注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 命令与征服4泰伯利亚中文版+红色警戒3起义时刻 [游侠C&C工作组]特色地图战术指导之竞技场GDI篇(完成) ...
查看: 7480|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] [游侠C&C工作组]特色地图战术指导之竞技场GDI篇(完成) [复制链接]

天邈汉化组翻译【初级】
地下先遣军沙虫卫士 寄生坦克

荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-2-11 07:44:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
特色地图指导之竞技场 第一部分:GDI篇

英文作者:B00M

Tournament Arena - How to become a Pro from a Beginner: GDI

竞技场-如何从初学者成为高手:GDI篇

Getting stuck as GDI on Tournament Arena? Do you seem to be getting outplayed regardless of what faction you play against? This guide is intended to help even lower level players get more accomplished on this map. Now you might be thinking, there’s no way I can become pro by just reading this? You're right, you'll have to practice the things said in this guide a lot and be able to do them with great speed, but it has been proven to work. A friend of mine achieved a skill level in which he could handle top 1000 games in roughly a week.

作为GDI,你有被困在竞技场地图么?你是不是可以不论对抗什么阵营都可以取胜呢?这篇指导是为了帮助低级玩家在这张地图上玩得更加熟练。现在也许你在想,仅仅通过读这篇东西,我不可能成为高手。没错,你必须把这篇指导里提到的东西到游戏中大量实践,要熟练到可以快速的运用它们。不过,这篇指导里讲得东西都是被证明行之有效的。我的一个朋友只用了大约一周的时间,就已经达到可以对抗top1000的级别了。

What faction do you play and what faction am I facing?

你用什么阵营,对抗什么阵营?

Currently in patch 1.09, the army with an advantage is Nod, however GDI and Scrin still stand a good chance, making Random a viable option for this map. This means that you can play any faction at the moment and win. In this three part series, we will start with GDI and their match-ups, followed by Nod, then Scrin.

现在是1.09补丁,拥有优势的的是Nod,但是GDI和Scrin仍然有很好的机会,对这张地图随机是可行的。这意味着你可以用任何阵营取胜。在这个三部分系列中,我们从GDI开始,随后讨论Nod,Scrin。

What faction is your opponent?

你的对手是什么阵营?

Depending on which faction your opponent is, you will have to adapt your play style and know how to counter your opponent’s play style. An easy example is against Nod, going for an early expansion is like castrating yourself, unless you know your opponent and they never use Shadow Teams. Keep situations like this in mind as we progress.

根据对手阵营的不同,你需要调整你的打法,而且要知道如何去对抗对手的打法。简单的例子是对抗Nod,采取早期扩张就像自裁一样,除非你知道你的对手从来不会用影子快攻。在下面的讲述中,要时刻把像这样的情况记在脑子里。

This guide will not always mention Power Plants in the later parts of build orders. Build Power Plants as soon as you see that your power will be low. Also, when moving your MCV, do not forget it will temporary give you less power too.

这篇指导在后面的建造序列中,不会特别提及电厂。一旦你发现你的电力不足,就要造电厂。同理,当你移动MCV时,不要忘记你会暂时缺乏电力。

GDI vs. GDI

This one is a genuine slugfest with plenty of tank batlles. Basically, the first person to get Rail Guns is at a major advantage, since brute force generally wins. However, there are a couple more subtle aspects to playing against another GDI player on this map.

这是一场真正的坦克大战。基本地,第一个得到轨道炮的人拥有绝对的优势,因为残暴的部队通常会胜利。不过,在你在这张地图对战另一个GDI玩家的时候,这里有一些微妙的东西。

Build Orders
建造序列

Power Plant/Surveyor
电厂/勘探车
Barracks /Watchtower (Sell and garrison the bunker at your blue field. You might want to repeat the Watchtower sell to scout the map or garrisoning your Tiberium Spike)
兵营/瞭望塔(卖掉,然后进驻你的蓝矿旁的地堡。你也可以用重复造/卖瞭望塔的方法来侦察地图或者进驻你的矿柱。)

Variations for early Barracks producton:
早期兵营生产的变化:

• Rocketmen to the opponent’s blue bunker- Engineer - Riflemen
  • 火箭兵到敌方蓝矿地堡-工程师-机枪兵
  • Engineer - Riflemen
  • 工程师-机枪兵
  • Two Engineers for Engineer Rushing
  • 两个工程师(为工程师快攻)
Refinery
矿厂
War Factory
车工厂
Refinery at blue field
在蓝矿造矿厂
Refinery at blue field
在蓝矿造矿厂
War Factory
车工厂
Power Plant
电厂
Refinery (middle green field)
矿厂(在中间绿矿)
Refinery (optional - middle green field)
矿厂(可选-在中间绿矿)
Command Post
指挥站
Tech Center (Rail guns)
高科(轨道炮)
Airfield or Space Command Center (depends on your opponent’s play style)
机场或者空间指挥中心(取决于对方的打法)

From here you can adapt this to your own play style. Some prefer a third War Factory for extra armor. Others another Refinery for an income boost, but personally I prefer the Refinery.
从这开始,你可以采用自己的打法。有些人喜欢造第三车工厂为了更多的防御。还有的喜欢再造个矿厂增加收入,但我个人推荐矿厂。

That’s my build order for the map, which is a good start, but abuild order without content is nothing. For anyone who has seen the ladder season replays of Shadowterran, both Dackel and Avilo lost because they did not garrison their blue field bunker, which is large oversight. Shadowterran’s tactic would have been rendered uselsss if that was done.
这是我在这个地图的建造序列,这是个好的开始,但是只有建造序列没有内容就是瞎掰。对任何看过Shadowterran排名季赛录像的都知道,Dackel和Avilo都输了,因为它们没有进驻蓝矿的地堡,这是个大的疏忽。如果他们那样做了,Shadowterran的战术将会变的毫无用处。

What to do which each building?
每个建筑应该做什么?

• Barracks: Build Rocketmen and Riflemen, to a ratio that you like. I prefer three Riflemen to six Rocketmen ratios, but I generally don't use much infantry, mostly as cannon fodder.
  • 兵营:建造火箭兵和机枪兵,按照你喜欢的比例建造。我喜欢三个机枪兵搭配六个火箭兵的比例,但是我通常不大用步兵,他们大多是作炮灰。
  • War Factories: Spam Predators. Add in the occasional APC for Engineer Rushing, at which you'll need to build an Engineer out of Barracks. Also adapt to what your opponent is doing, Predators work fine against anything aside from air units. If you opponent goes with Orcas, then get a few Pitbulls to counter. After teching up, switch to Mammoth Tanks.
  • 车工厂:暴捕食者。穿插一些APC为了工程师快攻,同时你需要要从兵营造一个工程师。同样的,要根据你的对手的情况来调整,捕食者可以轻松对抗空军以外的任何东西。如果你的对手造了奥卡,那么你该造些斗犬来抵抗。在攀科技后,转而造猛犸。
  • Airfield: 4 Firehawks, which is enough to destroy an opposing Tech Center. Stratofighter Boosters are optional.
  • 机场:4个火鹰,这足够你摧毁敌人的高科了,云层推进升级可选。
  • Space Command Center: This is mainly when you're battling it out and your opponent’s force is equally strong or stronger. Use Shockwave Artillery and kill of as many disabled units as possible. Do NOT fire it first if your opponent has one too, it will cost you lose the battle.
  • 空间指挥中心:这主要是当你开始出击而你对手的部队与你实力相当或略强的时候。使用冲击波炮击让你对手尽可能多的单位瘫痪。如果你的对手也有一个的话,不要首先使用,否则它将会让你输掉战斗。

What should I do with my army?
对于我的部队我该做些什么?

Actually, GDI has two choices. You can split up your forces and annoy him with several attacks (e.g. from the North and South.) I advise you to use hotkeys for your War Factories and set rally points if you go for this option. Or you can build up a huge force and go head on. When you're attacking, make sure to line your tanks up in back using the Right & Left mouse buttons together to make a formation, and then attack with the infantry in front. This is a great way to preserve your armored units while your opponent wastes their time fighting infantry.
实际上,GDI有两个选择。你可以分割你的部队让你的敌人承受多面打击(比如,从南北两方。)我建议你使用热键操作你的车工厂,并且设定集结点,如果你选择第一种战术的话。或者你可以建造庞大的部队然后一路推进。当你进攻的时候,确保用鼠标左右键的方式让你的坦克成一定的阵型在后面,然后用前方的步兵攻击。这是个非常好的方法来保存你的装甲部队,因为你的对手会花费时间去攻击前面的步兵。

If you cannot win a battle, retreat. Also, if your opponent is outplaying you while you are on the offensive, keep on the lookout for Sonic Emitters that may pop up.
如果你不能赢得战斗,撤退。同样,如果你对手的技术比你强,在你进攻的时候,要密切注意可能突然出现的音波塔。

My opponent is spamming alot of infantry, what should I do?
我的对手暴了很多步兵,我该做什么?

Against other GDI player, all you need is a Commando APC, and some distraction APCs with Snipers. The Commando APC is exceptional at killing any type of infantry. Generally people will respond by building an Orca or two and hunt down the APC, or send Predators to the APC. In either case you can trap him with your Predators.
对抗另一个GDI玩家,所有你需要的就是一个特种兵APC,和一些载着狙击手的干扰APC。特种兵APC特别擅长杀死任何步兵。通常人们会通过建造一两个奥卡追捕APC,或者派些捕食者去干掉APC。不论哪种情况,你可以用你的捕食者干掉他。

The Tiberium Spikes
矿柱

Probably the most important thing on the map is capturing the Tiberium Spikes and keeping control of them. As GDI, you can Engineer/APC to capture them all the time since its probably the easiest and most secure way to do it.
占领矿柱并保持控制它们,也许是地图上最重要的事情了。作为GDI,你可以在任何时候用工程师/APC去占领它们,因为它可能是最简单而最安全的方法了。

The Juggernaut
神像

Juggernauts are not build very often in the match-up, but they should if your opponent is massing Predators. You will gain an advantage if you throw in two or three Juggernauts. Never build more than that number though, as they are definitely not a stand alone force.
神像们在比赛中并不是非常常见,但是如果你的对手有大量的捕食者,就应该造他们。如果你有两三个神像,将会得到很大优势。永远不要超过这个数目,因为他们绝对不是独立的部队。

Countering my Opponents Attempts of Engineer Rushing Me
对抗我的对手试图工程师快攻我

Map awareness and decent scouting are vital. Nothing should get through if you pay attention. In the early game, this cannot always be detected though, so you'll have to have a backup plan. A few Rocketmen can save you a lot of trouble, and so can your first Predator Tanks. Your opponent and you, if you decide to Engineer Rush, will go for these three targets in the early game:
地图意识以及适当的侦察是极为重要的。如果你足够注意,就没有什么可以逃过你的眼睛。在早期游戏中,这不可能总是被探测到,所以你需要一个备用方案。一些火箭兵可以让你避免大堆麻烦,你的第一拨捕食者坦克也可以胜任。你的对手和你,如果你决定工程师快攻,在早期游戏中你将会冲向这三个目标:

• Your blue Refinery
  • 你的蓝矿厂
  • Your Construction Yard/War Factory
  • 你的主基地/车工厂
  • Your Tiberium Spike
  • 你的矿柱
You can counter this by sending a Riflemen Squad straight to his main green field at the beginning of the game, after the first and second Watchtowers sells. Look at his base to see how many APCs he builds. This will be the number of Engineer/APCs coming. Then look at the direction your opponent is going and prepare at those sides, have a Watchtower queued up to be placed wherever you opponent may go.
你可以这样对抗他,在游戏开始,在你的第一和第二瞭望塔卖掉后,派一队机枪兵径直去他的主绿矿区。看看他的基地里造了多少APC。这将会是工程师/APC的数目。然后关注你的对手将要来的方向,并在那边做防御准备,要有一个建造好的瞭望塔,以便放在你的对手要来的地方。

[ 本帖最后由 hfmouse 于 2008-2-13 00:37 编辑 ]
已有 2 人评分金钱 收起 理由
海洛因 + 2 追加
枫之寒 + 20 文章不错,继续努力!

总评分: 金钱 + 20  + 2   查看全部评分

时光荏苒,性情依然。

1987年,菲律宾前总统访华,谈到南沙问题时说:“至少在地理上,那些岛屿离菲律宾更近。”邓抽了口烟:“在地理上,菲律宾离中国也很近。”从此,南沙再无战事。

使用道具 举报

天邈汉化组翻译【初级】
地下先遣军沙虫卫士 寄生坦克

荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

沙发
发表于 2008-2-11 07:44:30 |只看该作者
GDI vs. Nod
This is the most difficult match-up, but it’s possible to win if you don't mess up. Your build order can be the same one as in the GDI mirror section, if you're sure he won't hunt your expansion. If you're not sure, it can be really dangerous. Let’s assume you went for that build order and get Shadow Team rushed. Do NOT surrender. Instead get an Engineer/APC right away. You should scout with one Riflemen Squad to his base as soon as possible. If there is no War Factory when you arrive, then you're being Shadow Team Rushed. Get up an Engineer/APC really quickly and try to capture something important. Assuming even this fails its still not over. Place the second Refinery at your green again and get two Harvesters from your War Factory. Move the MCV towards your blue tiberium and place another Refinery there and a second War Factory afterwards. It'll be hard to recover but it’s not impossible. So what’s the Build Order then you ask?
这是最困难的情况,但是如果你不搞砸的话,还是有可能会赢的。如果你确定他不会干掉你的扩张点,你的建造序列可以同GDI对GDI时一样。(译者:=004=)如果你不能确定,那可能是非常危险的。让我们假设你采用上述建造序列而遭遇了影队快攻。不要投降!你要做的是带着一个载着工程师的APC跑远。你应该用一队机枪兵尽可能侦察他的基地。如果在你到达的时候没有车工厂,那么你就是被影队快攻了。尽快建造一个工程师/APC,试着占领一些重要的建筑。假设这也失败了,仍然没有结束。再次放置第二个矿厂在你的绿矿从你的车工厂里造两个矿车。移动你的MCV到你的蓝矿去,在那放置另一个矿厂,以及第二个车工厂。这可能很难恢复元气,不过不是不可能的。那么你会问下面的建造序列是什么样的呢?

Build Orders
建造序列

Power Plant/Surveyor
电厂/勘探者
Barracks/Watchtower Sell
兵营/瞭望塔卖掉

Variations for after the Barracks:
造兵营后的变化:

• Rocketmen to his blue bunker- Engineer - Riflemen
  • 火箭兵派到对方的蓝矿地堡-工程师-机枪兵
  • Engineer - Riflemen
  • 工程师-机枪兵
  • 两个工程师为了工程师快攻
War Factory
车工厂

From here let’s assume the worst and your expansion is destroyed. If not, then keep building Refineries at the blue field.
从这开始,假设最坏的情况,你的扩张点被干掉了。如果不是这样,那么继续在蓝矿建造矿厂。

Refinery at green again
在绿矿再造个矿厂
Power Plant
电厂
Move your Construction Yard and use it as an expansion vehicle.
移动你的主基地,用它作为扩张车
Refinery (Blue field)
矿厂(蓝矿区)
War Factory (Near MCV/blue field)
车工厂(在MCV/蓝矿附近)
War Factory (Middle green field)
车工厂(中间绿矿区)
Refinery
矿厂
Refinery or Command Post
矿厂或指挥中心
Tech Center (or Command Post then Tech Center if you opt for another Refinery first.)
高科(或者如果你选择先另外造个矿厂的话,可以先造指挥中心然后造高科)

Most likely your opponent will already have teched up by this time, so it’s optional whether to build an Airfield with Firehawks or a Space Command Center. Out of the third War Factory, get a Harvester, and a second one is optional. Don't forget that the Shadow Teams may still alive, so place your Power Plants together and make sure a Pitbull and APC or Watchtower guard them.
你的对手很可能已经在此之前攀科技了,所以你可以选择要么建机场出火鹰,要么造空间指挥中心。从第三车工厂出一个矿车或者两个矿车。不要忘记影子小队可能仍然活着,所以要把电厂放在一起并且确保有斗犬,APC或者瞭望塔保护他们。

Other build order without expansion vehicle :
另一个没有扩张车的建造序列:
Power Plant/ Watchtower sell
电厂/瞭望塔卖掉
Barracks
兵营

Variations for after the Barracks:
建兵营后的变化:

• Rocketmen to his blue bunker- Engineer - Riflemen
  • 火箭兵派到敌人蓝矿的地堡-工程师-机枪兵
  • Engineer - Riflemen
  • 工程师-机枪兵
  • 两个工程师为了工程师快攻

War Factory (Build two Harvesters first.)
车工厂(先造两个矿车)
Refinery
矿厂
Power Plant
电厂
Move Construction Yard
移动主基地
Refinery
矿厂
War Factory or Refinery
车工厂或矿厂
Refinery or War Factory
矿厂或车工厂
War Factory
车工厂
Refinery
矿厂
Command post
指挥中心
Tech Center
高科
Airfield/Space Command Center
机场/空间指挥中心

You can throw in some Engineer/APCs. Some people don't counter it effectively, even though I wouldn't do more than two at the start. Skilled opponents that went for a fast War Factory can easily stop them. And lastly, a more offensive strategy is to send an Surveyor to his blue field and try to take it over.
你可以夹杂建造一些工程师/APC。有些人不能有效的反抗它,即使是这样在开始时我也不会造超过两队。训练有素的对手通过迅速造车工厂就可以轻松阻止它们。最后,更加进攻性的战略是派你的勘探者到对方的蓝矿区,试图控制它。

What should I build out of the buildings?
我应该从建筑里造些什么?

• Barracks: Same as the GDI mirror. Don't build too many Riflemen, mainly Rocketmen and some APCs to cover if the Shadow Teams are still alive.
  • 兵营:与对抗GDI相同。不要造太多的机枪兵,主要造火箭兵,如果影队还活着的话,要造一些APC来保护。
  • War Factory: Predators, yes only Predators, out of all three War Factories. Don't attack too much and handle enemy attacking forces with Watchtowers if there is infantry or use Predators to either squish infantry or to counter Scorpions.
  • 车工厂:捕食者,是的,只有捕食者,从所有三个车工厂里。不要过多的进攻,如果敌军有步兵的话,可以运用瞭望塔来攻击,也可以运用捕食者碾压步兵或是抵抗蝎子。

对部队我应该做些什么?

You can launch some attacks, but try to avoid losing units at all costs; however it is sometimes its better to sacrifice a few Predators in order to save the large group. Once you get Space Command Center, go in with all your Predators/Rocketmen and Shockwave Artillery his Avatars while you squish Rocketmen. Having Rail Guns is advisable too. Keep a Sonic Emitter ready if he's flanking you with anything, either Stealth Tanks or Scorpions.
你可以发起一些进攻,但是要努力不惜一切代价避免损失单位;不过有时候最好牺牲一些捕食者以保全大部队。一旦你得到了空间指挥中心,让所有的捕食者/火箭兵冲锋,在你的捕食者碾压火箭兵的同时,配合冲击波炮击打击对方的圣灵。升级轨道炮也是推荐的。保持一个音波炮处于待发状态,以备对方部队(隐形坦克或者蝎子)从侧翼向你进攻。

My opponent is spamming a lot of infantry, what should I do?
我的对手暴了大量步兵,我该做什么?

Absolutely nothing. Let them come, then squish them, or pop up Watchtowers. It might be wise building more to middle so you can put Watchtowers there. I wouldn’t use a Commando/APC here even though it can be useful.
绝对什么都不要做。让他们来,然后碾碎他们(译者:再次=004=),或者立起瞭望塔。也许在中间多建一些建筑是明智的,这样你就可以直接在那里放置瞭望塔了。我不会在这使用特种兵/APC,尽管他可能会有用。

The Tiberium Spikes
矿柱

Get a hold of them always, with Engineer/APCs and try to make sure your opponent cannot recapture then, if possible.
永远保持控制它们,运用工程师/APC,并尽可能努力确保你的对手不会重新占领它们。

The Juggernaut
神像

Juggernauts aren’t built very often in the match-up either, while they should, since they do great damage against Avatars. Remember do not overdo them; they just are filling in a supporting role.
神像在对战中也不常见,但是由于它们对抗圣灵时的巨大伤害,它们是应该被重视的。记住不要过多的使用,它们只是承担支援角色。

[ 本帖最后由 hfmouse 于 2008-2-12 00:26 编辑 ]

时光荏苒,性情依然。

使用道具 举报

天邈汉化组翻译【初级】
地下先遣军沙虫卫士 寄生坦克

荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

板凳
发表于 2008-2-11 07:44:43 |只看该作者
GDI vs. Scrin
Well I created a build order which mixes Dackel's 1.08 anti Scrin build order and Apollo's current Scrin build order, which has worked well. It's almost the same as the GDI mirror build order, but you use even less infantry, just enough to force him to make Gun Walkers.
好吧,我创造了一个建造序列,它综合了Dackel 1.08抗击Scrin建造序列和Apollo 当前的Scrin建造序列,很实用。它几乎和GDI对战的建造序列一致,但是较少的使用步兵,仅仅是足够抵抗步行者罢了。

Build Orders
建造序列

Power Plant/Expanding vehicle
电厂/扩张车
Barracks /Watchtower Sell/Watchtower Sell, use these two squads to protect your expanding vehicle from a possible Disintegrator Rush.
兵营/瞭望塔 卖掉/瞭望塔 卖掉,用这两队步兵去保护扩张车以避免可能的粉碎者快攻。
Out of the Barracks: 2 Riflemen Squads and an Engineer, to counter possible Tiberium Spike grabs.
从兵营里:2个机枪兵小队和1个工程师,去抵抗可能的泰矿抢夺。
Refinery
矿厂
War Factory
车工厂
Refinery (Blue field)
矿厂(蓝矿)
Refinery (Blue field)
矿厂(蓝矿)
War Factory
车工厂
Power
电厂
Refinery (middle green field)
矿厂(中间绿矿)
Refinery (Optional - middle green field)
矿厂(可选-中间绿矿)
Command Post
指挥中心
Tech Center (Rail Guns)
高科(轨道炮)
Airfield/Space Command Center (depends on your opponent)
机场/空间指挥中心(取决于你的敌人)

Now my bo:
下面是我的建造序列:
Power Plant/Expander
电厂/扩张
Barracks/Watchtower sell to guard expansion
兵营/瞭望塔 卖了后去守卫扩张点
Out of the Barracks: 2 Riflemen squads and Engineer
从兵营出:2个机枪小队1个工程师

Refinery - Sell after the Harverster comes out. Send the Rifleman to protect your expansion.
矿厂-在矿车出来后卖掉。派机枪兵去保护扩张点。
Refinery at green again
在绿矿区再造一矿厂
War Factory (Blue)
车工厂(蓝矿)
Refinery (Blue)
矿厂(蓝矿)
War Factory
车工厂
Refinery
矿厂
Refinery
矿厂
Command Post
指挥中心
Tech Center
高科
Airfield/Space Command Center
机场/空间指挥中心

After the War Factory is up get out one Harvester in this buid order.
在车工厂建立后造一个矿车。

What should I build out of the buildings?
我应该从这些建筑里造些什么?

• Barracks: Don't build too much infantry. A few to counter early rushes, if he does some, and some for fodder unless you opt for one of the mass infantry build orders that are becoming more popular. This is not advisable though.
  • 兵营:不要造太多步兵。用一些去抵抗敌人的早期快攻,另一些作炮灰。除非你选择目前开始流行的暴步兵建造序列。尽管这不推荐。
  • War Factory: Mass Predators. Only stop for Engineer Rushing or just APCs against Disintegrators.
  • 车工厂:大量捕食者。只有在工程师快攻或用APC抵抗粉碎者的时候暂停。

对我的部队我该做什么?

Pressure his middle tiberium field, as much as possible while avoiding casualties. No middle green equals loss in the long term.
在避免损失的前提下,尽可能多的压制敌方的中央矿区。没有中央矿区就等同于在长期战斗中失败。

The Tiberium Spikes
矿柱

Get a hold of them always, with Engineer/APCs, and try to make sure he cannot recapture them if possible. How? Most people will build two Buzzers as that can take down a bunker with one Riflemen garrisoned in it. For example have another one guarding it near it that can stop at least three or even as many as six Buzzers when paying attention.
永远控制住它们,使用工程师/APC,尽可能努力确保他们不被敌人占领。怎么做?大多数人会建造两队蜂群,这样就可以清掉只有一队机枪兵驻守的地堡。如果在它的旁边在派一队步兵守卫,就可以阻止至少三队足够注意的话甚至是六队蜂群。

Be on the lookout in the next couple of days for more information in Tournament Arena: Part 2: Nod.
敬请期待近日放出的竞技场:第二部分:Nod篇

[ 本帖最后由 hfmouse 于 2008-2-13 00:36 编辑 ]

时光荏苒,性情依然。

使用道具 举报

卖自己还替别人数钱 工程师

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2008-2-11 08:30:03 |只看该作者
还有一点吧,我自己觉得比较重要的。。。战斗在僵持阶段时,不要随意的出MM。。。而如果敌人有转型MM的趋势,则是你进攻的最好时机。。毕竟MM的速度太慢了,你有足够的时间用捕食者在他的基地逛一圈
First they came for the Communists,
  and I didn’t speak up,
    because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
  and I didn’t speak up,
    because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
  and I didn’t speak up,
    because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
  and by that time there was no one
    left to speak up for me.

by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

使用道具 举报

天邈汉化组翻译【初级】
地下先遣军沙虫卫士 寄生坦克

荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

5#
发表于 2008-2-12 00:28:04 |只看该作者
更新对战Nod部分~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

时光荏苒,性情依然。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2008-2-12 10:30:41 |只看该作者
好文!支持!!                 

使用道具 举报

谜幻の舞 风舞者
就不给过路费 超时空军团兵

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
7#
发表于 2008-2-12 15:36:52 |只看该作者
不错不错..对于我这样的新手来说很有用的..
  嗯,我很想说点什么,可是又不知道该说点什么,好吧,我不说了……

_____________________________________________________________┠Realm of Psyche┨

使用道具 举报

天邈汉化组翻译【初级】
地下先遣军沙虫卫士 寄生坦克

荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

8#
发表于 2008-2-13 00:36:48 |只看该作者
更新完毕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

时光荏苒,性情依然。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:41 , Processed in 0.340574 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.