注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 NBA2K24+NBA2K23+NBA2K22+NBA2K21+NBA2K20+NBA2K19+NBA2K18+NBA2K系列 NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #13- Online Association [ ...
查看: 6962|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[视讯周边] NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #13- Online Association [附翻译] [复制链接]

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-30 07:00:44 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 shuiwuhen13 于 2011-9-30 14:29 编辑

Hey everyone!
Erick Boenisch, Producer for NBA 2K12, back one more time.  Today I’m going to tell you about something pretty special, something you have all been wanting for a number of years now.  I realize the title of the Insight gave it away, but ‘The Association: Online’ is finally here!  You want details?  Let’s get to it…

大家好!

我是2K12的制作人ErickBoenisch. 今天我会告诉你们一些很特殊的消息,你们等了好几年的消息.我知道爆料的名字出卖了我..不过网上的王朝模式终于来了!你想知道细节不?

A feature like this is a major undertaking if done properly and, let me assure you, we went about this the right way.  Let’s dispel any preconceived thoughts you may have about what this feature is.  The Association: Online is NOT last year’s leagues with a new name and modest improvements.  The Association: Online IS what you’ve come to know and love about the offline experience, simply introduced to the masses in the online world.

一个这样的模式绝对会是销量的保证,在我讲到细节之前,先把你从2K11对这个模式的观念消除掉.网上的王朝模式绝对不是去年网上的联赛换了个名字,它就是把整个王朝模式搬到了网络!

Association Construction
If there is one thing I’ve learned about human tendencies when it comes to the Association mode, it’s that people like to experience this in a number of different ways.  Some people don’t have a lot of time, but like to play every game, so they play 29 game seasons.  Some people insist on 82 game schedules where they try to play at least a rough majority of the games.  Some people like 5 minute quarters.  Some people insist on 12 minute quarters.  This was at the front of my mind during the entire process of creating The Association: Online.

创建王朝

如果说王朝模式教了我任何事情的话,那就是人们有不同的玩法.有些人没有多少时间,不过喜欢玩每一场球赛,所以他们选择29场的赛季.有些人坚持82场而且手动玩大多数球赛.有些人喜欢5分钟1.有些人喜欢12分钟.这就使我创造网上王朝的原理.

Your Online Association comes in two flavors: Public Associations and Private Associations.  As the name would indicate, Public Associations are a first come, first served league interface where anybody is free to join.  These leagues are created and spawned by our Online Association server.  We have a variety of frameworks pre-built to suit your needs.  Some public leagues are 14 game seasons and some are the full 82 games (there are also 29 and 58 game seasons).  They also vary in quarter length, difficulty level, how fast the league advances, and whether a fantasy draft precedes the start of the league.  Private Associations are user-created and require a password to be entered before they can be joined by other players.  Private Associations allow for a greater sense of league customization and, essentially, allow the commissioner to control just about anything that happens within the league.

网上王朝由2个选择:公共王朝或者私人王朝.名字很明显,公共王朝就使先到先入的联盟,任何人都可以加入.这些联盟尤我们的2K服务器来创造. 我们有很多选择,一些公共王朝每赛季只有14场球赛,有些是82场(还有2958的选择)还有不同时长,不同难度,联盟前进速度,梦幻选秀等等. 私人王朝是由玩家创造,加入需要密码. 私人王朝会有更多选择,而且创造人基本管理任何发生在联盟内的事.

Fantasy Draft
For those of you who enjoy the rush of a live fantasy draft, we have created an all-new drafting interface that will provide you with all the information needed to make your draft a successful one.  Aside from the ability to sort available players by various criteria, you will also be able to manage a short list, view your current lineup/team, and view opponent lineups/teams. You can also view your drafting hub, which tells you how many more picks remain until your next selection, how big your payroll is and how much you can afford to spend for each of your remaining picks.

梦幻选秀

如果你喜欢梦幻选秀,我们创造了一个全新的选秀界面,它会给你提供所有能帮助你的信息。不管是筛选球员的众多标准,你还可以管理一个短的名单,察看自己和别人的队伍.还可以去看选秀中心,它会告诉你还有多少个选择就轮到你,你目前要付的工资是多少还有你对剩下的选秀总共能花多少钱.

[/url]
[url=http://downloads.2kgames.com/2ksports/nba2k12/img/image283.jpg]Click here for high resolution

The all-new Fantasy Draft interface gives you every tool you need to perform the perfect draft.

In Association, money matters.  This is something you need to take into consideration when drafting your team.  Mid-tier players with superstar-level contracts (think Rashard Lewis) make you think twice before drafting them where their skill level would indicate.  There are a number of draft strategies you can employ.  You can ‘win now’ with aging vets (Kobe, Duncan, etc.), you can ‘draft for the near future’ with close-to-ready prospects, or you can draft for the ‘distant future’ where you take non-ready prospects that you hope will eventually blossom in a few years time.  This last strategy is an interesting one as it gives you the chance at a top draft pick during your first few years in the league.  A combination of building your team through the fantasy draft as well as the NBA draft is one I’ve already seen work quite well in our test leagues.  I love these fantasy drafts as you will see people take completely different paths.  Do you draft a 33-year old Kobe or a young superstar in the making with John Wall?

在王朝模式中,钱很重要。
你在选秀的时候也要注意这点。中级球员身附巨星球员合同的(比如RashardLewis就会让你多考虑一下到底值不值.你还可以选择很多选秀方案,比如马上赢方案选择现在的巨星(Kobe,Duncan)或者“近期方案来选择未来的新星,或者(远期)方案来在一个未来有潜力的小球员身上压宝.最后这个方案也不错因为你前几年会有比较靠前的选秀名次.
每个人都有不同的选秀方法,这我在实验中就见过. 你是会选择33岁的科比还是未来的巨星比如JohnWall

League Experience
So you’ve joined a league and are now ready for action.  You will quickly notice that The Association: Online has two unique screens not seen in the offline version of the mode.  The first is called ‘League Home’.  This interface gives you a snapshot of what is going on with your team along with displaying any unread notifications you have.  Notifications can be a variety of events including trades that have been offered to you, whether or not another team accepted a trade that you offered, an injury report for one of your players, a league opponent proposing a scheduled game time, and much more.  The design of this interface provides you with ‘need-to-know’ information, all at your fingertips.

联盟经验

比如你加入了一个联盟已经准备好开战了.你很快就会发现网上王朝由2个独一无二的画面,在单击王朝中是看不到的.1个叫联盟之家这个界面会给你一个你球队基本的信息还有任何未读的提醒.提醒一般是交易申请,伤病报告,联盟其他玩家和你商量下一场比赛时间等等.这个界面会告诉你一些需要知道的信息。

[/url]
[url=http://downloads.2kgames.com/2ksports/nba2k12/img/image285.jpg]Click here for high resolution

The League Home interface in Online Association keeps you up-to-date on everything that is happening with your team from upcoming games to trade offers and much more.

The other screen custom tailored for the online experience is the ‘Schedule’ interface.  This screen needed some special treatment as The Association: Online has a unique ‘flex’ scheduling system that I want to tell you about.  Depending on the number of games in your season, we provide you with the ability to play any game on your schedule that takes place in the immediate future.  For example, users playing an 82-game schedule will have three in-game weeks (roughly 10-11 games) available to be played at any given time.  This provides you the opportunity to continue playing your Association in the event that your next opponent is a human opponent who isn’t currently online or available.

另一个界面是时间表界面.这个界面在网上王朝中特殊,网上王朝由一个灵活的计划系统. 根据你每赛季的比赛常熟,我们给你玩任何未来球赛的机会.比如,你在玩一个82球赛的赛季
, 你就会有3个游戏周(大约10-11场比赛)可以在任何时间打.这样你就有机会继续打下一场比赛即使你这一场的对手没来.

[/url]
[url=http://downloads.2kgames.com/2ksports/nba2k12/img/image284.jpg]Click here for high resolution

The Schedule menu in The Association: Online allows you to easily see all of your games that are playable now in addition to games that you have already scheduled with other human opponents.

I’d like to talk a little more about the ‘window’ of games and how it works.  With the default speed setting, your league will advance 3 in-game days every real-world day.  When the league advances, games at the beginning of the ‘window’ get simulated if they are unplayed.  At the same time, new games will appear at the end of your ‘window’ during league advancements.  This provides you with ample time to use our in-game scheduling tool so you can coordinate with other human players and agree to a time against your opponents.  Games against CPU teams can be played any time they are inside your allowed games ‘window’.

我还想说一些关于视窗的功能. 在默认游戏速度下,现实的1天是游戏中的3( 翻这得时候我感觉在看网游小说有米有!!)当你的联盟开始后,没手动玩得游戏会被模拟,之后的球赛也会逐渐出现.你可以用游戏内的计划功能来和其他人讨论比赛的时间.对战CPU的比赛可以在任何时候玩.

At this point you are probably wondering how the concept of ‘time’ works when you have the ability to loosely play games out of order.  Rest assured that we have gone to great measures to ensure league fairness when it comes to this privilege.  One way that we keep people honest here is how player injuries are measured in ‘games’ rather than time.  For example, if Andrew Bynum were to twist his ankle in a game, his injury might require him to sit out for ‘3 games’ rather than ‘1 week’.  This means he will be unable to play again until his team has played 3 more games.  For those of you who thought you might be able to cheese the system by just not playing games until your player is healed, sorry, it doesn’t work like that.

看到这里你应该会想,如果可以随意选择哪场比赛,游戏内的时间没什么用了吧.我们对这个做了很大的改变.比如我们改变了伤病系统.比如,如果Bynum受伤了, 他的伤病会是3场比赛, 而不是1. 这就说明他只有在球队打完3场比赛才能痊愈.如果你原来想以不打比赛来托过伤病期间,抱歉咯.

Trading & Unruly Players
The next tool we created to promote league fairness revolves around our trading system.  Whenever a user agrees to a trade with another team, the trade gets sent out to every single member of the league (as a notification).  As a member of the league, you have a right to review the trade for fairness.  If you like the deal and think it benefits both teams, no further interaction is required on your part.  On the other hand, if you feel like one team is greatly taking advantage of the other, you can choose to protest the trade.  When one or more users choose to protest a trade, it will then go to arbitration where a modified version of our in-game trade logic will evaluate the trade while looking at the needs for both teams.  If the server believes that the trade is acceptable, it will be processed in a future league update.  If the server agrees that the trade is unfair, it will be voided and sent back to the users involved where they can choose to re-work the deal or just abandon it altogether.  One note here regarding Human/CPU trading.  The CPU trade AI is extremely stringent in Online Associations.  For those of you whose intentions are to get to the top by winning deals with the CPU, you’ll need to find another strategy; they are tough in this mode!

交易系统

另一个来保持公平的模式就是交易系统.如果2个人同意交易,这个交易会送到球队内所有成员来评论.如果你感觉这个交易对双方都有利,那么没你的事了.但是如果你感觉有1方无缘无故占了很大的便宜,你可以选择反抗这个交易.如果有1个或者更多人反抗这个交易,交易将会被送到交易逻辑系统,这个系统可以根据双方的情况来判断交易是否公平.如果系统感觉公平的话,那这个交易可行.如果系统觉得这个交易不行,那么这个交易将被反驳回去,交易的双方可以重新修改细节或者直接取消交易.还有就是人和CPU的交易. 今年的CPU交易AI非常严格, 所以如果你想以和CPU交易来赢得球员,我劝你换个想法.

I think we’ve all been in a league at one point or another where a certain member of the league was taking advantage of other players or was involved in collusion of some sort.  We are offering your league protection with the ability to nominate users for removal from the league.  In Public Associations, a vote can be requested to have a player kicked from an Association in which he/she has exhibited questionable behavior.  In Private Associations, the commissioner has the ability to remove a player from his/her league at any time.  We know you all take your online leagues seriously, so it was important for us to provide you with the tools you need to maintain these leagues over a period of multiple seasons.
我想大家都进入过一个里面有些勾结或者不公平的联盟. 我们还做出了一个投票来开出人员的功能. 在公共王朝中, 人们可以投票来开除一个行为异常的人. 在私人联盟中, 创造者有权利在任何时间开除球员. 我们知道你们对网上联盟都很认真, 我们也很努力的来创造一个公平公正的联盟.

Live Offseason
Once your league has crowned its first champion, the offseason will be ready to get underway.  The offseason consists of three periods of time.  In the first period, you will be able to view player retirements, view player progression, accept/decline team contract options, deal with your restricted free agents, etc.  Here you are merely preparing for the second offseason period which is where all the action is.
即时休赛期
当你的联盟产生了第一位冠军之后,休赛期就来到. 它一共包括3个部分,第1个部分可以查看退役球员,球员进度,接收或者拒绝合同选择, 还有处理自由球员等等. 不过第2部分才是休赛期重点.
The second offseason period consists of the NBA Draft, Rookie Signing, and Free Agency.  Due to the nature of these events, this is the ‘Live’ period of the offseason, where all users are required to be present at a pre-scheduled time to participate.  In Public Associations, this will generally be scheduled to accommodate both east coast and west coast users alike.  If you are ever unable to attend the Live Offseason event, we do offer you the ability to login prior to this event and setup a draft list that the CPU will use in your absence during the NBA Draft.  Additionally, you can also provide a free agent target list that you would like the CPU to use during the live Free Agency period in your absence.
第2部分包括NBA选秀, 签新秀还有自由球员. 因为这些活动的天性, 休赛期是"即时“性的, 所有的人员都要在一个时间内参加休赛期. 在公共王朝中, 系统会选择一个西部和东部都比较合适的时间(米国有时差..国内的童鞋杯具了) 如果你无法参加即时休赛期, 我们还有一个功能可以让你提前来做一个你选秀的名单, 然后系统会自动按你的名单帮你选秀, 当然如果你名单上的球员被别人选中, 系统就会自动帮你选. 你还可以做一个选择自由球员的名单.

NBA Draft: This event looks and feels like the draft found in the offline version of The Association.  That is to say that David Stern and Adam Silver will both be on-hand to announce every pick that is made.  Once it is your turn to pick, you will only have 90 seconds to make your selection.  While other teams are drafting, you are able to review the available players list and prepare for your upcoming pick.  The NBA Draft is a very tense and exciting event.  Have a good time with it.
NBA选秀: 这个活动感觉和单机的王朝差不多. 斯特恩先生和Silver先生也会宣布选秀名单. 当轮到你选择时,你会有90秒来做决定, 当别的球队选择时, 你可以查看剩下的球员来准备你下一个选择. 选秀是个非常紧张而有趣的活动. 享受吧.

Rookie Signing: This period is very simple and lasts only a couple minutes before moving on to the Free Agency period.  As draft pick contracts are essentially slotted per the NBA’s collective bargaining agreement, there isn’t any true negotiating here.  It’s simply a matter of accepting the pre-determined contracts for the players you want on your team.
签新秀: 这个阶段很简单, 也只需要几分钟的时间. 由于NBA的劳资协议, 这基本上就是同意或者不同意已经做好的合同,没有多少讨论的余地〉

Free Agency: The Free Agency period consists of 12 ‘days’, with each ‘day’ consisting of two parts.  The first part of the day is when you will make your offers.  Other players and CPU teams will be making real-time bids for players as well, so you’ll want to offer the maximum amount of money that makes sense for your team when bidding on players.  The second part of each ‘day’ is where you can view the players who have accepted your offers.  It is here where you will ‘confirm’ the signing to have a signed player join your team.  This is very useful in that it affords you the ability to send out many offers to players when you can actually only afford to sign one or two of them.  If multiple players accept your offer in the same day, you’ll be able to confirm which one(s) you actually accept onto your team.
自由球员: 自由球员期会持续12"天", 每"天"都包括2部分. 第1部分你会开你的条件, 其他的人员和CPU也会和自由球员开条件, 所以你要尽量给出你最大的限额. 第2部分就是你可以查看同意了合同的球员, 这里你需要”确认" 合同然后签下他. 这个很有用因为你可以给很多球员开出丰富的条件, 然后只签你几个. 如果很多球员都同意了你的合同, 你可以选择你到底选择哪个来加入你的球队.

The third and final period of the offseason is where you will send your players to Training Camps, provided you have earned enough Reward Points during the season to do so.  In the event that your roster does not yet have 12 players on it, you will also be able to sign leftover free agents to get your roster to the required minimum.  Once you have completed these tasks, you simply need to sit back and wait for the next season to start, which will generally happen within a day or so (this varies based on the chosen ‘speed’ of your league).
休赛期最后1部分就是你可以把球员送进训练营, 这会花销你在赛季中得到的奖励点. 如果你的球队还没满12人, 你在这个阶段还可以签剩下的自由球员来保证12人. 当你完成这些任务的时候, 你就可以休息下, 然后等待下一赛季了, 一般来说1天足够,不过还是看你选择的联盟速度.

Closing Thoughts
The Association: Online is something I’ve been dreaming about delivering for a number of years now.  For those of you who have followed my Association Insights over the years, you all know how passionate I am about franchise modes, and making them as truly authentic as possible.  What we were able to accomplish with The Association: Online this year is very remarkable to me.  The architecture used to create this mode will play a pivotal role in an upcoming endeavor that we will be announcing soon.  Needless to say, this endeavor will tie in very closely to your Online Associations.  Well, that’s about all the time I have for now.  I’ll be spending my time this year playing in multiple Online Associations (you can participate in up to 3 different Online Associations at once), so I hope to see you all there.  NBA 2K12…the wait is almost over!
结尾语
网上王朝是我的梦想之一. 如果你们这几年看到过我王朝爆料, 你就知道我对王朝模式有多么激情, 而且尽量做的符合现实. 今天我们创造的网上王朝对我来说意义很大. 这些结构对即将宣布的"Endeavor"起了很重要的作用, "Endeavor"将会很符合网上王朝模式. 今天我就打算玩网上王朝了(1个人最多加入3个联盟),也希望在联盟内见到你. NBA2K12...等待马上就结束了!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
5706365 + 20 求翻译= =

总评分: 金钱 + 20   查看全部评分

No such thing as a life that's better than yourz.
It's beauty in the struggle , ugliness in the success
Hear my words or listen to my signal of distress
Always gon' be a bigger house somewhere, but nigga feel me
Long as the people in that motherfucker love you dearly
Always gon' be a whip that's better than the the one you got
Always gon' be some clothes that's fresher than the ones you rock
Always gon' be a bitch that's badder out there on the tours
But you ain't never gon' be happy till you love yours

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2011-9-30 09:51:24 |只看该作者
这个是王朝咩?????{:18:}{:18:}
明天即将离去,期待年关的时候可以看到全新的12,带着期望离开,希望回来的时候有诸多惊喜等着咱!!!

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2011-9-30 09:52:27 |只看该作者
回复 342156229 的帖子

是的,线上的王朝

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2011-9-30 10:00:20 |只看该作者
shuiwuhen13 发表于 2011-9-30 09:52
回复 342156229 的帖子

是的,线上的王朝

真是,太精致了,太期待12了。。。{:15:}
明天即将离去,期待年关的时候可以看到全新的12,带着期望离开,希望回来的时候有诸多惊喜等着咱!!!

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
5#
发表于 2011-9-30 10:19:25 |只看该作者
回复 342156229 的帖子

游侠完全可以弄个王朝联赛啊..毕竟2K12的Online王朝可以交易,选秀, 等等.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2011-9-30 11:59:37 |只看该作者
好贴,求翻译{:2:}

使用道具 举报

炎の男·三井寿
游侠元勋版主
『竞技体育区』
NBA洛克公园【组长】
游侠攻略组【攻略】
神奈川第一得分后卫 Fish
★★★★★★★★

2015年优秀版主勋章2014年优秀版主勋章游侠元勋版主元老版主勋章版主勋章资深版主勋章白金会员勋章活跃勋章勤劳之证NBA洛克公园荣誉勋章2013年度杰出版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
7#
发表于 2011-9-30 12:33:21 |只看该作者
shuiwuhen13 发表于 2011-9-30 10:19
回复 342156229 的帖子

游侠完全可以弄个王朝联赛啊..毕竟2K12的Online王朝可以交易,选秀, 等等.

联机区就是在搞这个

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
8#
发表于 2011-9-30 12:43:36 |只看该作者
回复 5706365 的帖子

我电脑太差..根本不够加入联赛的帧
我以为你们在2K11搞得Crew..现在好像都没有Online Crew了....

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
9#
发表于 2011-9-30 13:25:52 |只看该作者
回复 5706365 的帖子

既然大大说了就一定要翻,不过现在要睡了,明早就把剩下的翻咯

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
10#
发表于 2011-9-30 14:30:43 |只看该作者
回复 shuiwuhen13 的帖子

怕你们等着急咯,我起的很晚[哇哈哈]现在就翻完了

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
11#
发表于 2011-10-3 21:58:41 |只看该作者
如果这样的话,那么2KOL就杯具了~~

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:04 , Processed in 0.397922 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.