积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-1-22 20:14:45 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
作者本人幸运的被CA邀请到旧金山的SEGA分公司体验试玩全面战争新作-《全面战争:幕府将军2》,下面我们就来看作者给我们带来的第一手报道吧!

第一次翻译,虚心接受批评指正。(内容觉得以前都有公布)

Well today I went to the community event at Sega America in San Francisco. We were greeted by Kieran Bridgen from CA and Julian Mehlfeld from Sega. They ran us through 2 of the 7 tutorials, namely the basic land battle and the naval battle tutorials. I wish we would have had more time to look at the siege tutorial but alas no. I hope some of the other TWCers who attended had a chance to look at it. These were basic tutorials and their scope wasn’t large enough to highlight any clear AI attributes since there were only 2-3 enemy units at a time. That said I had a blast and this made my desire to pre-order the game even greater after seeing some of the things they are implementing. If they spent as much time on the AI as everything else this should be the best TW game yet. I hope I didn’t miss anything of what I saw so here it goes…

作者一行参观了旧金山的世嘉公司。CA的Kieran B和世嘉的Julian M接待了作者。官方演示了两段(共七段)教学关——陆战和海战。我想我们会看到攻城战但是很可惜没有。只有寄希望于其他玩家了。这只是基本的教学说明,每次也就2-3个敌方单位所以很难突出AI的特点。在看到他们演示的内容后使我产生了更强烈的预购这款游戏的冲动。如果他们多花点时间在AI设计上,这也许就是全战系列中最好的一款游戏了。我希望没有遗漏我所见到的,那就让我们开始吧…

Basic Land Battle Tutorial
基本陆战演示
You start off with a single spear ashigaru unit. The advisor runs you through the usual point and click commands and then has you form a spear square to defend against a cavalry attack. The spears have two special abilities, square and shield wall. Forming the square allows you to handily beat the enemy cavalry unit and they route off the board. From there you gain command of a bow ashigaru unit and must beat back a single attacking samurai block. The bowmen have two special abilities as well, flaming arrows (deals more damage) and whistle arrows (big moral hit) which are on cool down timers. You have to get use to using them at the right moment for greatest effect. As the samurai unit rushes forward they are greeted with some flaming arrow love and eventually are so demoralized that the spear unit breaks them almost instantly. From there you gain command of a cavalry unit and are faced with two attacking bow ashigaru enemies. Send in the cavalry and you can easily break them. The cavalry do have special formation but I didn’t bother using one.

你开始控制一队长枪足轻。顾问会指导你一步步进行,点击指令,组成方阵抵御一队骑兵的突击。长矛队有两个特殊技能(模式):方阵和盾墙。方阵模式有助于巧妙化解敌方骑兵突击,胜利后结束控制。接着系统再给你一队步弓手用来击退一队武士。弓箭手也有两个特殊技能,火箭(附加伤害)和 响箭(士气打击),这些技能都有冷却时间。你必须在选择恰当的时机使用这些技能以求最大效果。敌方武士在劈头盖脸的火箭下士气很快瓦解,剩下的让长枪足轻顷刻扫灭。接着你会获得一队骑兵并对付2队敌弓手。随便让他们上去砍砍就KO了。骑兵有一项特殊阵型,但我懒得没用。

Overall my impression is that the commands have remained relatively unchanged, besides the addition of a simpler shift click waypoint command that should help to manage units planning to take advantage of a flanking attack. The layout of the UI and the commands will be very familiar to TW veterans. While we were playing at 70% graphic quality I can safely say that the battlefields and unit details were simply awesome, even at that level, and should be breathtaking on ultra settings. The individual soldier graphics looked spot on. You can see the full bow animation as the bow ashigaru unleashed volleys of death as well as seeing individual soldiers go through elaborate death animations. Also they have found a way to get the physics engine to incorporate persistent arrows. After a few volleys there are arrows sticking out of everything!

总的来说,给我的印象是没有大变化,除了加上一个按shift 编辑行军路线的指令(广告时间:参考玻璃渣的即时战略游戏)可以预先安排行军计划来完成侧翼攻击。UI布局和指令操作非常亲和全战老手。当我们打开70%的物理特效时,我敢保证画面令人叹为观止,开到最大那更牛B。单兵特效准确无误。你可以看到弓箭从弦上发射出去直到杀死对方这一系列完整的动画。他们利用物理引擎,让残留箭矢显得更加真实(有效)。在几轮弓箭齐射之后,所有东西上都扎满了箭。

Naval Battle Tutorial
海战演示
The tutorial starts with a single boat that you must navigate with the usual point and click commands. We are given the task to navigate around a burning enemy ship that has run afoul of some floating explosive mines…that’s right I said mines! From what Kieran said we will be able to use these mines in our battle to defend against enemy ships. That means you’ll have to pay attention to where your ships are at all times. Your next task is to navigate to a friendly ship that has been disabled out at sea. Land plays a big part in sea battles and you’ll have to navigate around these islands or run the risk of running aground. I imagine these variables will demand a bit more strategic thinking then was involved in Empire sea battles. Once arriving at your sister ship you are given command of it and must initiate repairs. This as I imagine was the case with Nap will mean that the boat will be dead in the water till repairs are completed. At this point you are given command of a 3rd larger ship and are attacked by an enemy fleet. Send in the big guy to board one of their ships and you can use the other two to pickoff his smaller vessels with volleys of bow fire. I did notice that the boarding animation seemed a bit odd but Kieran explained the difficulties with getting it to work correctly (work in progress). There is the option of using fire arrows to set the enemy ships alight but I only noticed it on the smaller craft we were given. Overall I was impressed to see that the naval combat will play out a bit differently and I feel boardings and chock points will play a larger part in our strategies.

演示开始时给一条小早来完成接下来的操作。我们首先被要求航行到一条碰上水雷的已燃烧的敌船附近…没错我说的是水雷(肯定不是鱼类)!Kieran (就是前面说的CA派来接客的那位)说我们可以用水雷封锁敌船。这也意味着你必须时刻注意自己的船(自己拉的屎自己最好别踩)。你接下来要行驶到一条在海上失去动力的友方船旁。陆地在海战中占了很大一块地儿,你必须绕着那些岛跑而且会有搁浅的风险。我想这些变化的影响更多的会体现在帝国战役上的。当到达姊妹船旁是接到下一步指示:修理!我想在拿战中一般这样的船也就完蛋了,不过此一时彼一时,直到把这条船完全修复。到此时,你会得到第三条更大的船,一条被敌舰队围殴的大船。把这大家伙搭上敌方一条船进行接舷战,用另外两条发射火箭牵制敌方其他小型船。我注意到接舷战的动画有些古怪但Kieran解释说修复这个问题比较困难(半成品)。有一个选项可用火箭使敌船起火,但是只有我们的小船有这功能。总的来说,海战向我们展示了新的东西,我觉得接舷战和chock points(才疏学浅,诚信求教意思)在我们的战略中将扮演更重要的角色。

Multiplayer
联机模式
When you sign in you are given a screen with all your avatar/army options. From here you can choose a name and change the icon and colors of your uniform. These will carryover to the appearance of your army in battle. There are 3 layers of color to choose and each uses the usual multispectral color wheel used in many other games. (ie. Similar to Dawn of War army creation) You can also equip your general with special armor if you have any and it looked like you could mix and match various armor pieces such as helmet, greaves, breastplate etc. Once these selections are sorted you can choose retainers for your general. These give bonuses such as +2 to bow accuracy, +1 to melee defense for spearmen as a few examples. There looked to be a good sized list of retainers but you can only have a max of 5, with no repeats, once you have level up some. Next is the option to customize your forces. We only had the basic units to choose from but as you progress you will unlock other unit types, once you capture their corresponding region on the multiplayer map. Six of us played in a 3x3 match. Our armies were arrayed side by side in a line with the enemy arranged equally on the otherside of the map. Staggered along the middle line were small buildings or shrines that were capture points. Gaining them gives your army some bonuses such as additions to melee or shooting abilities etc. I believe there were 5 in total that you could capture and they were fairly distributed so everyone got a chance to cap a few. The first battle played out well for my side with the loss of only two units in my army. I sent in two units of light cavalry against a single swordman block and they were ground into the dirt with my horses flying from the field. I did get the feeling that the basic units were very rock, paper, scissors since in that same battle my remaining one unit of light cavalry ran down 4-5 units of bowmen rather handily. It seems everything has its counter and the more elite units are there to add some spice to your plans. After the battle one of my spear ashiogaru were promoted to veteran status. Kieran stated that as you level up you are allowed more veteran unit slots to use. As these units get depleted or routed they will be unavailable until you play some battles without them so they will have time to “heal”. This opens up a clear route for advancement without creating unstoppable armies of veterans. The second game didn”t go my way so I’ll forgo the telling of it, but overall it was great fun and I wish I had more time to play.

登陆后进入头像/部队选择界面。你可以选择名字、你的家徽和军服颜色。这些在战斗中都能从你的部队身上体现出来。每种颜色有三个层次可以选择且每种都有多光谱的色轮,这些已在其他游戏上出现过(类似“战锤”系列的军队创建系统)。你也可以给你的将军装饰上你有的(估计是买的)特殊护甲,也就是说你可以将护甲不同部位诸如:头盔、护胫、胸甲等组合搭配。一旦这些确定,你就可以给你的将军选择侍从(小姓,^0^)了。奖励如+2弓箭命中、矛兵+1近战防御等。有数量可观的侍从供你选择,不过最多选五个且不能重复。接下来是选择部队。开始你只能选最基本的几种,随着你在联机地图中占领某地区,对应的部队将解锁可用。3vs3地图最多带6队人。我们的队型将与对手面对面的在战场上展开(老样子)。中线上的小建筑或者神龛是可夺取的关键点。会给予近战或远程奖励。最多有5个这样的争夺点且均匀的分配在地图上,每个人都有机会夺取几个。第一场战斗我只损失了两只部队就赢了。我派两队轻骑对付一队轻剑士,对方在我骑兵的冲击下很快伤亡殆尽。我发觉这些单位都是遵循“石头、剪刀、布”的相克原理,同一场战斗一队轻骑兵可以轻易碾碎4-5对轻剑士也就是说每种单位都有自己的用处而高级兵种对你的计划会带来更多乐趣。一场战斗结束我的一队长矛足轻晋升老兵级。Kieran解释说就像人物的升级一样,你也可以升级更多的单位。这些单位也会减员或者溃败,你需要花几场对战的时间来让他们休整到满编。这样的升级路线无疑限制了高经验单位连续升级的可能。第二场我没上就不介绍了,但总的来说很有趣,我希望能再多玩几次。

Tidbits
趣闻
-Honor will be used to influence AI reactions to you. When you are attacked by an enemy army and you run down all the attackers you will get a boost in honor or if you lead from the front and lead a victorious charge you will gain honor. I’m very excited by this since all your actions in battle will directly effect the AIs reactions toward you for good or ill. Conversely sometimes mercy will be rewarded, when attacking now we can forgo the tedious battlefield cleanup from previous titles since there will be tangible incentives not too.

声望系统将被应用于AI与你的对抗上。当你被一支敌军攻击时你的对头将减少,而你的声望将增加(被人同情or武士精神)。如果你正面对抗并缺德胜利将赢得巨大的声望。这使我很兴奋,你所有的行动将直接影响AI对你的态度。相反的,宽容是美德(好人有好报),我们不必向以前那样打扫战场了,那样反而不会得到更多的好处。

-Diplomacy will be much more dynamic and I am very excited by that prospect. With things like diplomatic hostages and such it should open up some difficult choices and some neat strategies.

外交更加精彩我对这点非常期待。像外交人质或者诸如此类的花样会增加选择的难度并且产生一些巧妙的策略。

-Sea battles will lead directly into land battles when invading. When you attack by sea you will have to fight your way through the enemy fleet and destroy them, at which point you will be able to land on the beaches and take direct command of your land forces to continue the fight. I think it is a good compromise to full out sea and land battles happening al at once.

海战直接与陆战同时进行。当你从海上进攻时,你必须打败敌人的舰队,让陆军在海岸登陆然后继续战斗。我认为同时对AI进行海战和陆战是很好的折衷方法。

-Campaign map elements will be directly represented on battle map

战略大地图上的元素将直接反映在战斗中。
-Confirmed that SG2TW will be fully optimized for multi-core systems such as the i5 and i7 series.

幕府2确定将对i5 &i7等多核系统进行优化。

-All four seasons will be fully represented on campagin and battle map

四季变化将完整的展现在战略和战斗地图中

-No direct Mod tools for the campaign (due to opening up proprietary files) will be released, although Kieran did say that a unit editor will be out soon for Napoleon so I can see that as possibly being implemented for Shogun in the future.

没有针对战役的Mod工具(因为破解问题)发布,不过Kieran说未来将发布一个针对拿战的单位编辑器我猜也许对幕府也有用。

-In regards to expansions, we know the geopolitical situation isn’t necessarily favorable at the moment so I imagine Korea and China will be hard to implement if at all.

根据经验,我们知道由于政治关系,目前很难将朝鲜和天朝加进来。

-The horo (ballonthingy on the back of cav) will only be on the general unit

英雄单位仅作为一个将军单位。

There are others from TWC that went so look for their reactions soon I'm sure.
/cheers

Q: Is the battle map directly related to the campaign map, such as in previous total war installments, Rome etc.
A: Still yes and yes
问:战斗地图与战略地图有关联吗,像以前的罗马那样?
答:仍然是。

Q: Diplomatic Hostages???
A: Your child looks awesome, give him/her to me and we can call it peace and i won't beat the crap out of you in the process.
问: 外交人质是什么?
答:例如你将你的孩子给我,做人质换取和平,我不会食言去攻打你。

Q: Is the City Population a factor in recruitment?
A: Yes
问:城市人口是限制募兵的因素吗?
答:是的

Q: Will region resources affect what units you can recruit in an area?
A: Yes, such as producing good horses, allowing you to build special buildings in specific regions with special resources, and these resources in turn can be traded with other factions
问:地区资源会影响到招募的单位吗?
答:是的,如有些地方产良马,你可以在这些地区建特殊的建筑,这些资源也可以交易。

Q: How do LOD4 Sprites look like?
A: Shader model 5, Animated Sprites, basically, it'll look better and you can see it farther

???

Q: Any FOW in the battle map?
No, but as with previous installments, hiding units, or even using the terrain to hide your units, such as behind hills will hide units
问:在战场上有什么FOW吗?
答:没有,但是在开始前,可以隐藏单位,或者用地形隐藏单位,如山的后面。
Q: What does food supplies do?
A: Basically, food is important, especially regions and provinces that produce, SO PROTECT THEM! If you fail to supply a castle, the troops garrisoned can rebel due to lack of food
问:补给问题呢?
答:基本上说,食物很重要,尤其是产粮地区和区域,必须保护好!如果你的城堡失去供给,驻军会叛乱。

Will generals/Agents/ have a more comprehensive dynamic trait system like RTW?
A: Yes, (Full RPG trait) Unlock skills from getting XP in battles, skills tree, general can choose to be specialized in land, sea, or governmental branch
问:将军、特工会有比罗马全战更多的特性吗?
答:是的,(全角色扮演属性向)从战斗中的到经验值解锁技能,技能书,将军可以选择专精陆战,海战或者政治。

Q: 4 Seasons, but 1 season of money as in SHOGUN1?
A: Nope. All seasons produce money
问:一年四季,和幕府1代那样只有第一季收入金钱吗?
答:不,四季都有收入。

Misc--------------------------------------

[ 本帖最后由 秋之回忆n 于 2011-1-22 15:58 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金钱 荣誉 收起 理由
秋之回忆n + 150 + 1 + 1 感谢分享!

总评分: 金钱 + 150  荣誉 + 1  + 1   查看全部评分

东条、西织、南武、北衫、中乌龟

使用道具 举报

信徒
奥菲莉娅回忆中的修女

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

沙发
发表于 2011-1-22 22:02:03 |只看该作者
翻译辛苦了,这是前段时间CA在官网选出几位幸运的全面战争玩家参加内部测试,是最新的!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2011-1-22 22:21:17 |只看该作者
谢谢版主,在全站区打酱油多年,终于做了点贡献,业余水平,大家将就看下,打字慢搞了一晚上
东条、西织、南武、北衫、中乌龟

使用道具 举报

信徒
奥菲莉娅回忆中的修女

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

地板
发表于 2011-1-22 22:23:46 |只看该作者

回复 #3 momo_t 的帖子

另外一遍也翻译了,追加~

使用道具 举报

信徒
奥菲莉娅回忆中的修女

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

5#
发表于 2011-1-22 22:34:49 |只看该作者
果然,英雄只不过是一个30人的将军卫队摆了~

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2011-1-22 22:46:04 |只看该作者
多谢 翻译君辛苦了= =

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
7#
发表于 2011-1-22 22:50:01 |只看该作者
Also they have found a way to get the physics engine to incorporate persistent arrows. After a few volleys there are arrows sticking out of everything!

这句的正确意思为:  他们利用物理引擎,让残留箭矢显得更加真实(有效)。在几轮弓箭齐射之后,所有东西上都扎满了箭

chock points 指的是狭窄的,可以防守的关口。这里指的是海战,但没指明是船战还是接舷战。如果是船战,可能就是指这些会让船只搁浅的岛屿形成的峡口,如果是接舷战,可能是指搭上去的跳板

[ 本帖最后由 lovemilly008 于 2011-1-22 23:02 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
秋之回忆n + 10 + 1 感谢指正~

总评分: 金钱 + 10  + 1   查看全部评分

犯我强汉者,只要是白天、天晴、没风、没雾、没雨、没雷电、没复杂电磁环境、没有山、地要平、没危险、有干粮、有通讯、有地面导航、没有老农烧秸秆……虽远必诛!!

Alienware M18xR2
Core i7-3740QM @ 2.50GHz
8 GB (三星黑武士 DDR3 1600MHz 4Gx2 )
HD 7970*2 cross fire ( 2024 MB *2 )
镁光M4 512G SSD

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
8#
发表于 2011-1-22 23:15:56 |只看该作者
Q: How do LOD4 Sprites look like?
A: Shader model 5, Animated Sprites, basically, it'll look better and you can see it farther

全战系列的战斗单位在远距离观看时会变成2D的,这个好像就是说这种2D的玩意会用上SM5.0(DX11),然后看起来更好。
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
秋之回忆n + 10 + 1 感谢分享!

总评分: 金钱 + 10  + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
9#
发表于 2011-1-23 09:55:56 |只看该作者
感谢楼主翻译,辛苦了。现在对幕府2更加期待了,希望不辜负我预定的正版

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
10#
发表于 2011-1-23 11:10:06 |只看该作者
谢谢 7、8楼的朋友指正, 补给系统、海陆联战系统都很令人期待,如果加入信长系列的一些优点,比如巨型天守、大名特色战法、增加战法特效就 嗷嗷好了
东条、西织、南武、北衫、中乌龟

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
11#
发表于 2011-1-23 11:12:44 |只看该作者
感谢楼主翻译,辛苦了

使用道具 举报

《三国志12》汉化贡献勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

12#
发表于 2011-1-23 14:17:45 |只看该作者
膜拜一下各位英语强人 求早日玩上游戏

使用道具 举报

大英帝國英格蘭總督
美國第101空降師副班長

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

13#
发表于 2011-1-24 12:32:17 |只看该作者
很好 ! 期待啊!

CPU:英特尔 至强 E3-1230
主板:华硕P8P67 LE
显卡:盈通GTX560TI 1G游戏高手海螺版
硬盘:希捷新酷鱼 2T 64M 7200
内存:金士顿 4G X2
电源:安钛克VP450W DVD:先锋DVD 机箱:华硕TA515 散热器:超频3红海 显示器:22寸

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

14#
发表于 2011-1-25 08:54:48 |只看该作者
i5/i7。。。。难道要逼着我换机器??

银河の歴史はまた一ページ

使用道具 举报

『欧美战略游戏区』
★★★

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

15#
发表于 2011-1-25 18:07:50 |只看该作者
英雄太让人失望了..........

虽然你终将变做尘埃默默逝去....
但是你的事迹将化为歌谣世代相传............

使用道具 举报

正六位上 薩摩守
吳 樓船水軍

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

16#
发表于 2011-1-25 20:31:24 |只看该作者
看上去很神奇,别让我失望呀···

(--_(--__(--___--)__--)_--)

使用道具 举报

游侠元老版主

2013年度杰出版主勋章元老版主勋章版主勋章资深版主勋章勤劳之证

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

17#
发表于 2011-1-25 21:53:55 |只看该作者
是今年3月份出吧?不过其实什么时候出倒是没有什么关系,最重要就是能够把游戏优化好,游戏的内容和画面做好。反正是铁定买正版支持的。希望前不会是浪费的。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
18#
发表于 2011-1-25 22:47:34 |只看该作者
等出了在说吧。本来对将军2很期待!现在嘛,,冷淡了
烧饼~~~烧饼~~~快看烧饼~~~!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
19#
发表于 2011-1-26 10:19:25 |只看该作者
根据经验,我们知道由于政治关系,目前很难将朝鲜和天朝加进来

原来是这样 看来出朝鲜战争的资料片可能将大大降低 那就有可能是太平记或者关原、大阪了

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

20#
发表于 2011-2-13 11:53:13 |只看该作者
幕府2确定将对i5 &i7等多核系统进行优化。。
啊,我看到我最想要的 了。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 06:08 , Processed in 0.300731 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.