注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 天国:拯救 《天国:拯救》显示和隐藏HUD[Show and hide HUD][MOD] ...
查看: 1394|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[界面&其他] 《天国:拯救》显示和隐藏HUD[Show and hide HUD][MOD] [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-2-26 14:27:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

MOD说明:
原文:
This simple mod shows and hides the top (compass) and bottom (stamina/health) HUD elements.
The default keys are 3 to hide, and 4 to show, but you can change these to what you'd like.

Installation
1) Download the file
2) Extract the contents to your desktop
3) Open your KCD installation folder (e.g. <drive>:\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance)
4) If you already have a user.cfg file, copy the text from the mod and paste into your user.cfg file.  Remember to save the file.  Go to Configuration section below.
5) If you don't have a user.cfg file, copy the mod file to your KCD folder.  Make sure you copy it to the root KCD folder and don't put it into the Data folder!
6) In your KCD Steam launch options (In Steam, right click KCD in your games library, click Properties, click Set Launch Options), type the command "+exec user.cfg" (without the quotes), then click OK

Configuration
I use key 3 to hide and 4 to show 'cos I want something near my sword/bow keys "1" and "2".

To edit the file, open it with notepad++ (or similar).  Change 3 and 4 to different keys.  The "--" bits are just comment lines.  Remember to save your changes!

Notes
I don't know what'll happen if you bind keys to ones already bound within KCD.  Perhaps both functions will work, perhaps neither, perhaps only 1...
As always, with KCD, and indeed any game, make sure you backup your saves before you start installing and messing around with mods.

机翻:
这个简单的mod显示并隐藏顶部(指南针)和底部(耐力/健康)HUD元素。
默认密钥是隐藏3个,显示4个,但您可以根据需要更改这些密钥。

安装
1)下载文件
2)将内容提取到您的桌面
3)打开你的KCD安装文件夹(例如<drive>:\ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ KingdomComeDeliverance)
4)如果你已经有了一个user.cfg文件,从mod复制文本并粘贴到你的user.cfg文件中。记得保存文件。转到下面的配置部分。
5)如果您没有user.cfg文件,请将mod文件复制到您的KCD文件夹中。确保将其复制到根KCD文件夹中,并且不要将其放入Data文件夹中!
6)在KCD Steam启动选项中(在Steam中,右击游戏库中的KCD,单击属性,单击设置启动选项),键入命令“+ exec user.cfg”(不带引号),然后单击确定

组态
我用3号隐藏键和4号键显示'因为我想在我的剑/弓键“1”和“2”附近找点东西。
要编辑文件,用记事本++(或类似的)打开它。将3和4更改为不同的键。 “ - ”位仅仅是注释行。请记住保存您的更改!

笔记
如果您将密钥绑定到KCD中已绑定的密钥,我不知道会发生什么。也许两种功能都可以工作,也许两种功能都可以,也许只有1种
与往常一样,在KCD和任何游戏中,确保在开始安装和修改mod之前备份您的存档。

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1jKgoSgI 密码:ukf0
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:47 , Processed in 0.325126 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.