荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-10 03:13:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 shuiwuhen13 于 2011-9-10 12:35 编辑

Hi everyone!
Erick Boenisch, Producer for NBA 2K12, back again.  I know you’ve all been waiting to hear what’s new in My Player this year, and I’m pleased to tell you that we have a LOT going on.  All of our improvements stem from the ideas that you, our fans, have brought forward to us.  With your help, I feel that we have collectively developed the single best career mode in sports video gaming.  With that being said, let’s check out what’s new…
大家好!
我是Erick Boenisch,NBA2K12的制作人. 我知道你们都在等待MP的新闻,我也很荣幸的告诉你我们今年增加了很多. 所有改进的创意都是参考你们的主意. 在你的帮助下,我感觉我们做出了运动类游戏中最好的生涯模式. 既然都这么说,咱们一起来看看新功能吧...

Rookie Showcase + Pre-Draft Interviews
新秀展示赛+选秀前面试
The road to the NBA is a lot different than what you encountered in 2K11.  Gone are the monotonous Draft Combine and Summer League games.  This year, you are immediately thrust into the Rookie Showcase upon creating your player.  Taking place in the historic Madison Square Garden, the Rookie Showcase is an exhibition featuring all of the top prospects in the draft competing against each other.  The Rookie Showcase is a big event; every scout and GM in the league will be on-hand to assess your performance.  Your play in this game plays a significant role in where you get drafted in the NBA Draft.
进军NBA之路和2K11中有很大区别.选秀比赛和夏季联赛都被取消,今年,你在创建玩球员后直接会去新秀展示赛. 新秀展示赛会在麦德逊花园举行, 它会包括选秀中的顶级球员互相对抗. 新秀展示是个很大的活动, 每个球队的侦察员和总经理都回看你的表现. 你在这场游戏中的表现会在选秀排行中有一个重大的作用.

While your performance does indeed play a significant role in where you get drafted, it doesn’t play the ONLY role.  Our first new feature this year, and one of my favorites, is Pre-Draft Interviews.  After the Rookie Showcase game is over, a number of GMs will come visit you in the locker room for a sequence of interviews.
你的表现会影响选秀排行,但是这不是唯一一个能影响排行的事情,我们新增的一个特色,也是我最喜欢的一个,就是选秀之前的面试. 在新秀展示赛结束后,一些总经理会来到更衣室和你谈话.

Click here for high resolution
The Bobcats have expressed a strong interest in what I can bring to the table.  The question is, am I interested in taking my talents to Charlotte?  I’m letting them know right now…
山猫队对我展示了很大的兴趣,不过问题是,我希望去山猫队吗? 我现在就让他们知道我的感受.

Each GM will ask you a couple of unique questions.  Their questions are going to be very specific to the current makeup of their team with respect to your chosen position.  For example, if you are a point guard and the Bulls choose to interview you, they are likely going to tell you that Derrick Rose is their guy and they are only looking for some energy off the bench.  Are you comfortable with that role?  If you’re not, be honest and tell them.  Or don’t.  The choice is ultimately yours.  How you answer these questions definitely plays a big role in where you end up getting drafted.  If your answers are music to the ears of the GMs, word will spread that you are an easy going personality who would gel with just about any team.  On the other hand, if you answer negatively or arrogantly to all of the questions, teams will start to develop character concerns that could cause you to plummet in the draft.  The important thing is to be honest and let them know how you really feel.
每个总经理会问你几个独特的问题. 他们的问题会非常仔细,比如现在队伍里和你位置一样的人. 举个例子,如果你是个PG而且公牛队打算面试你,他们会告诉你螺丝会是他们的主要人员,你加入球队后只能是替补,你可以担任这个职位吗? 如果你不能,和他们说实话. 选择权在你手里. 你对这些问题的答案会对你被哪个球员选中有很大的影响. 另一方面,如果你以消极的或者傲慢的态度回答这些问题, 球队会开始担心你的性格,也许会造成你选秀排名下滑. 重要的事情就是和他们说实话,告诉他们你真是的感受.

2011 NBA Draft
So you played your heart out in the Rookie Showcase and answered every Pre-Draft Interview question to the best of your ability.  Your hard work is about to pay off, it’s draft day!  Upon entering the draft room, you’ll be met by another new feature this year, the Mock Draft.
当你使劲全力完成新秀展示赛和打完所有的文艺之后,你的努力终于有回报了, 今天是选秀日! 在进入选秀大厅之前,你会遇到一个新功能,模拟选秀.

Ronnie played so-so in the Rookie Showcase, but the scouts weren’t wild about his answers during the Pre-Draft Interviews.  In fact, one of his listed weaknesses is, “Scouts say he is delusional about his own abilities.”
Ronnie 在新秀展示赛中打得一般, 但是侦查员们对他面试的答案并不敢冒. 实际上,他的一个弱点是"他对他的能力很妄想"

The Mock Draft is dynamically created for you based on the type of player you created, how you performed in the Rookie Showcase, and how you chose to answer your Pre-Draft Interview questions.  Every player in the draft has a full scouting report available so, should you be so inclined, you can read up on all the other prospects who are vying to be a top pick.  The important thing to note is the Mock Draft is NOT how the draft is going to play out, it’s merely a prognostication by a draft pundit who has done his homework!
模拟选秀就是根据你创造球员的种类,你在新秀展示赛中的表现,还有你在面试中的答案来进行选秀. 每个选秀中的球员都会有一个侦查报告, 所以你也可以看其他球员的报告. 重要的一点就是模拟选秀和选秀的结果可能不一样,这只是一个砖家的预测!

Once you continue past the Mock Draft, the NBA Draft will finally commence.  Herein lies the first surprise that I’ve been dying to tell everyone about for a long time.  Through our great partnership with the NBA, I’m extremely proud to announce that were able to get Mr. David Stern into the studio to record all necessary audio required to have him announce the entire 1st round of the draft (Association Spoiler: Our great partnership also allowed us to secure Deputy Commissioner of the NBA, Adam Silver.  When the 2nd Round of the draft rolls around, Mr. Silver will walk onto the stage and call out the remainder of the draft.  Now seriously, how many other sports games out there would go to this level of detail to bring you what you truly want?  Answer: None).
当你经过模拟选秀后, NBA选秀终于开始. 这是我想告诉大家的第一个惊喜,经过我们和NBA的合作, 我们请到了大卫.斯特恩先生来到我们的录音师来宣布第1轮的选秀名单. (爆料, 我们还请到了代表委员,Adam Silver,他会宣布第2轮选秀的名单. 说真的,哪个运动游戏会在这样的细节上下功夫? 答案是,没有.)

Mr. Stern, complete with full audio this year, is about to announce the 19th pick in the draft.  Sadly, the Mock Draft was wrong as it appears that Ronnie is sliding down in the draft.
斯特恩先生,马上就要宣布第1轮19位, 可悲的是,模拟选秀看来不怎么准确.

Once your player is finally drafted (Ronnie fell to #20, where the Timberwolves nabbed him), you will pose with Mr. Stern for a picture before being whisked away to our next new feature in My Player this year…
当你的球员被选中后(Ronnie被森林狼选中),你会和斯特恩先生合影.

Contract Negotiations + Spending
谈合同+花销
In NBA 2K12’s My Player, you’ll be negotiating for every last penny when it comes time to sign a contract.  Now, it’s important to note that rookie contracts in the NBA are more or less slotted, so you won’t be doing any real negotiating immediately after getting drafted.  Once your rookie contract is up, you’ll be on your own to negotiate the best deal possible.  When this time comes, a number of teams interested in your talents will approach you with an opening offer.  From there, you can choose to do a number of things including accepting the offer, negotiating a better deal, or simply ignoring the offer altogether.  One important note on negotiating is that you have to know your limits.  If you press your luck at the negotiating table, teams will start to become frustrated, and will eventually walk away if you push too hard.  It’s a game of give and take.  Like any negotiation, you’re going to have to make concessions on something they want in order to get something you want.
在2K12的MP模式中,你可以在签合同的时候谈论你的工资. 不过, 你的新秀合同会有点裂缝(求翻译..), 所以在你被选之后你不会马上就开始谈合同, 当你新秀合同结束后,你才可以开始为自己寻找最好的协议. 当这个时候到来后,一些球队会对你感兴趣而且给你开合同, 从这里开始,你可以选择同意这个合同,争取要一个更好的合同,或者直接无视它. 谈判时重要的一件事就是你要知道你的极限, 如果你不知道见好就收的话,球队可能会开始烦躁,甚至转身就走. 这是一场妥协的游戏,就像任何谈判一样,你要在他们想要的上让步,他们才能给你你想要的.

Every 14 days during the season, your team is going to drop that next paycheck on you.  Using the new ‘My Purchases’ menu, you’ll be able to spend your hard earned money on a number of things including: Purchasing skill points, increasing your attribute caps, purchasing signature animations (Kobe’s jumper, Jordan’s dunk package, etc.), hosting Youth Basketball Clinics (that raise your Local Fan Support), and much more.  These items can give you a distinct advantage in your career, so you’ll definitely want to squeeze every dollar from a team when contract time rolls around.
赛季开始后每14天, 你的球队会给你一张支票. 你可以使用新的"我的购买" 菜单, 你可以把你的钱花在不同的功能上,比如购买技能点, 增加你属性上限, 购买特殊的动作(科比的跳投,乔丹的扣篮包等等) 举办篮球诊所(这会增加你的粉丝支持度) 和很多其他的. 这些功能可以给你一个明显的游戏, 所以你一定要争取到最好的合同.

Ronnie’s bank account is looking pretty meager at this point.  If he wants a leg up on his career, he’s going to need to play like a max player to get that max contract.
Ronnie的存款现在看起来很少,如果他想赚更多的钱,他就需要努力的打每场比赛来争取最好的合同.

Hall of Fame
名人堂
For two years now, people have constantly been asking me, ‘What is the goal of My Player?’  I always felt it was an open book.  We gave you the tools to do what you wanted with your career.  You could play one season and achieve gratification.  Or you could play multiple seasons and become the best player in the NBA.  With NBA 2K12, I’m pleased to say that we have implemented a new addition that provides a definitive answer to this question.  Your goal in My Player is now very simple, make the Hall of Fame!
最近2年,人们一直在问我"MP模式的目标是什么?" 我总感觉这很随意,你可以玩1个赛季来满足你的兴趣,或者玩多个赛季来称谓NBA最好的球员. 在2K12中,我很荣幸的说我们为这个问题作出了个答案,你的目标就是成为名人堂中的一员.

Based on your position and play style, we give you 15 goals at the outset of your career.  In order to make the Hall of Fame, you will need to accomplish 10 of those goals before you retire.  The goals range from ‘Win the MVP award’ to ‘Score 20,000 career points’ to ‘Get 50 A+ teammate grades’ (this one is much harder this year!).  Throughout your career, you’re constantly going to be striving for that next goal that gets you one step closer to your induction ceremony.
根据你的位置和打球风格,我们给你15个目标, 如果你想加入名人堂,你必须完成10个以上的目标. 这些目标可以从"赢得MVP" 到"得到20,000分"到"拿到50个A+“(今年这个难多了!). 在你的生涯之中,你会一直像你的目标努力直到加入名人堂.

That’s right, making the Hall of Fame in 2K12 isn’t a simple pat on the back with a ‘Congratulations’ dialog.  When you make the Hall of Fame, you’ll be constructing your very own hall of fame speech.
不错,你加入名人堂后不会只出现一个"恭喜"的对话框. 当你加入时,你会开始写你自己的演讲稿.

After an illustrious 17 year career, in which he was moved to become the final piece in the Knicks quest for a championship, Ronnie decided to call it a day.  Here he is delivering his Hall of Fame induction speech.  In NBA 2K12, you get to decide how you want your speech to play out.  Are you thankful to your teammate and fans, or is it all about you?  It’s your moment…
在杰出的17年后,在他帮助尼克斯对赢得了冠军后,Ronnie打算退役了. 在这里他正在发表他加入名人堂的演讲. 在NBA2K12 中,你可以选择你的演讲会怎么发表. 你是感谢你的队友和球迷? 还是夸奖你自己? 这时刻属于你...

The Hall of Fame speeches are tailored to your My Player based on how his career played out.  If you never managed to get that elusive NBA championship, you can lament about that during your speech.  You can thank your teammates and the fans for getting you where you are.  You can pat yourself on the back and talk about how everyone tried to hold you back from achieving your goals.  The choices are entirely yours.  This is all about your career; go out however you want…
名人堂的演讲稿会和你MP生涯中的表现有关系, 如果你整个生涯都没拿到过冠军(好悲惨...) 你可以惋惜这个. 你可以感谢你的队友来帮你达到现在的高度, 你可以说别人如何阻止你完成你的目标. 你拥有选择权,这是关于你的生涯,你可以用任何方式来表达...

Play Next Key Game
打下一场关键赛
At this point, you’re probably telling yourself, ‘I don’t have the time to play through an entire career and make the Hall of Fame.’  I hear you, loud and clear.  New to NBA 2K12’s My Player is the ability to play only the ‘Key Games’ in your schedule.  We’ve taken the liberty of highlighting the most important games during the season (these may be Rival games, or Key Player matchups, or games that have playoff implications).  With this option, you’ll be able to play through an entire season in a fraction of the time it took you to play through a season in previous years.  Don’t worry though, your simulated stats for the games you choose to not play will still count towards your Hall of Fame goals!
看到这里,你可能会想,”我可没有时间来玩完整个生涯然后加入名人堂" 我明白你,清清楚楚. NBA2K12 的新功能就是可以直接去打下一场关键比赛. 我们设置了赛季中最重要的几场比赛( 比如和主要竞争对手的球赛,和主要球员的球赛, 或者会影响到季后赛排名的球赛.) 这个选择可以让你快速的完成一个赛季. 别担心,你模拟的数据还会包括在名人堂的目标中.

For those of you who want to control every single step of your career, we still offer you the ability to play every game on the schedule.  You can even do a little of both.  As always with this mode, the choice is yours.
如果你想控制生涯中的每一个脚步,你还是可以一场一场的打下去,或者一半一半,还是那句话,决定权在你手里.

Endorsements
宣传
NBA 2K11 introduced the concept of endorsements to My Player mode.  I’m proud to announce that we have significantly increased the quantity and improved the quality of endorsements this year.  In total, we have five times as many endorsements this year over last.  Endorsements are earned by being the best player you can be on the court.  If you dominate on the floor and carry yourself well in the press conferences, good things will come.
NBA2K11 中就介绍了一些宣传. 我很荣幸的宣布我们大量的增加了宣传种类和宣传的质量. 总的来说,我们比去年的宣传方法多出来5倍. 只要你是球场上最棒的球员,你就会得到宣传的机会, 如果你统治了场上而且在记者招待会表现也很好,好事会来敲门的.

If it sounds like I’m being a little vague here, that is intentional.  While I understand you are here to learn about everything we’ve done with My Player this year, I also don’t want to spoil everything.  The element of surprise holds a lot of value in my opinion.  I’ll give you one little tidbit that should grab your attention; you’ll be starring in your own commercials this year…
如果你看的很迷茫,我是故意这么做的. (-_-!) 我明白你想要知道我们在MP模式中所有的改进, 但是我不想把所有东西都告诉你. 我认为惊喜才是最重要的. 我给你点趣闻来抓住你的注意力, 你会开始拍广告...

Here are a few examples of what we have cooking this year:
下面是我们今年宣传部分的几个例子:

Upon getting drafted by the Timberwolves, the team took out a series of billboards around town to let their fans know what they thought about their new draft pick, Ronnie Singh.

While thriving in Minnesota, Ronnie landed himself the cover of Dime magazine.  This was just the beginning…

Yes, this is what you think it is.  Ronnie’s continued dominance resulted in the NBA using him during a ‘Where Amazing Happens’ commercial.  Do you have what it takes to get your player into this commercial?

Player Abilities
球员能力
No folks, we’re not done yet.  Not even close.  With 2K12, we’re giving you a whole new way to upgrade your My Player.  Your player now has a number of skill ‘Abilities’, in addition to his existing attributes,  that you will be able to upgrade throughout his career.  These Abilities are broken down into the following categories:  Shooting, Layups/Dunks, Dribbling, and Post Moves.  Within each category is a set of specific skills/moves.  For example, in the Dribbling section you will find Sizeup, Hesitation, Crossover, In and Out, Spin, Behind Back, and Stepback.  Each skill is rated on four skill levels: Poor, Average, Good, and Great.
不,我们还没完,甚至不接近结束. 在2K12种, 我们制作了一个全新的升级球员的方式. 你的球员现在多出了一些"能力" 你可以在他生涯中升级这些能力. 这些能力可以分成下面这些类别: 投篮, 上篮/扣篮, 运球, 还有背身单打. 这些类别中有特殊的动作, 比如,在运球部分你可以找到花式运球, 虚晃运球, 身体前向突破瞬间急停拉回,跨下运球,转身,背后运球,还有后撤步. 每个技能都有4个阶段, 差,一般,好,很好.

Click here for high resolutionThe all-new ‘Abilities’ in My Player allow you to customize the play of your My Player to suit your needs.

Continuing with the dribbling example above, in previous years, your player did not have a proficiency level with each individual skill.  As he crossed certain rating thresholds, he would simply gain access to new animations and ultimately, his success rates for the moves would increase as well.  With 2K12, you will need to upgrade the skills individually for your player.  It’s entirely possible for your player to have an incredible Crossover skill only to have a poor Spin move or Stepback.  To play the way you want, you are going to need to upgrade specific skills and develop go-to moves.  No longer will you be able to be a master of every move unless you invest the skill points required to develop these.  And trust me, that won’t be easy.  These cost a LOT of skill points to upgrade!
继续来说上面那个运球的例子, 去年,你的球员在技能上并没有这些等级, 如果他的能力达到了一个目标,他就可以使用所有新的动作. 在2K12中, 你需要分别升级这些技能. 在游戏中,你的球员完全可以做一个惊人的跨下运球,不过转身运球或者后撤步非常差. 如果你想按你的打法来,你就需要升级这些技能而且发展你想用的动作.你不会再像2K11中那样精通每一种运球动作,除非你把这些动作都升到顶级,相信我,这不容易,它们要花很多的技能点!

Things You Need To Know
你要明白的事情
I realize I’m starting to run a little long here, so I’d like to take this opportunity to combine some other features I wanted to discuss into a more condensed section.
我明白我写的有些厂, 所以我想把其他的功能浓缩一下.

Dynamic Goals
动态目标
New to My Player 2K12 is the concept of Dynamic Goals.  These are in-game objectives that contextually trigger, with respect to what is currently happening in the game.  For example, if the man you are guarding runs down the court and drains two buckets in your face, you might get a Dynamic Goal telling you to shut down said player the next time down the court on defense.
NBA2K12中新增了一种动态目标,这是在球赛中的目标, 它会被球赛中的情景出发. 比如, 如果你的对位球员连续在你面前进了2个球,你也许就看到动态目标被激发,而目标的内容会要求你你要在下一次防住对手.

Ronnie is off to a bit of a slow start in this game against the Bulls.  Starting out 0-2 from the field, he quickly received a Dynamic Goal that required him to hit his next two shots.
Ronnie在对抗公牛的时候很不在状态, 开场就2投0中, 他收到了一个要求他命中下2个球的活力目标.

Dynamic Goals are designed to help your My Player achieve success.  There is no penalty for failing a Dynamic Goal, but should you complete one, a handsome Skill Point reward awaits.  To help give you a better idea of what other types of goals you can expect to see during the course of a game, here are a few examples:
动态目标是为了让你的球员成功. 如果没达成目标不会被惩罚, 但是如果你达成了,你会收到一个很不错的技能点奖励. 为了让你更明白游戏中不同种类的目标,下面是几个例子.

Starting Out Strong:  Make 3 of your first 4 shots.
给力的开场: 4投3中.
Finish Strong:  Raise your FG% to 50% before the end of the game.
给力的结尾: 在游戏结束之前把FG% 提升到50%以上.
Foul Trouble:  Don’t pick up another foul for the remainder of the quarter.
犯规的麻烦: 在这节的剩余时间中不犯规.
The Essence of Clutch:  Score the go-ahead points and win the game.
绝杀的精髓: 投中绝杀来赢得比赛.

Drills
训练
Drills in My Player have been completely revamped .  This year features a more diverse set of drills that will offer you a greater challenge, while ultimately making you a better player at the same time.  Here are the drills you will be playing this year:
在MP模式中的训练也被完全改造. 今年我们创造了一个更多种多样的训练, 更难,不过这才会使你进步. 下面就是今年的训练项目.  

Shooting
投篮
Dribble Course (re-done!)
运球
Knockout
这个不知道怎么翻,不过给大家讲一下吧..整个球队站成在罚球线站成一数排, 前2个球员拿篮球, 第1个球员开始罚球,在他出手之后第2个球员也开始罚球, 如果第1个球员罚球命中就把球交给第3个球员,如果他罚偏了就要抢到篮板进行补篮,如果第2个球员比第1个球员先命中,第1个球员就被Knockout. 谁知道这个在国内叫什么,请回帖通知..谢谢
Around the World
巡游世界...这个我在学校做就是拿球围着身子转,从头开始转,然后要,最后绕着腿转..不知道游戏里一样不,同求名字
2 Man Rebound & Post-Up
2个人篮板和背身单打
Screen and Read
读和了解拆档
Sign Out
退出..没做过,求解释
Fastbreak
快攻
Full Court Pressure
全场盯人

Wondering what many of these are and how they work?  Don’t worry, once you get the controller in your hands, the game will walk you through it.  I must say, these are a lot of fun this year!
不知道这些怎么做? 别担心,一旦你拿着控制器开始玩,游戏中的教程会教你如何完成这些动作. 我必须说,今天的训练很有趣!

Press Conferences
记者招待会
NBA 2K11 saw the introduction of our Press Conference feature.  Due to the extremely positive feedback we received on this, we decided to blow it out this year.  In total, we ended up with over four times as many questions as we had in the game last year.  What this means for you is a LOT more categories and specific events that the reporters will be asking you about.  You will be seeing a lot fewer generic questions and a lot more specific questions about the game that was just played, the current state of the team, and your thoughts on…just about everything.
在2K11中你就见到了记者招待会, 因为我们收到了很多对这个功能的夸奖. 我们打算把它做大, 总的来说, 记者的问题比去年多了4倍.  记者们会问你一些更详细的文题, 比如关于刚刚的球赛, 球队现在的状态, 或者你对...的看法.

My Player 2K12 features over four times as many press conference questions as last year.  New this year, you will be selecting short answer descriptions instead of simply choosing ‘Answer with Arrogance’ type answers.  This will help you more easily express how you are truly feeling.
2K12中的MP模式中记者招待会的问题比以前多了4倍,今年,你会选择短的答案(见图). 不像去年选择"
傲慢的回答"

Another change to the Press Conference system is that you will no longer be answering with a direct personality-type answer.  Last year you would select an option like, “Answer with Arrogance.”  This year, we have created 3-6 word mini-answers that give you the gist of what the long answer is.  We don’t want you to pick a personality-type and just answer that every game for the desired results.  Instead, this year, we’re trying to get you to answer with how you really feel.  The end result is a much more organic press conference where there isn’t a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answer…most of the time…
另一个记者招待会的改变就是你不会用不同性格来回答文艺. 去年你就会选择"傲慢的回答". 今年,我们创作了3-6个词的短答案,这些会给你一个长答案的要点. 我们不像让你每场都为了奖励选择一种性格来回答. 今年, 我们试着让你按着你的感觉来回答. 结果也会和不同,很少会有一个对或者错的答案.

Player Buzz
关于球员
In My Player 2K12, you will be able to easily track the current state of your League-Wide Popularity, Teammate Chemistry, and Local Fan Support in our easy-to-read My Buzz menu.  Your values are simply shown on a 0 to 100 scale.  If you have treated your teammates poorly in the press conferences and you feel like they are shutting you out on the court, drop by this menu and take a closer look to see what they think about you.
在2K12中,你可以很容易的在My Buzz菜单找到你现在联盟内的知名度, 队员的化学反应和球迷支持度. 你的价值会在一个0-100的等级中表现,如果你在记者招待会中说了队友的坏话, 去菜单里看看他们对你怎么想吧.

It’s early days in Ronnie’s career, but with the My Buzz menu, he can quickly and easily take a look at his current Teammate Chemistry, League-Wide Popularity, and Local Fan Support values.

New Milestones
新的里程碑
Things are a little more expensive this year.  Attributes cost a little more to upgrade, and  the above-mentioned Abilities are VERY expensive to upgrade.  To compensate for this, we tripled the amount of milestones in the game this year.  Milestones are the stepping stones on your path to the Hall of Fame.  Every time you achieve a milestone, you will be rewarded with skill points.  Plus, who doesn’t like receiving more awards?
今年的东西变贵了. 升级属性花费更多, 上面谈到的能力非常贵. 为了补偿这个, 我们把里程碑的数量翻了3番, 每次你完成一个里程碑,你就会收到技能点奖励. 何况,谁不想要更多奖励呢?

Starting Rating
初始评价
One major change to the mode this year based on the overwhelming feedback from our great community is the starting rating of the My Player.  Last year, your player started out in the 37-41rating range.  This was definitely very low, but left you a lot of room for improvement.  Unfortunately, it also meant you were quite inept at many fundamental basketball skills.  This year, your player is coming out of the gate in the low 60s.
这个改变是因为大家对MP初始评价的意见, 去年,创造的球员开始都是37-41的评价. 这很低, 不过这也给了玩家很大的升值空间. 不幸的是, 这也代表球员在基本的篮球技能上很菜..今年, 创造的球员评价会在60左右.

Upgrading your player isn’t going to come any easier this year with the rating change.  Attribute upgrades have become a little more costly across the board to keep things balanced.  I believe this change is a very positive one for the mode.  Thanks for all the great feedback on this folks.
这个评价的改变并不代表升级球员就更容易. 升级属性变得更贵, 我感觉这个改变很好,感谢大家的意见.

Run Plays
战术
I trust at this point that you’ve all read Rob’s great insight on playcalling and the playcall system. If you haven’t, I recommend you give that a read.  I’m pleased to say that you’ll be able to take advantage of these advancements in My Player mode this year.  Users who are interested in running plays / having plays ran will be able turn this option ON at any time in-game or in the menus.  For those users who enjoy freelancing in the game and don’t want to follow set plays, you can simply keep this option turned OFF and play however you want.  I highly recommend everyone give Run Plays a shot this year.  I think you’ll find the gameplay team here has put together something pretty special in My Player mode.
我相信在这时候你们都看过Rob写的战术系统,如果你没看过,我建议你看看. 我很荣幸的说你可以在MP模式中使用战术系统. 如果玩家们喜欢跑战术, 你可以在比赛的时候打开这个选项, 如果你喜欢自由自在的打球, 你可以选择关闭战术系统. 我强烈建议大家试试今年的战术.

Wrapping Things Up
结束语
My Player has seen a lot of changes this year, obviously.  There are still many more system level changes that I didn’t get into as they didn’t really fit into any of the above categories.  For example, our gameplay team spent a considerable amount of time ensuring that your teammates play true to their tendencies.  The days of Dwight Howard stepping back for a 3 are long over.  I think you’ll find the AI within this experience to be greatly improved over last year.
今年的MP模式改变了很多, 不过还有更多的改变我没提到, 比如, 我们的游戏设计队伍花了很多时间使你的队友按照他们的倾向来打球. 魔兽跑去3分线投篮的时代结束了. 我想你会发现今年的AI系统改进了不少.

For the first time, I can take a step back and look at all that we have accomplished with My Player in 2K12, and I can honestly say that I’m amazed at just how far this mode has come this year.  There have been so many improvements across the board.  I would like to thank everyone in the community who continues to provide us with the comments, ideas, and inspiration to continue developing this mode into what it has become.  This one is for you…
这是我第1次回头看看我们在MP模式上做的所有改变, 我很正直的说我对这个模式很惊讶. 我想感谢所有给我们提意见,建议和灵感的人. 这是为你们写的.

- Erick Boenisch

转自http://www.facebook.com/notes/nb ... r/10150285386202267
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 2 人评分金钱 荣誉 人气 收起 理由
5706365 + 50 + 2 感谢分享~
urh28 + 30 + 1 + 1 感谢分享2K12新資訊~

总评分: 金钱 + 80  荣誉 + 3  人气 + 1   查看全部评分

No such thing as a life that's better than yourz.
It's beauty in the struggle , ugliness in the success
Hear my words or listen to my signal of distress
Always gon' be a bigger house somewhere, but nigga feel me
Long as the people in that motherfucker love you dearly
Always gon' be a whip that's better than the the one you got
Always gon' be some clothes that's fresher than the ones you rock
Always gon' be a bitch that's badder out there on the tours
But you ain't never gon' be happy till you love yours

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2011-9-10 03:18:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 wichanlin 于 2011-9-10 03:47 编辑

哈哈~您的速度好快
有人分享就好了~
這篇文章好長

對了!我是沙發~~~

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2011-9-10 03:19:18 |只看该作者
回复 wichanlin 的帖子

敢问您能看到图片不?上次直接考过来加子说看不到..

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2011-9-10 03:21:19 |只看该作者
我看得到圖
但我是台灣玩家喔
怕我講的不準
因為我不用**之類的
已有 1 人评分人气 收起 理由
shuiwuhen13 + 1 感谢!

总评分: 人气 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
5#
发表于 2011-9-10 03:27:31 |只看该作者
圖中的是 田壘吧 ( 笑~ )

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2011-9-10 04:14:43 |只看该作者
歇会儿..真长..希望有人看{:18:}

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
7#
发表于 2011-9-10 07:30:37 |只看该作者
shuiwuhen13 发表于 2011-9-10 04:14
歇会儿..真长..希望有人看

我看了,感谢分享。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

使用道具 举报

~静かの水-_-OoOo~
NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠UNI宣传部【听译部长】
乔丹归来
晨风·静默者

版主勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
8#
发表于 2011-9-10 07:40:30 |只看该作者
回复 douglas2009 的帖子

能不能帮我修改下翻译不好的地方? 感谢[凄凉]

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
9#
发表于 2011-9-10 07:47:38 |只看该作者
可以期待吧

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
10#
发表于 2011-9-10 08:34:06 |只看该作者
看看。。。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
11#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:29:35 |只看该作者
看完了。。 看来今年的MP又有很大进步 。。特别是比赛不用全部自己打了。。没那么累
Eason goes on
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
           技嘉 P55A-UD3R
           2GB (宇瞻 PC3-10700H DDR3 SDRAM 1334MHz)
     Western Digital WD6400AAKS-00D7B0(640GB, 7200转/分)
             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (896 MB)
         宏碁 V223HQ(21.4 英寸)

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
12#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:38:07 |只看该作者
真的很让人期待~~~~~~~~~~~只能等2K12啦

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
13#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:38:09 |只看该作者
可以选择下一场进行比赛了,这个是最大的改进。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
14#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:39:35 |只看该作者
很好很期待啊
<script language="javascript" type="text/JavaScript"> var alimama_pid= "mm_10878836_0_0"; var alimama_uniteid= "10223975"; var alimama_type= "1000"; var alimama_mode= "42"; var alimama_titlecolor= "0000FF"; var alimama_bgcolor="FFFFFF"; var alimama_bordercolor="E6E6E6"; var alimama_shopcat="1055"; </script> <script

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
15#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:40:18 |只看该作者
全看完了,期待

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
16#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:42:12 |只看该作者
回复 shuiwuhen13 的帖子

这篇文章这么长,翻译辛苦了

首先,其实如果没有对篮球历史、篮球典故了解很多,单单就字面去翻译确实是有很大的障碍。因为它不同于我们日常生活,那些我们很容易联想,可篮球里面的典故太多,规矩太多,而我们平时接触的也仅仅是冰山一角,再加之这里应该没有专业翻译吧,懂英语的大家水平也都相差不到哪去,有时候一篇文章很长,一个人做翻译,又没有反复校对,肯定会有错漏,所以即便是翻译者翻译出来的不够贴切甚至错误,也请看帖者尊重翻译者的成果,不要以嘲笑的口吻来回帖,毕竟人家也花了时间及精力在上面,而大家一句轻轻的感谢也会是一个个小小的感动,作为对翻译者辛勤工作的回报。
前两天在另一帖中看到一个充满污言秽语的回帖,很是不爽。吐槽了这么多,也是希望论坛的气氛能够更加和谐,大家各得其所,各得其乐!
我觉得通篇翻译都挺好的,包括虽然你不知道叫法的训练游戏,都给大家解释了一通。我就是觉得"Dynamic Goals"换成“动态目标”更贴切,因为这些个Goals是随着比赛情况的变化而产生的。

已有 1 人评分人气 收起 理由
shuiwuhen13 + 1 谢谢! 我也看到那天的回帖了,这种人就不要.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

使用道具 举报

NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠元老版主
【EASPORTS体育区】
#好东西一起分享#
游侠NBA工作组【新闻】
游侠FIFA工作组【新闻】
乔丹归来

元老版主勋章版主勋章资深版主勋章勤劳之证NBA洛克公园荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
17#
发表于 2011-9-10 09:50:33 |只看该作者
我帮你编辑图片吧,大陆是看不到facebook的,图片都是红叉。帮你全部重新上传下!
已有 1 人评分人气 收起 理由
shuiwuhen13 + 1 感谢! 顺便问下那个NBA头衔贴还好使不?.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
18#
发表于 2011-9-10 10:08:43 |只看该作者
我一张图也看不到,只能点开了看

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
19#
发表于 2011-9-10 10:34:39 |只看该作者
每一年都进步这么大说明2K真的很用心

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
20#
发表于 2011-9-10 11:06:06 |只看该作者
{:2:}{:2:}好激动,我心目中MP终于被激活了,虽然还不算太满意,可是绝对比11更棒,,,
明天即将离去,期待年关的时候可以看到全新的12,带着期望离开,希望回来的时候有诸多惊喜等着咱!!!

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:06 , Processed in 0.353072 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.