注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 饥荒:巨人王朝+饥荒 【饥荒游戏DLC巨人王朝】y×utube的up主Markiplier同人m ...
查看: 3224|回复: 0

[MOD] 【饥荒游戏DLC巨人王朝】y×utube的up主Markiplier同人mod,Markiplier v1.9 The darkness multiplies [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2014-10-17 18:51:11 |显示全部楼层
【饥荒游戏DLC巨人王朝】y×utube的up主Markiplier同人mod,Markiplier v1.9 The darkness multiplies

原帖

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246161031&searchtext=Markiplier

Markiplier v1.9 - The darkness multiplies,y×utube的up主Markiplier同人mod

此mod有30MB之巨,做的比较用心的人物角色,让我想起了韩国人做的那个萌萌的狗公主mod!

支持rog巨人王朝。

Change Notes
Download the mod for standalone client at the Klei Forums![forums.kleientertainment.com]
Join the Markimod Collab Team Steam group!

MARK I need to talk to you, I am adding an expansion pack to this mod with custom adventure mode, slenderman, and even surgeon simulator bob! (santiplier will also make an appearence!) so please talk to me because I NEED your help with this! (mostly just ideas to influence the mod and so I can keep you posted on the updates that are made)

talk to me on steam, or skype (name's Fidooop), or use email! fidooop@gmail.com
(remember my name always has 3 of the letter o)

(if you are not markiplier but are reading this then please go try to contact him and tell him this mod has updated and I need his contact!)

FEATURES特性:
(NOTE, THIS LIST IS OUT OF DATE AND WILL BE UPDATED SOON Thankyou for your patients)
mod configuration 关于mod设置
chance to change into the maniac is changable 变疯狂的几率可修改。
darkiplier threshold is changable 男主门槛可改。
custom intro can be turned on and off 自定开头可以开关。
swearing can be turned on and off 骂街可开关。
warfstache sparkle FX can be increased/decreased or even turned off 粒子特效可增减或者关闭。
the hooded hero spawn chance is changable 戴头帽英雄刷新几率可改。

custom maxwell intros 自定义马克斯维尔开头。

has an equipable Warfstache that turns you into Wilford! 可装备的粉胡子把你变成Wilford。
Wilford loves meat so much he refuses to eat any veggies! Wilford喜欢肉,拒绝蔬菜。
when the warfstache is set on the ground it'll sparkle 粉胡子放地上,有闪光效果。

Tinybox Tim! Follows the 'Tiny Tim's Plushy' item, can't die, and has a 5 slot inventory! 小盒子提姆,跟班,不会死,5格装备栏。
When placing the Warfstache inside of Tinybox Tim he will transform into Tiny WarfBox Tim! 把粉胡子放入小盒子提姆,他会变小胡盒提姆!
Tim's Tiny Plushy attracts Tim! He can't stand to leave his little amnesia grunt toy alone!
提姆的小毛绒吸引提姆,他无法离开这个失忆症咕噜声的玩具。
When insane enough you will turn into DARKIPLIER! (darki's lines still need to be finished) everynight you have a chance to turn into a raging beast! 当足够疯狂时,变成DARKIPLIER,每晚你都有机会变愤怒野兽!
this raging beast's name is the markiplier maniac, and the markiplier 'dance party theme' (crazy la paint) will play during this state! 这愤怒的野兽的名字是markiplier 疯狂,markiplier ‘舞会主题’会在这状态播放。
(if you want to listen to crazy la paint more often ingame then download this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297443906 )

when turning into the maniac there will be a chance that the hooded hero will spawn if you fail to kill the hooded hero by day time he will vanish 当变疯时候,会有几率带头帽的英雄刷出,如果你白天没杀成,他会消失。

there will be a 50% chance that a blacksmith key will drop from the hooded hero! 一半几率铁匠钥匙会从带头帽的英雄掉落。
there will also be a blacksmith safe that will spawn in a random location in your world... 铁匠保险箱,会在世界随机刷。
you need to use the blacksmith key to unlock the blacksmith safe 你需要铁匠钥匙解锁铁匠保险箱。
the blacksmith safe will be fully indestructable and have a 12 slot inventory! 铁匠保险箱,完全不可破坏,12格道具栏!
When unlocking the safe you will be given much loot including a blueprint to make a blacksmith sword! 解锁保险箱,会得大量掉落品包括蓝图,能做铁匠剑。

Blacksmith Sword 铁匠剑
Blacksmith sword has a maximum of 1000% durability and has a 20% chance to use a random special power! 铁匠剑有最大1000%耐久,20%几率使用随机特殊力量。
power 1: set the enemy a flame 力量1,烧敌人。
power 2: freeze the enemy 力量2,冰冻敌人。
power 3: poison the enemy 力量3,让敌人中毒。
power 4: make the enemy bleed 力量4,让敌人流血。
a special 5th power (0.5% chance) will warp the enemy away to an other location on the map (most of the time it's close by) 特殊第五力量(0.5%几率)会传送走敌人,到地图其他地方(大多数机会都是挨着的地方)

Wilford warfstache playable character! 那个Wilford 粉胡子是可玩角色!
(not the wilford you get by putting on the warfstache as markiplier)
when unlocking the blacksmithsafe you unlock wilford warfstache! 当解锁铁匠保险箱,会解锁wilford 粉胡子角色!
Wilford warfstache starts out with lowered health and a new badge - The Warfstache badge 那个Wilford 粉胡子上来血较低,有一个新徽章。

The Warfstache badge will slowly deplete overtime but when high enough you can press the 'x' key to activate it which will buff wilford like crazy! 粉胡子章会慢慢随时间衰竭,但高到一定程度,你可以按X键激活,疯狂强化wilford 。
when you are buff wilford your hunger and warfstache badges will deplete quickly
wilford doesn't like plants so it actually will give -10 hunger points and take quite alot of sanity and warfstache power 强化版wilford ,你的饥饿,粉胡子章,都会快速衰竭。
killing things and eating meat will increase your warfstache badge! 杀东西吃肉会增加你的粉胡子章!

When starting a world as wilford you will recieve a warfstaff, a broken gold gun, and a couple of warfbugs! 以wilford 开始一个世界,你会收到一个粉杖,破金枪,还有一对粉虫。
around wilford there will be warf-flowers and warfbugs for you to start a farm of warfminis (you recieve warfminis by picking warf-flowers) 围绕wilford 有粉花还有粉虫,让你农田种植粉迷你(摘粉花收获粉迷你)

when your warfstaff runs out of durability it will turn into an empty warfstaff that will deal only 1 damage per hit 当你的粉杖耗尽耐久,会变成空粉杖,一击只有1伤害。
use warfminis and the empty warfstaff to craft a new warfstaff! (fight tab) 用粉迷你和空粉杖合成新粉章。(战斗标签页)

use broken gold gun, some gears, and some gold to craft a POOF gun! (at an alchemy machine in the fight tab) 用破金枪,若干齿轮,若干金子,合成吹气枪(战斗标签页下,炼金机合成)
poofgun will require warfminis for ammo! if you don't have any warfminis wilford will try to shoot but let you know there's no ammo left! 吹气枪会要粉迷你做子弹!如果你没有粉迷你,wilford 会射击但让你知道没有子弹。

warfmuffins! 粉马芬
you can make warfmuffins in the crockpot! recipe requires atleast 1 warfbutter (from warfbugs) and 1 meat/cookedmeat and the other 2 slots have to be filled with warfbutter/meat/cookedmeat
there is currently a visual bug with the warfmuffin because the crockpot hates me... >.> 你可以烹饪锅做粉马芬。配方要至少1粉黄油(来自粉虫)和1肉/烹饪过的肉,加上其他2格必须填粉黄油/肉/烹饪过的肉,当前粉马芬有个视觉bug,因为烹饪锅讨厌我。。。

SPECIAL THANKS特别感谢:
Mr. Tiddles,
Drew the main atlas and helped with the code a bit
The Letter W,
Drew the big portrait
here is her tumblr http://theletterwsartflap.tumblr.com/
Valka
Drew the warfstache anim
drew tiny box tim's face
Lawrence Caustic Sorrow
Squished a deathly bug
Artintel
helped with code
1337gamer15
drew tiny box tim's body
simplex
fixed a bug with tiny box tim's custom animation
Boss
helped out with alot of art edits and polishing up things
Mister L
wrote Wilford's lines
Dryicefox
Drew the Tiny Tim's Plushy
(NOTE: THE AMNESIA GRUNT IS NOT OWNED BY ME OR ANY OF THE CONTRIBUTORS OF THIS MOD! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO FRICTIONAL GAMES and/or THE CHINESE ROOM THIS IS PURELY FAN ART AND NO PROFIT IS BEING MADE OR WILL EVER BE MADE OFF OF THIS MOD)
(>Dロ」ロ廬scord<)邃「
Did alot of playtesting and found alot of bugs!
Vivilavie
Drew the Maniac's art!
1daBread
made art for the blacksmith key and safe
Erik Debawse
did mark's voices and did art for the hooded hero
also did art for the blacksmith sword effects!
Slendy
Gave good concept ideas
also brought together many artists and orginizing things up very well!
also helping get contact with markiplier!
Monodes
Drew playable Wilford's big portrait and character atlas
Riley
Drew warflowers, warfbugs, warfbutter, and buff wilford's character atlas
Pyro
Drawing poofcloud visual effect
yoru_kage
Drew the blacksmith's sword, empty warfstaff, and warfstaff
Kimmeh Kun
Drew some nice concept art!

版本号2014oct17

分享下载

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntl0oaP

解压密码就是版本号

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 12:43 , Processed in 0.274397 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.