金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-7-15 16:55:28 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
有兴趣可以自己去看原文 俄文:http://www.fifasoccer.ru/
Just want a reservation, and agree that it in this society .. Zore will be solely on the signature (PC, PC - referred to as you want) version of the game. For comparison with the console version Ona useless and pointless and even dangerous places. For comparison with the console version Ona useless and pointless and even dangerous places. However, in that you'll have easily verify. However, in that you'll have easily verify.
When the clocks stayed exactly midnight and the magical spell of evil sorcerer PR растаяли hot in the summer sky, our virtual-football princess instantly turned into unsightly vegetable circular in shape, called vulgar pumpkin. When the clocks stayed exactly midnight and the magical spell of evil sorcerer PR растаяли hot in the summer sky, our virtual-football princess instantly turned into unsightly vegetable circular in shape, called vulgar pumpkin. And along with the charms dissolved insurmountable barrier, called the evil bourgeois word «embargo», and now you finally you can hear the whole truth about FIFA 10. And along with the charms dissolved insurmountable barrier, called the evil bourgeois word «embargo», and now you finally you can hear the whole truth about FIFA 10.
So, what in advance (one month before the presentation) wrote us, and what does Acar happily announced at the end of his review, certify and I - at Ustinovich thick belly and gaudy necktie RPL, aka Rosgosstrakh Russian Premier League in FIFA 10 is! So, what in advance (one month before the presentation) wrote us, and what does Acar happily announced at the end of his review, certify and I - at Ustinovich thick belly and gaudy necktie RPL, aka Rosgosstrakh Russian Premier League in FIFA 10 is !
But let's go step by step ... But let's go step by step ...

To begin with, that possibly the first and certainly the strongest impression (when written by hand accreditations, of course) was just a huge plasma screen monitor. To begin with, that possibly the first and certainly the strongest impression (when written by hand accreditations, of course) was just a huge plasma screen monitor. No, the big screen is not a surprise, but frozen on the menu with a choice of teams and families to the pain of vertical and horizontal rombikami on each side of the screen (Dynamo and Spartak, if someone does not understand) is even possible. No, the big screen is not a surprise, but frozen on the menu with a choice of teams and families to the pain of vertical and horizontal rombikami on each side of the screen (Dynamo and Spartak, if someone does not understand) is even possible .

Ah, then, all the rumors and speculation - true story, and we can say that since this second now they are the truth? It would not, officials have told us - wait for the conference, before any statements or even hints. It would not, officials have told us - wait for the conference, before any statements or even hints. But, in general, with these words, we just have more confidence in their cause, and your humble servant rushed to somebody recklessly left unattended gamepad. But, in general, with these words, we just have more confidence in their cause, and your humble servant rushed to somebody recklessly left unattended gamepad

There were investigated two formulations of the aforesaid blocks nogomyacha and directly say, we both were, if not shocked, very surprised - these compounds were not only accurate for a pure substance list, but also on the accuracy of seed rasstanovok were above all praise. Suffice to say that the Dynamo have a month before a formal application has already been proved in the presence of a virtual Aguiar (I already hear people who know how zatsokali languages). Suffice to say that the Dynamo have a month before a formal application has already been proved in the presence of a virtual Aguiar (I already hear people who know how zatsokali languages).

However, white and blue and red and white is still not the last team in Europe and I, «chivoushtam», the world and make them the correct formulations of the problem is not intractable. However, white and blue and red and white is still not the last team in Europe and I, «chivoushtam», the world and make them the correct formulations of the problem is not intractable. And let's shock-ka poglubzhe, we decided to Acar and ... and kopnuli ... And let's shock-ka poglubzhe, we decided to Acar and ... and ... kopnuli

As the excavation sites chosen team is sensitive simpler: FC «Moscow» and FC «Kryliya Councils». As the excavation sites chosen team is sensitive simpler: FC «Moscow» and FC «Kryliya Councils». Then everything turned a bit less honey chocolate. Then everything turned a bit less honey chocolate. For example, in the composition of black and garnet was found deep in the previous season in Khimki Radu Rebezha that would certainly having the potential of virtual Sarsaniyu - and so sostavchik not, moreover Rebezha away. For example, in the composition of black and garnet was found deep in the previous season in Khimki Radu Rebezha that would certainly having the potential of virtual Sarsaniyu - and so sostavchik not, moreover Rebezha away. But, in general, saying that preparations are made on the noodle would be a gross injustice. But, in general, saying that preparations are made on the noodle would be a gross injustice. Decently made, with no soul, but it is his level. Decently made, with no soul, but it is his level.

Confused only a small nuance that both teams in the selection of party games for completely missing the mini-form, instead seen a black silhouette with the words «not see pancake, it was not yet time to draw». Well, it was not because there was no, unless it would interfere with all of us feel the atmosphere of home football, running match between irreconcilable opponents? Well, it was not because there was no, unless it would interfere with all of us feel the atmosphere of home football, running match between irreconcilable opponents?

It turned out that inhibit ... It has been 10 seconds, and we all continued to pyalitsya to have survived until the end of strip load and frozen plasma screen. Then a little more ... And more ... All in all a fairly minute wait time Stirlitz does guessed «hung!». Then a little more ... And more ... All in all a fairly minute wait time Stirlitz does guessed «hung!». Imagine having to steward, of which there were almost more than the guests, we prikinulis felt boots, and said, imitating the unforgettable Michal Михалычу from Odessa «And in the overall sobna case?». Imagine having to steward, of which there were almost more than the guests, we prikinulis felt boots, and said, imitating the unforgettable Michal Михалычу from Odessa «And in the overall sobna case?». At that careful and sympathetic young man shook fragile shoulders, said, «and figs knew Che from it - sometimes» button pressed saving «reset». At that careful and sympathetic young man shook fragile shoulders, said, «and figs knew Che from it - sometimes» button pressed saving «reset». Alas, but to repeat the experiment on another pair of test members of our championship, this time we do not have, because all gathered in kruzhochek nice kind of girl and I ... Alas, but to repeat the experiment on another pair of test members of our championship, this time we do not have, because all gathered in kruzhochek nice kind of girl and I ...

Let's leave a rather lengthy piece of impressions derived from examination of the five-Mekki Russian football, because my impression is largely coincide with those of my colleagues authoritative. Let's leave a rather lengthy piece of impressions derived from examination of the five-Mekki Russian football, because my impression is largely identical to those of my colleagues authoritative. But why would you even have time to read read and then you're not there mouse wheel in impatience twist, is not it? But why would you even have time to read read and then you're not there mouse wheel in impatience twist, is not it? ;-) ;-)

What was going directly to the official presentation of the outline can be described with just one, but very far-reaching word and the word is «pathos». What was going directly to the official presentation of the outline can be described with just one, but very far-reaching word and the word is «pathos». Because I felt he was totally into everything from choice of location for the event (compare the sports bar last year) and ending with the level of the guests invited to the show. Because I felt he was totally into everything from choice of location for the event (compare the sports bar last year) and ending with the level of the guests invited to the show. Of course, without the pomp and buzz, no such event is not conducted, but there is tear on the total. Of course, without the pomp and buzz, no such event is not conducted, but there is tear on the total. However, you can understand the organizers, the event is indeed out of, so it will not be more on this focus. However, you can understand the organizers, the event is indeed out of, so it will not be more on this focus. Remember - «pathos»? Remember - «pathos»? Okay, went further ... Okay, went further ...

At the end of officialdom great uncle welcomed done pen «yet», but for Internet users down the Iron Curtain webcasts, to present to thousands of gamers from all over Russia, instead of the details kromeshnuyu darkness. There is an interesting and expected to present part - the disclosure of secrets «what we have done a year since the last version». There is an interesting and expected to present part - the disclosure of secrets «what we have done a year since the last version».

On the stage stood up David Rutter (David Rutter) and started broadcasting. On the stage stood up David Rutter (David Rutter) and started broadcasting. In his words came out that we get to the truth is something amazing and unimaginable. In his words came out that we get to the truth is something amazing and unimaginable. Well, Judge for yourself: here you and improving the ball physics, and enhancing the identity of each player in terms of appearance and patterns of movements and the unique tactics for the team, you will now have to arrange for the virtual field is not worse than our cresset Gusan. Well, Judge for yourself: here you and improving the ball physics, and enhancing the identity of each player in terms of appearance and patterns of movements and the unique tactics for the team, you will now have to arrange for the virtual field is not worse than our cresset Gusan. Improved standards - a new system of Perforation penalty, the new system outs. Improved standards - a new system of Perforation penalty, the new system outs. Improved animation and plastic, new feint and increased freedom of control and much more. Improved animation and plastic, new feint and increased freedom of control and much more. All this was accompanied by real geympleynymi clips from the raw versions of the game and quite clearly all the new chips have been demonstrated to those present. All this was accompanied by real geympleynymi clips from the raw versions of the game and quite clearly all the new chips have been demonstrated to those present. Tasted all the sweetness of food? Tasted all the sweetness of food? Now, as the saying goes «vykusite» back. Now, as the saying goes «vykusite» back. All this grandeur as far as I know (this does need a reservation, so I understand it, but to err is human) ... So as I understand, all this will be available exclusively for owners of consoles. All this grandeur as far as I know (this does need a reservation, so I understand it, but to err is human) ... So as I understand, all this will be available exclusively for owners of consoles. Once again: only for consoles. Once again: only for consoles. And established: the context of view. And established: the context of view.

On the PC version, no improvement of the animation, as you'll soon be able to satisfy themselves and not in помине. On the PC version, no improvement of the animation, as you'll soon be able to satisfy themselves and not in помине. No new movements, the celebration of animals. No new movements, the celebration of animals. Before the penalty did not come, so it has no right to speak. Before the penalty did not come, so it has no right to speak.

When David got up on stage had just the one who we are most interested in - Didd Luke (Luke Didd) - Line Producer PC version of FIFA 10. When David got up on stage had just the one who we are most interested in - Didd Luke (Luke Didd) - Line Producer PC version of FIFA 10. It may seem strange, but it slides мелькали words «more», «better», «krasivshe», with the only omission - no video to confirm ekranchike all the «best» and was not followed. It may seem strange, but it slides мелькали words «more», «better», «krasivshe», with the only omission - no video to confirm ekranchike all the «best» and was not followed. One of the key improvements the game has been described as the perception of reducing the size of a football to a normal shell. One of the key improvements the game has been described as the perception of reducing the size of a football to a normal shell. Already a trap in this melancholy and gloom, because if we take this innovation, what can we call «the work on the bugs» ... Already a trap in this melancholy and gloom, because if we take this innovation, what can we call « the work on the bugs »...

Finally, both the representative of the developers have finished your speech, a well-deserved respectful applause to bid farewell to the audience and started to collect equipment. Finally, both the representative of the developers have finished your speech, a well-deserved respectful applause to bid farewell to the audience and started to collect equipment. But not here-it was almost immediately on each «hanging» as soon as a few brave band-formations with the microphone in one hand and with the beta-kamom on the shoulder. But not here-it was almost immediately on each «hanging» as soon as a few brave band-formations with the microphone in one hand and with the beta-kamom on the shoulder. Your humble servant even before the event has received clear instructions from the top, which requires everyone to catch EAshnika detail and asked him about all the interesting and glozhuschih us to the problems associated with the series. Your humble servant even before the event has received clear instructions from the top, which requires everyone to catch EAshnika detail and asked him about all the interesting and glozhuschih us to the problems associated with the series. Run the job agent, that is, I was able to not just because people by nature non-I, but without the inclusion in the elbows, and other attributes pihatelnyh through the shark pen stayu not possible. Run the job agent, that is, I was able to not just because people by nature non-I, but without the inclusion in the elbows, and other attributes pihatelnyh through the shark pen stayu not possible.

But fortune favor me, because aside from bushuyuschey the crowd I saw the first of his interlocutor to this day, namely the Russian voice ... the voice of Russian form of football in the flesh - Vasily Solovyov. But fortune favor me, because aside from bushuyuschey the crowd I saw the first of his interlocutor to this day, namely the Russian voice ... the voice of Russian form of football in the flesh - Vasily Solovyov. Compare the professional journalists who earn their reporting to life, and therefore despise all the rules of ethics and morality, as well as young yuntsam that these rules simply do not know, I did not, but calmly waited, when Vasya edge off one's appetite, and then have gone in the attack. Compare the professional journalists who earn their reporting to life, and therefore despise all the rules of ethics and morality, as well as young yuntsam that these rules simply do not know, I did not, but calmly waited, when Vasya edge off one's appetite, and then have gone in the attack. Basil, to his credit, was attentive and amiable person. Basil, to his credit, was attentive and amiable person. It is not difficult to guess, I am most interested in the amount of озвучки, which was added as compared to last year's version of the game. It is not difficult to guess, I am most interested in the amount of озвучки, which was added as compared to last year's version of the game. It turned out that most of the adjustment has been recorded, and immediately the new phrases and turns are not too many, given that the already huge amount of phrases sounding names and the base was laid back with the first version. It turned out that most of the adjustment has been recorded, and immediately the new phrases and turns are not too many, given that the already huge amount of phrases sounding names and the base was laid back with the first version. When asked about the well-known problem with the ugly озвучки kept in FIFA 09 and opostylevshimi all rolled up, Basil laughed and said that it and so all these podkalyvayut continuously, but their task to write the phrase, much to the errors in the information they Vasily Utkin, alas influence can not. When asked about the well-known problem with the ugly озвучки kept in FIFA 09 and opostylevshimi all rolled up, Basil laughed and said that it and so all these podkalyvayut continuously, but their task to write the phrase, much to the errors in the information they Vasily Utkin, alas influence can not. And if and throw stones, it is not in their garden, and garden workers assembly and programmers. And if and throw stones, it is not in their garden, and garden workers assembly and programmers.

Begs the question of the extent to which RPL will be announced at FIFA 10, unfortunately given rise to a logical answer: we express only what is sought by developers. Begs the question of the extent to which RPL will be announced at FIFA 10, unfortunately given rise to a logical answer: we express only what is sought by developers. In order to fully vocalize all of our championship you need to, first, the desire of the developers, and second, much longer. In order to fully vocalize all of our championship you need to, first, the desire of the developers, and second, much longer. What can be concluded that there were no revelations in озвучке Russian championship in FIFA 10 is not expected. What can be concluded that there were no revelations in озвучке Russian championship in FIFA 10 is not expected. And if «Vas-Vas» chant and issue such exotic names as Ananidze and the end, it is definitely not this year. And if «Vas-Vas» chant and issue such exotic names as Ananidze and the end, it is definitely not this year. Perhaps the more laborious work озвучкой be held next year, when our national championship will be on next-gen consoles, that way can contribute to and enrich the vocabulary of commentators on the PC version. Perhaps the more laborious work озвучкой be held next year, when our national championship will be on next-gen consoles, that way can contribute to and enrich the vocabulary of commentators on the PC version.

Bid farewell to Basil and wished him a little rolled up, I switched my attention to the above-mentioned line producer FIFA 10 - Lucas Didda. Bid farewell to Basil and wished him a little rolled up, I switched my attention to the above-mentioned line producer FIFA 10 - Lucas Didda. It should be no false modesty to say that I know English very well, but even cost me a lot of works to capture at least the main keyword phrases, which gave my interlocutor. It should be no false modesty to say that I know English very well, but even cost me a lot of works to capture at least the main keyword phrases, which gave my interlocutor. Luke, fairly open guy, and the language he has suspended more than a good idea. Luke, fairly open guy, and the language he has suspended more than a good idea. Not only that, he said very quickly, so even with a far from perfect diction, but the conversation we have very interesting and productive. Not only that, he said very quickly, so even with a far from perfect diction, but the conversation we have very interesting and productive. Outlined a fairly important information, which he shared with me. Outlined a fairly important information, which he shared with me. Recorder caring partner to this point has already claimed to themselves, so instead of planned audio track - only a detailed reconstruction of our conversation: Recorder caring partner to this point has already claimed to themselves, so instead of planned audio track - only a detailed reconstruction of our conversation:

From: Luke, I am one of the developers to patch games FIFA. From: Luke, I am one of the developers to patch games FIFA. We just those who made the addition of the Russian championship before his formal introduction to the game (note after the phrase Luke not attacked me with fists in an attempt to restore justice and violated copyrights). We just those who made the addition of the Russian championship before his formal introduction to the game (note after the phrase Luke not attacked me with fists in an attempt to restore justice and violated copyrights).
L: Yes, of course, we know that the game is very popular, and we follow the activities of this kind of game community. L: Yes, of course, we know that the game is very popular, and we follow the activities of this kind of game community.

P: Very well, then I question how much change the file structure of the game, whether to undergo changes in format and size of t-shirts, people, or we expect some improvements? P: Very well, then I question how much change the file structure of the game, whether to undergo changes in format and size of t-shirts, people, or we expect some improvements?
L: No, the file structure and format remained the same L: No, the file structure and format remain unchanged

P: I would like to congratulate you once again with the license RFPL, you do not realize how important it is for us sobytie.L: Okhotny believe we have long planned to add the Russian championship, but there were some difficulties that have only now been overcome, as we are also very happy . P: I would like to congratulate you once again with the license RFPL, you do not realize how important it is for us sobytie.L: Okhotny believe we have long planned to add the Russian championship, but there were some difficulties that have only now been overcome, as we are also very happy.

From: In connection with the addition of the Russian championship in me as the developer appropriate patch are several important issues. From: In connection with the addition of the Russian championship in me as the developer appropriate patch are several important issues. RFPL Do not suffer the same fate that befell his time in Poland and the Czech league? RFPL Do not suffer the same fate that befell his time in Poland and the Czech league? It is full of information about the championship do you have? It is full of information about the championship do you have? It is very important! It is very important!
L: At the moment, just being collected detailed information about teams and players. L: At the moment, just being collected detailed information about teams and players. All commands sent official requests to provide the most complete collections of all materials - club color logos of the teams and sponsors, photos, and Cutting forms, detailed list of the players of the team as well as their photos and, if possible, not only a portrait but also the game in motion . All commands sent official requests to provide the most complete collections of all materials - club color logos of the teams and sponsors, photos, and Cutting forms, detailed list of the players of the team as well as their photos and, if possible, not only a portrait but also the game in motion.

From: Impressive, do not say. From: Impressive, do not say. Let's hope that this information will be fully claimed by the developers. Let's hope that this information will be fully claimed by the developers. Moreover, I have already read a few commands and made sure that the composition is very good and very accurate. Moreover, I have already read a few commands and made sure that the composition is very good and very accurate. However, it is not without errors. However, it is not without errors.
L: What do you see - the current build of the game, which was built last week. L: What do you see - the current build of the game, which was built last week. For next week we will be making all the latest changes in the composition and balance, and will release a new build. For next week we will be making all the latest changes in the composition and balance, and will release a new build.

P: How often produced a test version (build) the game? L: Typically every 2-3 weeks. P: How often produced a test version (build) the game? L: Typically every 2-3 weeks.

From: Pro convoys we clarified. From: Pro convoys we clarified. Now another very topical issue. Now another very topical issue. Perhaps you know that Russia is quite specific draw of the tournament calendar - around the world «autumn-spring», as we «Spring-Summer-Autumn». Perhaps you know that Russia is quite specific draw of the tournament calendar - around the world «autumn-spring», as we «Spring-Summer-Autumn». I understand that this is not something easy, but whether it is possible that our feature such as translating, and in the game? I understand that this is not something easy, but whether it is possible that our feature such as translating, and in the game? The point is that we do because of the many nuances in the first place with the participants and Eurocups transferami.L: Yes, I know. The point is that we do because of the many nuances in the first place with the participants and Eurocups transferami.L: Yes, I know. This is of course quite possible to realize, but ... Wait, how do you say? This is of course quite possible to realize, but ... Wait, how do you say? «Spring-Summer-Autumn». «Spring-Summer-Autumn». You have the championship starts in March? You have the championship starts in March?

P: Yes, from March to November. P: Yes, from March to November.
L: Well, if you please hurry if I'm not mistaken, the game is so now and put your calendar. L: Well, if you please hurry if I'm not mistaken, the game is so now and put your calendar. The beginning of the championship in March. The beginning of the championship in March.

P: Right, even hard to believe ... But if so, it is a huge plus for the game. P: Right, even hard to believe ... But if so, it is a huge plus for the game.
L: It is very glad that we are all done correctly. L: It is very glad that we are all done correctly.

From: Luke, tell a few words about the prospects of cooperation with a Russian license League. From: Luke, tell a few words about the prospects of cooperation with a Russian license League. Is it possible in the future, adding to the game the first division? Is it possible in the future, adding to the game the first division?
L: In the future, of course, we plan to expand to the next rank of division, but at this point, our task all the same to ensure the highest level of accuracy at least the highest echelon of the championship. L: In the future, of course, we plan to expand to the next rank of division, but at this point, our task all the same to ensure the highest level of accuracy at least the highest echelon of the championship. It is our goal for the coming months. It is our goal for the coming months.

S: Another interesting question-the proposal is not about Russian football, but just a game. S: Another interesting question-the proposal is not about Russian football, but just a game. Perhaps you know that coaching is often played in the so-called «boxes», that is, when a very limited part of the field partners on the team very quickly perepasovyvayut the ball to each other, while one or two defenders trying to make the interception. Perhaps you know that coaching is often played in the so-called «boxes», that is, when a very limited part of the field partners on the team very quickly perepasovyvayut the ball to each other, while one or two defenders trying to make the interception. This is in real life is increasing the coordination and dexterity, and I think that in the analog computer could be very interesting. This is in real life is increasing the coordination and dexterity, and I think that in the analog computer could be very interesting. What do the plans to expand training opportunities in order to really work out some ideas and home-cut? What do the plans to expand training opportunities in order to really work out some ideas and home-cut?
L: It is very curious proposal. L: It is very curious proposal. We should be thinking about it. We should be thinking about it. But note that we are trying to bring into play some new things, including working on a new system for drawing of standard provisions. But note that we are trying to bring into play some new things, including working on a new system for drawing of standard provisions.

P: And here, if possible, more in detail. P: And here, if possible, more in detail. David has presented this little chip on his speech, it is impossible to know the details? David has presented this little chip on his speech, it is impossible to know the details?
L: happy. L: happy. At this time, development is still somewhere half way, but now we can say that we have achieved great results. At this time, development is still somewhere half way, but now we can say that we have achieved great results. The point is that you'll have to create a scenario drawing of a standard provision. The point is that you'll have to create a scenario drawing of a standard provision. That is, you can set each player from the team that had come to the standard, all his actions as a script, the necessary movement in the «record», then the player just repeat your steps. That is, you can set each player from the team that had come to the standard, all his actions as a script, the necessary movement in the «record», then the player just repeat your steps. Making the run loops or G - flee it is for this trajectory. Making the run loops or G - flee it is for this trajectory.

P: Do I understand that you can now fully enjoy the chip as «home bloom», in its most literal sense? P: Do I understand that you can now fully enjoy the chip as «home bloom», in its most literal sense? That is, you can create a unique style of drawing punitive or bend, different from the original? That is, you can create a unique style of drawing punitive or bend, different from the original?
L: Exactly. L: Exactly. Now it becomes possible to even stage a well-known joke from the world of practice. Now it becomes possible to even stage a well-known joke from the world of practice. Ну, вот взять к примеру тот ролик, что показывали на презентации. Well, here take for example a video that was shown at the presentation. Просто это пока еще ранняя сырая версия, ибо это действительно сложная штука (на презентации показывали почти один в один смоделированный в FIFA-движке розыгрыш штрафного сборной Швеции на чемпионате мира-94 против Румынии). Simply it is still early crude version, because it is really complicated stuff (at the presentation showed almost one in one modeled in the FIFA-driven hoax punitive Team Sweden at the World Championship-94 against Romania). На консолях эта фича, скорее всего, будет в усеченном варианте уже в FIFA 10, на ПК это еще не полноценно работающая фишка, мы в процессе ее доработки, но скорее всего уже в FIFA 11 она появится в полной мере. On consoles, this feature is likely to be in the truncated version is already in FIFA 10 on PC is still not fully working chip, we are in the process of its development, but most likely already in FIFA 11, it appears to the fullest.

С: А вот это действительно очень внушительный шаг вперед, я бы даже сказал скачок, ибо это добавляет нестандартности, снимает игру с «рельсов».
Л: Как видите, мы продолжаем совершенствоваться, не всё сразу, но мы работаем и прогрессируем.

С: Огромное спасибо еще раз за возможность побеседовать с вами, Люк. Everyone benefits!
Л: Всегда пожалуйста, а теперь не теряйте времени, попробуйте, поиграйте, если какие-то вопросы и предложения – я буду здесь, неподалеку.

Ну что же. Долго меня упрашивать не пришлось, тем более времени оставалось не так уж и много, и с чувством выполненного корреспондентского долга я поспешил в игровой зал. Нашарив глазами свободную машину, я деловито уселся на стул, придвинул поближе клавиатуру, взял в руки мышу и направил свой взгляд в монитор

Menu for the type of game has not changed one iota. That to me is FIFA 10 carefully reported peresproshenny steward, and sharp-sighted eyes at the same time noticed in ugolochke screen figure «10». So what. We have the new FIFA. For starters, with the autopsy. Opens a menu selection command. Confidently choose alphabetically Russian league and start screening.

After sometime five studies found that the shape of our team this, but say that it is «haute couture», it would be cruel Glumov. Everything is very nekazisto, vamp, it's like as a whole, without the global error. Yet even such a simple and plain model range is far from all members of our championship. As it turned out as a result of a cursory view, and does form is only for Zenit, Spartak, CSKA, Rubin and Memory-Memory ... ... Amkar. Reflection, I concluded that it is his for the simple reason that Amkar stupidly the first in the list of Russian teams, and it would be really quite obscenely, even if «Person» Championship, koim alphabetically am honored to be permyaks be not executed. You can put fat «2». For 10-point scale.

Okay. On the forms out to start the match while also not, as yet, and not a fact that will work. Lezu in the management of stock.

Getting Started with «grandees» and more on the list. Spartak, Zenit, Loko, CSKA - almost perfectly at least in terms of a list of players. Very pleased a ninefold, to a golden double, there are heating the soul and mellifluous names as Yakovlev, Grigoriev, Gultyaev. In CSKA been anointed, Vlasov, Ryzhov. In the heyday of the same in all azhure. If we dig in detail, then, of course, you can fault and to the exterior and the ratings, however, agree that even now just a now accuracy can not but rejoice. In the Dynamo, as has been said by many above, there is even Aguiar. There is even a fresh and Denisov, who based it became involved only a couple of months ago. Of course, the farther into the forest, which is weaker than the team became, the more grave and have errors. Somewhere forgot to remove a player who is already almost a year not playing in the team (Петраш of Saturn), where a forgotten provernut transfer and the player is still in the team, which finished last championship, but when it comes to the point Developer, a patch base in perfect condition ... for the job. There are, in general of course, lick her still decent, but the composition right now of 10 points can be firmly put fat «8», and even pull in even half.

Well, we got to the very sweet. Before the game, panimaish, pleya. And directly say, better to not get - and so would continue to prepare for the game ready to patchmeykerstvu.

Fifth lucky a little more, he modelka is, but it is all in the red-green divorces, which are difficult to read an inscription that read «No texture and not the fact that it would be». All of this splendor is organized in line, singing is not clear what is not clear that, then shake the yellow-blue rivals who through one like Tymoshchuk, hands, and priprygivaya and heating, razbredaetsya merrily on their half of the field, except as ready to begin searching for this very clean field eat their lost body parts. And this is triumfatory (well, well, winners) of the last European Championship? That's a terrible nisprovergateli Orange mega-team? That's the holy cats Gusan Hiddinka? Well, let it not just not funny, really wanted to cry in his voice. Yes let this three alpha, gamma and delta-version, although it generally will be our only national championship and the team, but at least something they could put in order before the official presentation in Russia? It is God, not evil enough ... breath back on the menu selection commands. Maybe this time lucky?

Derby. Spartak - CSKA. Hurray, finally, this is not the craft, although a very high quality production, but an official in the same game, which brought the last 7 years of life! Come on ... And Che? To begin with, determine whether we are FIFA 10, not her sister last year, could rally only for advertising schitam, which clearly is FIFA 10. Hurray, all the same 10, but I really thought I glyuchit. No, alas, I can not glyuchilo. But judge for yourself ...

Exit command on the field - the same animation - shift from the legs to the feet of the players in the tunnel, holding the ball in his hand, Judge. Furthermore. Furthermore. Those zombies instead of football - the glass does not imply the expression of opinion, terrible lighting, glare on the eyes, and fully vysvetlyayuschee. Those shackles and handcuffs in the ankle and wrist, instead of emphasizing the elegant individuality napulsnikov teypirovannyh and gaiters. The same pan-existing stadium and the most important thing ... the same invidious effect of blurring or easier to blur, which literally lubricates the already unpleasant sensation «deja-vu». Somewhere I have seen this ... Where is it? Ah yes, a year ago, the same stadium, same animation - and where the budget is left?

Looked into the faces of players, in the timid hope behold at least one person out of 22 people is not the most recent of our club championship, which is a license for a couple of hours ago, so to subject the pump in the main hall of the event. Well, you already have guessed that no one person I have not seen. I did not ask a lot of something, but at least some collections may be at least a couple of players on the team? Why laymen, for whom this is no more than a hobby for the knees, with helper improvised tools created for the month as long as developers-pros, which is the main work is not soizvolyayut do for as long as a year? However, as I am, then head to tie in place, and you have about the person, well, how naive diti ...

Well, releasing steam, does Rent to pause the game and start the actual game itself. Praise be to God, has finally been put back (like finally) released the option of cowards shirts. It already provides at least some room for customization of individual players, and how to play daisies «do-do» - put and remove again.

Indeed, the reduced size of the ball, before it is real football standards. Chips only that patch with the corrected size of the ball was released either at the second, or third day after the demo version of FIFA 09. Not only that the developers did not make this important udosuzhilis editing if not release, at least one of the many official patches, so even kichatsya that they correct their own mistake tupeyshuyu and represent it as a novelty.

According to impressions for a couple of matches, fully say that the gameplay has not changed, I certainly do not have rights. To do this does require time I do not talk to talk to influential cones, and focus on gameplay. But really had to choose - and choose it more important in terms of content area.

However, fundamental changes, I plainly have not felt. What seems to be changed: the number of collisions and the general increase in combating and joints. Whistle, again, was as it seemed, more. Computer use has become a greater advantage in the class of individual players, it is often became a game to take over and be crafty. For example, playing against me Wagner constantly kept me in the cold, using a series of simple but very effective for people fake that does not slow down affect on the account.

To say that the goalkeepers are better - I can not kill, in my opinion, is still tupyat not to detstski. For example, I have a single goal scored after 1 to 1 when the goalie does not go towards reducing the angle of attack, for which He was punished slack, but a clear shot into the lower corner of the Middle.

Again, can not claim that this was not before, but like the computer has become a hit on the gate a little more often and more willingly. The system of penalty corners and did not change until the penalty kick as I have previously mentioned, is not reached, so that there is nothing to say can not.

In general, the overall impression from the few played 6-minute matches, you can express in one word «disappointment». Really play without interest, the more it looks like some kind of service, rather than getting real pleasure from the game. Finished on autopilot and went haywire from stolenshnitsy with a computer. What ... For the gameplay has put ... well, well, somewhere in the 4-5 to 10-mark. If the cardinal does not change, you will have to seriously take the wizard to make a difference for the better.

The overall conclusion of the PC version of FIFA 10 so far is: between the poor and very, very bad. In fact, we have 95% clone of FIFA 09 and the only one that actually might encourage ska ... buy a licensed version of the game is it most - our own officially added championship. No more truly signal differences in the game not found. Who can find - please tell us urgently. Reward guarantee :-)

The impression of the event and is proved to be dismal, if I accidentally noticed that gorlanyaschaya wave of young journalists as something dramatically shlynula and already thin room were free of almost all the booths with a game console. Since returning to work has not been much point, I decided to use this chance and for the first time (so wrong), sat down at the NextGen-version of FIFA 10.

Mama Mia ... And what are sorry we are fed on a PC-version? Here they innovations - all here! That's smart saver with the output of players on the field, and 3D-viewers each in the correct colors, depending on the sector. Here is the show replacing the display with another window and show the player warm up before replacing. Here's a judge, clearly showing the flag of the team should put the ball, that's the coach, something prompted the players on the field. Where are PC-version?? Where?

I can still understand the lack of 3D-viewers is already neslabaya addition to the tasks to the processor and graphics card, but why not the rest? The engine can not? Yes this is complete nonsense! Separately want to mention the plastic movements of the players, they do not run on rails as the institution, and always with one rhythm, they may stumble, podshagivat, pick up the leg to strike, can rake out «from under yourself» prokinuty fail to move the ball. A strike? Here is what I understand strikes, but on the PC I am sorry for the one seat palm ... Really working fake, actually working the change of direction, all smooth, all realistically and clearly! And if we compare pure graphics - I certainly have Sonki have the advantage, but I never believe that it is more demanding than poorly optimized and is much the worst picture in the PC-version. I do not believe!

But it remains to recall just one, but unfortunately a very important thing. Yes, the Premier League and our clubs are now officially home to us. But with us, those who still want to learn rubanochno-machine signature version. Alas and oh, wait a konsolschiki FIFA 11, now ужо such as-a-s exactly would RPL. Now think for ourselves, decide to - you more: our home clubs, but just for a check in any game or real football, but, alas, not our club and for the additional 11-17 thousand rubles for the prefix.

I will probably wait another year ...

Sincerely yours, Sincerely yours,
Sergei "SlayeR" Botcharov

[ 本帖最后由 zqred12 于 2009-7-15 17:01 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
eggplant19 + 25 文章不错,继续努力!

总评分: 金钱 + 25   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

沙发
发表于 2009-7-15 22:17:59 |只看该作者
还是原来的那破体型!!!!!!!!!!!和360还是不能比的!!!!!!!!!!!估计PES2010在PC上完胜了!!!!!!!!!!360上5元一盘多省事 [汗水]

CORE I7 860  MSI N470GTX-M2D12  
ASUS P7P55D-E Premium
PSP 1000 8G
xbox360slim kinect

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2009-7-15 23:49:39 |只看该作者

回复 #2 鱼丸 的帖子

你不玩不代表别人不玩~不要到处发牢骚~这样不好~
的确PC的人物动作实在太烂~弓着背带球,歪着头追球~~~

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2009-7-15 23:57:59 |只看该作者
注意截图~这老兄的电脑真NB~有几个球员的头是隐形的~~~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
5#
发表于 2009-7-16 00:00:28 |只看该作者
PC 版又可以无视了。。。。。继续玩我的XBOX360版

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2009-7-16 00:03:38 |只看该作者
pc版的简直是fifa09的弟弟而已,几乎是一个模子刻出来的~如果没看错,上面试玩的画面是俄罗斯vs乌克兰,貌似都没授权,和09一样~

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
7#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:14:26 |只看该作者
原帖由 villa@ 于 2009-7-15 23:49 发表
你不玩不代表别人不玩~不要到处发牢骚~这样不好~
的确PC的人物动作实在太烂~弓着背带球,歪着头追球~~~

弓着背带球,歪着头追球,真是太恰当了~~~~

使用道具 举报

盗めない宝石
游侠资深版主
『体育游戏区』
游侠FIFA工作组 组长
PS2☆GT4 神の学徒
欧洲足球先生
WEYX4.0联机杯赛三冠王君临天下
★★★★★★

版主勋章资深版主勋章大头像勋章白金会员勋章荣誉勋章勤劳之证youki贡献勋章实况工作组资深组员勋章实况工作组组员勋章电玩工作组荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

8#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:29:11 |只看该作者
游戏没发售前什么都说不准,但昨天看到一个德国网站上传的一个采访LUKE的视频,看到背景的FIFA10的游戏视频,好象改进不太大

检事是为了使被告人被叛有罪而在法庭战斗,我曾经学到过这样的理论,但是,它并不是检事生命的一切,用自己的力量去寻找“真实”,才是我们真正的使命。如今站在这法庭上,我也不禁想要学着某个家伙的姿势,伸出手指大喊一声——“異議アリ!”

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
9#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:35:23 |只看该作者

回复 #10 JS柳 的帖子

当然不大了~简直是原封不动的复制~然后草皮换一下~加几只球队~转会几个球员。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
10#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:39:47 |只看该作者

回复 #9 Totti_sh 的帖子

从fifa04到现在fifa10一直没变过~它继承了前背作品永远直不起腰杆,歪脖子踢球的“优良传统”
其实我觉得fifa03的引擎比04的要好,可是fifa却没走03路线~

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
11#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:45:02 |只看该作者
最烂的几个作品分别是fifa07、fifa08、欧洲杯。
fifa07草皮总是泛黄不说,球场草皮开裂,景深做得好烂,换个马甲变成fifa ol2骗钱最可恶~
fifa08像被撒上白面一样,什么表面都是白白的一片,人物,球场一样没落~~最恶心的还是纸片人踢球,球场继续开裂。
欧洲杯也是纸片人踢球,但颜色稍微正常点了~

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
12#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:47:24 |只看该作者
fifa03更不行,根本没有踢球的感觉

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
13#
发表于 2009-7-16 11:48:14 |只看该作者
什么时候出.我的新电脑已经准备好了.高画

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
14#
发表于 2009-7-16 13:39:30 |只看该作者
不错,不错,好帖子,谢谢哈楼主!!!!!!!!
EA SPORTS

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
15#
发表于 2009-7-16 17:35:27 |只看该作者
虽然我也痛恨 EA,痛恨 PC的 FIFA,但 PC的 FIFA至于象上面几位贬的那样吗?弓着背带球,不正是实况饭骂PES2009最多的一点吗?

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:53 , Processed in 0.351812 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.