跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-13 07:33:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 xiaoaaaaaa 于 2012-10-13 16:02 编辑

来源:http://www.sigames.com/news/1416 ... rly+access+Beta+FAQ

感谢会员beef1218翻译!

FM13 Pre Order Offer: Early access Beta FAQ

What exactly is the FM 13 pre-order?
Anyone who pre-orders (or pre-purchases) the game through a participating retail partner will be given a beta key which will allow early access to the game. The early access period will be 2 weeks – so allowing people who pre-order to start playing the game two weeks before its actual release as a product.
FM13的预购到底是啥?
任何一个参与预购的经理会在游戏正式发布前2周得到一个Beta版先进入游戏试玩。

What is a beta version?
A beta version in an early version of a game normally produced a few weeks before the game itself is mastered. In the case of FM2013, the disc is already being manufactured, but the actual executable file needed to run the game isn’t on the disc itself as this is delivered via Steam when the game is authenticated, so Sports Interactive will continue to work on the game until a couple of days before it is released.
Beta版是啥?
这个版本只是早期版本,FM一般都是要运行光盘本身才能进入游戏,而这个是仅需要steam身份认证(预购认证)即可,它并不需要光盘运行。

What do I get from my chosen retailer when I pre-order?
This will depend on where you pre-order your copy of FM13. If you pre-order in a participating store in person, you should be given an FM13 branded card, that will have a unique code printed on its reverse.

If you pre-order with a retailer on line, for a boxed copy to be delivered then you will be e mailed a code prior to the beta access going live. The time you receive the code may vary depending on the retailer, so please check with the retailer in question if you are unsure.

If you pre-purchase a Digital Download version of the product then your code will also be sent to you electronically via e mail.

当我参加预购时我能从零售商那得到些什么?
这要取决于你在哪家店预购的FM13,如果你是在加盟的实体店预购,你应该会得到一个反面有独一无二代码的FM13品牌卡片。
如果你是在线参与预购了盒装游戏,你将会收到一个盒装游戏。在beta发布前,你会从email里收到一个代码。收到代码的时间取决于不同的零售商,如果有问题,请与零售商联系。
如果你是预购了数字版的,那么代码会直接发放到你的邮箱里。

What do I do if the retailer hasn’t sent me my pre-order code?
Please talk to the retailer concerned directly. SEGA has provided the pre-order codes to all retailers who are part of the pre-order incentive.
如果零售商没有发代码给我,怎么办?
请直接与零售商联系。SEGA已经把代码提供给所有参与预购的零售商。

What time, exactly, is the beta going to be released?
There is no set time or date that the beta will go live apart from "approximately 2 weeks before release". Sports Interactive want the beta to be as up to date as possible and not have serious issues, so will release the beta when they are happy that this is the case.
具体什么时间beta会被放出?
现在没有具体时间,大概在正版放出的2周前。Sports Interactive希望beta版的信息尽量更新而且问题不多,所以他们会在他们满意的时候才放出beta版。

How will I know when I can access it?
The best place is to check www.footballmanager.com where you can keep up to date with both release date information, and information about the live date for early access.
我怎样知道我可以取得beta?
最好到
www.footballmanager.com查询,在那里你可以获得最新的游戏放出信息。

How do I access the beta?
To access the beta you will need the unique code received or sent to you electronically from the retail partner. All printed cards and e mailed codes come with instructions on how to access the beta. You can also check at www.footballmanager.com for instructions on access, but you will need your unique code and internet access in order to begin the install.

我怎样取得beta?

要取得beta,你需要从零售商处收到代码(在卡片上或者在email里)。所有打印的卡片和email的代码都会有具体步骤如何取得beta。你也可以去www.footballmanager.com处或者如何取得beta的步骤,但是要安装,你必须有你独特的代码和互联网。

How long does the beta code take to install?

This will very much depend on your internet connection speed. For example with an average speed of 2mb/s it should take 20 minutes. Please note however this is only a guide and it will vary.   
beta需要多久安装?
这取决于你的网络速度。(后面的废话不翻译了)

How much space will the beta code take up on my PC/Mac?
Around 2gb of hard drive space will be required to install the beta code
beta需要多少硬盘空间?
大概2GB

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-ordered a boxed copy of the game?
When you collect / receive your boxed copy, you will need to install the game disc. You will be prompted to follow the on screen instructions which will require you to input the activation code that will be printed onto the game manual. Once the game disc is activated, it will recognise your beta game and will allow you to continue play from you left off in your beta game.  
如果我已经预购了盒装游戏,游戏发布的时候会发生什么事?
当你收到你的盒装游戏时,你需要从光盘上安装游戏。你会按照说明xxxxxxxxx需要输入激活码xxxxx. 一旦游戏游戏被集火,它会辨认你的beta游戏而允许你的完整版继续从上次beta玩的地方继续。

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-purchased the Digital Download version of the product?
Your game will automatically update from BETA to final version on the launch day
如果我已经预购了电子版,游戏发布的时候会发生什么事?
在发布当天,你的游戏会自动从beta升级到完整版。

When does the beta game finish?
The early access will be switched off on the Monday, following the games release. You will not be able to continue playing beyond this point unless you have installed the copy you pre-ordered and activated it.
beta游戏何时结束?
在游戏发布后的星期一,beta会结束。除非你已经安装好了完整版,否则你会无法继续玩beta.

What happens to my beta game post release?
Your beta game will remain as a saved game once the access is switched off. This means that you can continue it at any time if you install the copy of the game you pre-ordered. You won’t be able to continue playing the beta from the Monday after release, but it will still be there as soon as you install and activate the copy you pre-ordered.
游戏发布前,我的beta会发生什么事?
你的beta都可以正常游戏,正常save,直到正版发布后的星期一。在那之后,只要你安装好了完整版本,你仍然可以继续游
戏。

Can I save my beta game and carry on when install the full version?
Yes. See above answer.
在我安装好完整版后,我还能继续beta的进度吗?
废话,看上面的回答。

Can I play all game modes in the beta?
The career mode, and new Classic mode including Challenge mode will all be playable in the beta. However it is not the full and final version, so some elements will not be activated until you install the pre-ordered copy.
beta里,我能玩所有模式吗?
职业生涯模式和新的传统模式包括挑战模式都可以在beta里面玩。但是这不是完整版本,是个阉割版,除非你安装了完整版。

What if I change my mind and cancel my pre-order?
If you cancel your pre-order and choose not to install a final version of FM13, then you will no longer have access to the game from the Monday following release.
如果我改变主意而取消了我的预购呢?
如果你觉得取消预购而不去安装完整版的FM13,在游戏发布后的星期一以后,你会无法继续游戏。

What if my code for the beta doesn’t work?
If for some reason you encounter a problem when trying to access the beta, then as long as it’s when the beta has been opened (two weeks prior to the game launch) please contact the help@sega.co.uk
如果我的beta代码无效呢?
如果任何原因你无法取得beta,只要beta已经被发放出来(大概正版发布前2周),请联系
help@sega.co.uk

How long will I have to wait for the full game to download, following my beta install?
As with the beta install, this will depend on the speed of you internet connection so times will vary. We estimate an average install time from beta to complete game would be approx. 20 minutes
在我已经安装beta后,下载完整版需要多久?下载取决于网速,从beta到完整版大概需要安装20分钟。

If serious issues are found in the beta version, will they be fixed in time for the games release?
That is the plan, although both Sports Interactive & SEGA are hopeful that there won’t be any!
如果在beta里面发现严重问题,他们会在完整版里面及时修好吗?
计划就是这样,但希望不要发生。

Is the editor going to be released at the same time as the beta?
No – the editor will be available when the game itself is released at 00.01 GMT on Friday 2nd November.
数据库编辑器会在beta发布同时发布吗?
不。编辑器会跟完整版同时发布,在11月2日0点。
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
wingat + 20 感谢分享~

总评分: 金钱 + 20   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

Gooner Till I Die
游侠足球经理工作组【顾问】
阿森纳 功勋教练 200/200
英格兰 新星 威尔希尔
★★

活跃勋章大头像勋章白金会员勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

沙发
发表于 2012-10-13 07:52:55 |只看该作者
搬砖去了。。。跪求大婶们翻完。。。。
顺便帮我之前的翻顺

使用道具 举报

雷霆•飘雪
游侠元老版主
『体育游戏区』
游侠足球经理工作组 组长
AC米兰 功勋教练 199/200
游侠P.L第三届世界杯冠军
★★★

2015年杰出版主勋章2013年度杰出版主勋章元老版主勋章版主勋章资深版主勋章勤劳之证

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

板凳
发表于 2012-10-13 13:35:58 |只看该作者
赞一个

英特尔 Core i7 6700K@ 4.0GHz
华擎Z170 Extreme4
金士顿 骇客神条 Fury系列 DDR4 2400 8G*2
索泰 Geforce GTX1060-6GD5 X-GAMING OC
饥饿鲨 Vertex460系列 240G
明基 BNQ7C04 BenQ M2200HD

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2012-10-13 14:49:59 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 beef1218 于 2012-10-13 15:27 编辑

我来把它翻译完吧。

FM13 Pre Order Offer: Early access Beta FAQ

What exactly is the FM 13 pre-order?
Anyone who pre-orders (or pre-purchases) the game through a participating retail partner will be given a beta key which will allow early access to the game. The early access period will be 2 weeks – so allowing people who pre-order to start playing the game two weeks before its actual release as a product.
FM13的预购到底是啥?
任何一个参与预购的经理会在游戏正式发布前2周得到一个Beta版先进入游戏试玩。

What is a beta version?
A beta version in an early version of a game normally produced a few weeks before the game itself is mastered. In the case of FM2013, the disc is already being manufactured, but the actual executable file needed to run the game isn’t on the disc itself as this is delivered via Steam when the game is authenticated, so Sports Interactive will continue to work on the game until a couple of days before it is released.
Beta版是啥?
这个版本只是早期版本,FM一般都是要运行光盘本身才能进入游戏,而这个是仅需要steam身份认证(预购认证)即可,它并不需要光盘运行。

What do I get from my chosen retailer when I pre-order?
This will depend on where you pre-order your copy of FM13. If you pre-order in a participating store in person, you should be given an FM13 branded card, that will have a unique code printed on its reverse.

If you pre-order with a retailer on line, for a boxed copy to be delivered then you will be e mailed a code prior to the beta access going live. The time you receive the code may vary depending on the retailer, so please check with the retailer in question if you are unsure.

If you pre-purchase a Digital Download version of the product then your code will also be sent to you electronically via e mail.

当我参加预购时我能从零售商那得到些什么?
这要取决于你在哪家店预购的FM13,如果你是在加盟的实体店预购,你应该会得到一个反面有独一无二代码的FM13品牌卡片。
如果你是在线参与预购了盒装游戏,你将会收到一个盒装游戏。在beta发布前,你会从email里收到一个代码。收到代码的时间取决于不同的零售商,如果有问题,请与零售商联系。
如果你是预购了数字版的,那么代码会直接发放到你的邮箱里。

What do I do if the retailer hasn’t sent me my pre-order code?
Please talk to the retailer concerned directly. SEGA has provided the pre-order codes to all retailers who are part of the pre-order incentive.
如果零售商没有发代码给我,怎么办?
请直接与零售商连续。SEGA已经把代码提供给所有参与预购的零售商。

What time, exactly, is the beta going to be released?
There is no set time or date that the beta will go live apart from "approximately 2 weeks before release". Sports Interactive want the beta to be as up to date as possible and not have serious issues, so will release the beta when they are happy that this is the case.
具体什么时间beta会被放出?
现在没有具体时间,大概在正版放出的2周前。Sports Interactive希望beta版的信息尽量更新而且问题不多,所以他们会在他们满意的时候才放出beta版。

How will I know when I can access it?
The best place is to check www.footballmanager.com where you can keep up to date with both release date information, and information about the live date for early access.
我怎样知道我可以取得beta?
最好到www.footballmanager.com查询,在那里你可以获得最新的游戏放出信息。

How do I access the beta?
To access the beta you will need the unique code received or sent to you electronically from the retail partner. All printed cards and e mailed codes come with instructions on how to access the beta. You can also check at www.footballmanager.com for instructions on access, but you will need your unique code and internet access in order to begin the install.

我怎样取得beta?

要取得beta,你需要从零售商处收到代码(在卡片上或者在email里)。所有打印的卡片和email的代码都会有具体步骤如何取得beta。你也可以去www.footballmanager.com处或者如何取得beta的步骤,但是要安装,你必须有你独特的代码和互联网。

How long does the beta code take to install?

This will very much depend on your internet connection speed. For example with an average speed of 2mb/s it should take 20 minutes. Please note however this is only a guide and it will vary.   beta需要多久安装?
这取决于你的网络速度。(后面的废话不翻译了)

How much space will the beta code take up on my PC/Mac?
Around 2gb of hard drive space will be required to install the beta code
beta需要多少硬盘空间?
大概2GB

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-ordered a boxed copy of the game?
When you collect / receive your boxed copy, you will need to install the game disc. You will be prompted to follow the on screen instructions which will require you to input the activation code that will be printed onto the game manual. Once the game disc is activated, it will recognise your beta game and will allow you to continue play from you left off in your beta game.  
如果我已经预购了盒装游戏,游戏发布的时候会发生什么事?
当你收到你的盒装游戏时,你需要从光盘上安装游戏。你会按照说明xxxxxxxxx需要输入激活码xxxxx. 一旦游戏游戏被集火,它会辨认你的beta游戏而允许你的完整版继续从上次beta玩的地方继续。

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-purchased the Digital Download version of the product?
Your game will automatically update from BETA to final version on the launch day

如果我已经预购了电子版,游戏发布的时候会发生什么事?
在发布当天,你的游戏会自动从beta升级到完整版。

When does the beta game finish?
The early access will be switched off on the Monday, following the games release. You will not be able to continue playing beyond this point unless you have installed the copy you pre-ordered and activated it.

beta游戏何时结束?
在游戏发布后的星期一,beta会结束。除非你已经安装好了完整版,否则你会无法继续玩beta.

What happens to my beta game post release?
Your beta game will remain as a saved game once the access is switched off. This means that you can continue it at any time if you install the copy of the game you pre-ordered. You won’t be able to continue playing the beta from the Monday after release, but it will still be there as soon as you install and activate the copy you pre-ordered.

游戏发布前,我的beta会发生什么事?
你的beta都可以正常游戏,正常save,直到正版发布后的星期一。在那之后,只要你安装好了完整版本,你仍然可以继续游戏。

Can I save my beta game and carry on when install the full version?
Yes. See above answer.
在我安装好完整版后,我还能继续beta的进度吗?
废话,看上面的回答。

Can I play all game modes in the beta?
The career mode, and new Classic mode including Challenge mode will all be playable in the beta. However it is not the full and final version, so some elements will not be activated until you install the pre-ordered copy.
beta里,我能玩所有模式吗?
职业生涯模式和新的传统模式包括挑战模式都可以在beta里面玩。但是这不是完整版本,是个阉割版,除非你安装了完整版。

What if I change my mind and cancel my pre-order?
If you cancel your pre-order and choose not to install a final version of FM13, then you will no longer have access to the game from the Monday following release.

如果我改变主意而取消了我的预购呢?
如果你觉得取消预购而不去安装完整版的FM13,在游戏发布后的星期一以后,你会无法继续游戏。

What if my code for the beta doesn’t work?
If for some reason you encounter a problem when trying to access the beta, then as long as it’s when the beta has been opened (two weeks prior to the game launch) please contact the help@sega.co.uk

如果我的beta代码无效呢?
如果任何原因你无法取得beta,只要beta已经被发放出来(大概正版发布前2周),请联系help@sega.co.uk

How long will I have to wait for the full game to download, following my beta install?
As with the beta install, this will depend on the speed of you internet connection so times will vary. We estimate an average install time from beta to complete game would be approx. 20 minutes
在我已经安装beta后,下载完整版需要多久?下载取决于网速,从beta到完整版大概需要安装20分钟。

If serious issues are found in the beta version, will they be fixed in time for the games release?
That is the plan, although both Sports Interactive & SEGA are hopeful that there won’t be any!
如果在beta里面发现严重问题,他们会在完整版里面及时修好吗?
计划就是这样,但希望不要发生。

Is the editor going to be released at the same time as the beta?
No – the editor will be available when the game itself is released at 00.01 GMT on Friday 2nd November.

数据库编辑器会在beta发布同时发布吗?
不。编辑器会跟完整版同时发布,在11月2日0点。
已有 1 人评分金钱 荣誉 收起 理由
xiaoaaaaaa + 30 + 2 感谢分享~

总评分: 金钱 + 30  荣誉 + 2   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

Gooner Till I Die
游侠足球经理工作组【顾问】
阿森纳 功勋教练 200/200
英格兰 新星 威尔希尔
★★

活跃勋章大头像勋章白金会员勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

5#
发表于 2012-10-13 16:02:43 |只看该作者
beef1218 发表于 2012-10-13 14:49
我来把它翻译完吧。

已将此更新至1L。。。。感谢分享!

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:06 , Processed in 0.327441 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.