

此工具的已知问题:

* FPS可能会在冻结时间最长的地区(基本为城镇)略有下降。
*如果您的KCD进程在工具列表中不可见 - 运行BES.exe“以管理员身份”。

替代已知的解决冻结问题的方法:
如果你不想使用任何工具,不管是什么原因

1.完全加载你的游戏。
2.按Alt + Ctrl + Delete运行任务管理器。
3.打开“性能”选项卡。您将在“CPU使用历史”下看到您的CPU内核使用情况。寻找一个正在使用100%(例如,我的i5-3570为核心1)的产品。
4.找到“KingdomCome.exe”进程,找到它:
*在Windows 7中 - 打开选项卡“进程”
*在Windows 10中 - 打开选项卡“详细信息”。
5.右键点击“KingdomCome.exe”,选择“设置亲和力”。
6.用最大的用量取消我们的核心,然后单击确定,然后回滚。
7.关闭任务管理器并返回游戏。
8.现在你的核心会保持平衡,但是你应该在每场比赛中再次进行这个过程。

注意:使用这种方法玩1小时后 - 我发现它比使用BES时导致更多的FPS滞后。在城镇里,我的fps有时低于20fps,而BES则低于30fps(对话除外)。我不知道为什么发生这种情况。但是,我认为游戏并非没有目的,只能在一个核心使用情况下工作,而平衡核心可能会导致性能较差。需要使用此方法的用户提供更多反馈。

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ejSXky 密码:7dfj

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2018-3-5 07:18:59 |只看该作者
好像很不错,试一下

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2018-3-5 10:46:32 |只看该作者
感謝分享~~~~~~~~~~~

使用道具 举报

白金会员勋章活跃勋章资深水手勋章游侠之星

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

地板
发表于 2021-12-11 13:02:21 |只看该作者
感谢分享支持下

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:10 , Processed in 0.315896 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.