注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 饥荒:巨人王朝+饥荒 【饥荒游戏DLC巨人王朝】无主之地2爆破女小缇娜同人mod ...
查看: 4102|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[MOD] 【饥荒游戏DLC巨人王朝】无主之地2爆破女小缇娜同人mod,Tiny Tina (Reign of Giants) [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-10-14 19:22:44 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
【饥荒游戏DLC巨人王朝】无主之地2爆破女小缇娜同人mod,Tiny Tina (Reign of Giants)

原帖

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193190717&searchtext=Tiny

Tiny Tina (Reign of Giants) 爆破女小缇娜,Borderlands 2【无主之地2 】同人mod

支持rog巨人王朝。

HUZZAH! SHE IS REVISED! BY ME! Tiny Tina, the young demolitons expert from Borderlands 2 is up for a game of Bunkers and Badasses in Maxwell's world.

Hunger: 150 饥饿
Health: 150 血量
Sanity; 160 精神

She has her own special crafting tab, Ordinance, fer makin' things go boom. She can make:
她有特殊合成标签,条令,都是爆破品。
Bunny Bomb 兔子炸弹
It functions the same as gunpowder, but only does 100 damage. Requires 1 rabbit, 1 rope, and 2 nitre to make. 类似火药。100伤害。1兔子,1绳子,2硝石,合成。

Bombshell 重磅炸弹
It lets you harness the power of an exploding slurtle! It functions the same as gunpowder but does 300 damage this time. Requires 4 broken shells and 2 slurtle slime to make. 类似火药,300伤害。4碎壳,2岩蜗牛粘液,合成。。

Badonkadonk 大屁股炸弹
It is the strongest bomb she can make. It functions the same as gunpowder but now does 500 damage! It requires 1 bunny bomb, 1 bunny puff and 2 gunpowder to make. 类似火药,500伤害。1兔子炸弹,1兔人绒毛,2火药,合成。

George 乔治炸弹
Wait he's someone else's freind..... nevermind, anyways george does the same damage as gunpowder, but he auto lights when placed. Requires 1 gunpowder and 1 gears to make. 伤害和火药一样,放下自动亮起。1火药,1齿轮,合成。

Mann Co. Sticky Bomb 曼公司粘性炸弹
She must've taken lessons from Tavish DeGroot. Anyways this one is basically a mine, when a enemy steps on it, it goes boom! It is not stackable however, and deals the same damage as gunpowder. Requires 6 flint, 1 boards, and 1 gunpowder to make. 地雷,不可堆叠,和火药一样伤害。6打火石,1木板,1火药,合成。

Grenade Egg 手雷蛋

Brings back memories of Banjo-Tooie. A throwable grenade that will explode when hitting an enemy, equipping it to the arm slot. It will explode in your face if placed on the ground and lit with a torch, so don't do that. Requires 1 egg and 1 gunpowder to make. 投掷手雷,需装备。放地上用火把点,也能炸。要1蛋,1火药,合成。

She also starts with 6 gunpowder, save it for crafting better bombs! She also doesn't like spoiled or stale food, just like Wickerbottom. Her max sanity is a bit lower too, because since I didn't want to make her weaker against enemies since the bombs aren't the same sort of combat aid like Abigail, and not to mentions since all bombs risk causing earthquakes while in caves or ruins.
上来带6火药。不喜欢腐败过期食品。最大精神有点低。爆炸品爆炸可能引发地洞地震。
Also special thanks to Cheerio, ColleenMcCleod, and squeek on the Klei Forums for helping me get her to work properly!
Also thanks to Fidooop for programming the Grenade Eggs!
Also thanks to Dr. ♥♥♥♥o for the vid

版本2014oct08

分享下载

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bno2vld

解压密码就是版本号。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:30 , Processed in 0.365382 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.