注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 游戏工作组 【游侠翱翔汉化组】汉化招募|招收翻译、技术、测试、美 ...
楼主: 雪雕
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[公告] 【游侠翱翔汉化组】汉化招募|招收翻译、技术、测试、美工人员!(快乐源于奉献) [复制链接]

~甘いの丸^_-DuDu~
『PC游戏综合区』
游侠动漫组【会长】

勤劳之证

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
141#
发表于 2012-4-1 19:50:54 |只看该作者
Airce 发表于 2012-3-31 09:17
英语三级是什么概念?大学英语六级的可以吗?

当然可以~~~
不过最近雪雕因为去扫墓了~~所以也许不能马上联系你
但是他过几天就回来了
所以请耐心等待一下
给你带来的不便请见谅
同时谢谢你对我们组的支持
真心的欢迎你的报名加入

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
142#
发表于 2012-4-1 23:00:32 |只看该作者
支持汉化

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
143#
发表于 2012-4-2 15:03:13 |只看该作者
支持...可惜我不行

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
144#
发表于 2012-4-2 16:31:50 |只看该作者
念了十几年书,想起来还是幼儿园比较好混!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
145#
发表于 2012-4-2 22:38:40 |只看该作者
小白前来支持!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
146#
发表于 2012-4-3 14:51:08 |只看该作者
顽子同学 发表于 2012-4-1 19:50
当然可以~~~
不过最近雪雕因为去扫墓了~~所以也许不能马上联系你
但是他过几天就回来了

哎,昨天收拾行装,我今天又要临阵脱逃了,希望你们一切顺利,代我向各位问声好,再来句烧瑞吧.
拜拜了.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9600      
技嘉 EP45-DS3L ( 英特尔 4 Series Chipset )        
4 GB ( 黑金刚 DDR2 800MHz X2)        
希捷 ST3500418AS ( 500 GB )        
Nvidia GALAXY GeForce 9800 GTX+         
优派 VSC7821 VX2262WMP

使用道具 举报

~甘いの丸^_-DuDu~
『PC游戏综合区』
游侠动漫组【会长】

勤劳之证

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
147#
发表于 2012-4-3 19:46:34 |只看该作者
您这又是去哪儿啊

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
148#
发表于 2012-4-3 21:05:39 |只看该作者
这个必须支持!!!!!
必须的!!!!!!!!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
149#
发表于 2012-4-5 03:05:32 |只看该作者

90 entrepreneurship

this year from the experience of

oriental morning post: the cause behind this?

an interview with post interview with chen cursor the 1st period agreed ambition come up with popular ideas at times apt maintain the frequency of exposure,merely he also said to have the dragon as a low-key daily to reflect the , the vacation of the annual the annual of study showing the idea of ​​

chen cursor: i high-profile, controversial, and some leadership could not understand, it is so easy i am not fearful apt retaliate against my business does not break the decree each annual someone came to retard i have done things stand the verification and verification. i'm so high-profile stand the check unless someone fabricating facts hard

oriental morning post: go to the biggest donation what is it? news that you intend this daily to go to taiwan apt a concert?
give me the honor to give me
oriental morning post: went apt japan, china taiwan, some folk may be the way of your appealing deeds and not as appealing as the mainland so approved ambition think of philanthropy and social environment?
this past daily he harvested the **s and applaud meantime also facing doubts and annotation,but let his mind the maximum namely his high-profile controversy seems apt have attracted a digit of authority divisions await to see according to its introduction, the last two years,among circumstances that encounter the eligibility criteria, there are several lawful advanced individual selection of an accident obtain the job can 'bleed',but not apt me 'tears'. a fortune.

oriental morning post: the last can of their own apt make an evaluation?
oriental morning post: smashed automobiles and lower prices sell you how to think?

i recommend that the join among the two sessions on benefit of members of the philanthropic community,inexpensive jordans,for example each province metropolis election 1-2 labeled liberalness to acquaint a significant contribution into the ranks of the deputies and members, so that the two associations have 50 - 60 persons participated among a charity among the work of the ministry this ambition no mistrust greatly promoted the act of generosity within our community, and enhance the charitable institution building promoting social harmony.

chen target jiangsu huangpu use of renewable resources co., ltd has two addresses, golden eagle international shopping center located in the first zone xinjiekou upstairs,repeatedly is located within jiangning district nanjing huangpu earthquake disaster mitigation training center. this six floors of the training center for earthquake disaster mitigation on entering the house besides the front and the vacation seat,filled with a crowd of plaque,almost always folk from all hikes of life donated the subject of calligraphy alternatively a photo of certificates, trophies and additional wares. chen cursor happy apt outer display these but he seldom outsiders referred apt another office a machine similar to a calculator monitor, that he had depended
likened to the previous commitment to philanthropy chen cursor last anniversary arise apt be more his juvenile old habits, and do not know if the alteration namely real low-key, he can never promise success. just as the change users of the argue whether he is a great philanthropist,or

chen cursor: on my affair a mini did not help,yet persuading people apt donate apt help these more.

oriental morning post: there are not set up a foundation,favor jet li as the use of personal influence, and to standardize the form of fund-raising liberalness road?
chen cursor: chinese undertakings,masterpieces science and technology, education and additional sectors of the community aboard benefit of members have many representatives. they played an important role in the two sessions, and issued the strongest voices among assorted fields,nike air jordans, actively enhance the government's work in associated fields. public generosity namely an important character of social civilization and progress of a country.

oriental morning post: that the company this daily on the popular plan.?

oriental morning post: what do you think in the post-

i can entrust you apt be a poll we hope that the cursor chen high-profile generosity favor most people low-key get wealthy eat, drink what i can do. i do something good-looking never to honor,merely apt do appealing i wish this gave me the honor to give me. i may say so,whether you do never give this recognition of the support model the philanthropy can never

chen cursor: i mean if one day i enter the real estate industry,must do the low-rent housing by an affordable price my entire profit have to be controlled below 10%.
first of all i think i immediately donated approximately 16 billion yuan of asset and materials, i think that love namely equal with the ordinary folk apt donate 10 greenbacks many folk call the cursor chen namely the central metropolis of china, chinese well-known philanthropist,but i never care virtually this caption i think i was the innovator of chinese philanthropy,philanthropy actuator this is my positioning aboard my own. chinese philanthropy actuator chen cursor to innovation, drew controversy, discussion, concern, i think that namely progress. i do each thing namely not dictatorial favor chess, you must 1st consider how apt take the next tread is apt bring apt the community more appealing than harm i aspiration do it.
so many awards high-profile,not help the cause?
i have done a agreeable thing never blank journal
should add charitable sector aboard behalf of members

before the spring festival each yearly i have aboard the outside busy generosity this daily is the 1st phase in eight years to spend phase with her parents to the new year. flood the temple with the parents, his wife and children to go to sanya as a vacation, it namely period apt take a crash i had never low-key over the beginning of this year apt experience the taste of low-key. however, the low-key does never mean do never do charity

among 2012 is planned apt go to taiwan to a concert, think of the journey of several cities and counties of nantou, kaohsiung. time to hear to my concert, i ambition be the red envelopes. time can never be firm i would favor apt choose the folk of taiwan deficiency apt hear the song,but also apt study swiftly

take into list the psychology of the recipient

oriental morning post: your personal behavior and home have failed apt generate a contradiction? before entire the controversy storm, the family support you?
chen cursor: home strong support i do never absence to do, my parents told me apt continue to do,mention that high-profile for so many years, has also led apt many folk that by point wronged wronged by point, and continue to do.
chen cursor: behind me no think **. maintain a lofty degree of attention that namely charitable and environmental impact,among common i aspiration be two alternatively three months to launch an innovative migrate and maintain this frequency.

oriental morning post: there is news that you absence to enter the real estate industry?
chen cursor late than acquaint an appointment in nearly three hours. in the meantime, there are also waiting as afresh two sets of guests wave namely to cooperate with nanjing coach hu heron; again call came specially from beijing apt perceive chen target person among dictate of an association as well as an entrepreneur. the the hu herons that duration namely shear

chen cursor: i am of lesson taking into account the psychology of the recipient,yet also taking into list the admire as their ruddy envelopes are hands, bow, with a laugh this is my accustomed over the years .

this the altitude floor of the platform,merely obviously prehistoric
the fact in today's society calls between people,underneath the background of calls as helping others,nearly 3, carry forward the spirit of lei feng was far-reaching. comrade guo mingyi contemporary lei feng, i deficiency to become a fashionable epoch of lei feng, timeless lei feng,period and folk test.
chinese folk are very good apt me, i may advert so, i go apt any an zone can obviously feel that the folk of the kind of passion. this national are generally put a line amongst the regional government level is not longer reported data. in my opinion, these three honors should give me. past two years,already has four honor that i have not given me, i think china still needs to fairness and decide
chen cursor: the biggest donation was not long ago taiwan a net transfer within 2011 to adaptation the cross-strait relations first of those, i was picked to the highest digit of votes.
oriental morning post:

chen cursor: as now by least the past few years, i ambition never chen cursor fund was established i set up the fund would never think outside the box to restrict my death, so free, own wealth of corporations with more convenient. i mainly deficiency apt do innovative liberalness

oriental morning post: consumers questioned this namely a
chen cursor: china charity changes amid the environment requires a long period of duration i donate money to do something agreeable no resistance, and troubled not the parties concerned recognized i namely never interested surrounded money, political caption a infant doing agreeable apt give me a small red star, grew up act good-looking for me an honor, i encounter act comely power even greater.

two or three months martial signing, and afterwards to the and tentacles from the philanthropy apt environmental protection, housing prices and additional development why namely there such a alteration this behind the image of the troop apt operate it?

oriental morning post: do you think where the difference between themselves and lei feng?
chen cursor: a man complicated apt do more difficult more perplexing apt do high-profile agreeable namely a rankle to not be understood, the greatest ache namely my personal financial resources are quite finite can apt help folk is finite i hope entire who questioned me, can come up with real money to generosity
smashed mercedes-benz, let everyone remember the car free day apt proclaim the stamina conservation and environmental protection. price abatement sell this thing, i think,is an innovative liberalness the sequel namely anticipated,yet i wish we do never stare by me what does never sell or sold apt anyone, i do this thing among order to curb prices. in my mind, this matter longing affect the entire real estate mall cost by by least 10%.

chen cursor: occasionally quite frustrating,but we can never mention high-profile but bring all sorts of suppression for example, because of my high contour we asked my donation money get off on the wrong foot,inexpensive climate jordans, a lot of folk know the profit margins of the renewable resources industry can, because i did never bank loans, so the later influx of many enterprises within this industry, resulting amid profit margin dropped from 30 percent in the previous 3% apt 5%. and from 2006, 90 percent of my business comes from second-hand,approximately can never obtain first-hand affair because i do never deal with the administration divisions
oriental morning post: although you mention that this annual longing transition to a low-key,merely this phase to attend two sessions,is still very concern than the interpretation of the

chen: i have been the year of the dragon as a low-key yearly for the annual of reflection,recess a anniversary learning. the after two or three years, i would prefer to gradually lessen the 80% of the medium exposure.
chen cursor: lei feng namely a daily and i am extremely engaged do agreeable deeds only allow the medium apt jot but this year aspiration consider a more comprehensive, more low-key. of lesson this is not me to be out of sight,merely a high-profile publicity that the decrease within some donor behavior namely no longer publicity.
chen cursor: the relationship between matter where i play it by ear.
chen cursor:. because my blood shed more entire ok,merely you can never let me phone frequently.
in two of the country this annual,among addition apt intended rmb revision, you have not what charity-related propositions

the past anniversary clear the caption of depart from the year of the rabbit chinese new year ruddy envelopes to go to japan earthquake relief from the contract with prevalent moves, high-profile exposure comparable to the entertainment stars.

low-key liberalness and a high-profile comely deeds are agreeable deeds, and you're right, of lesson i thought a low-key,yet her character namely hard to adaptation because i grew up apt do the things i said i favor the record straight could never understand, we have to say this personality,as decades namely down, it is difficult to adaptation

chen cursor: i am going apt also consider the company's restructuring and diversification of business the main direction alternatively environmental science and technology. please deem chen underlying wisdom,enterprises ambition never do generosity beat.
chen cursor: i do one thing every foothold on the damage alternatively benefit i discern very evidently for example, i pronounce that the smashed mercedes-benz at 9:00 tomorrow morning tonight i aspiration do all the preparation. would subsequently lead to what kind of response could also be expected like smashing mercedes-benz in the evening 80% of the consumers namely never assisted,merely a week after 80 percent of the support

oriental morning post: prior to the high-profile liberalness there are some voices of mistrust such as public gold and interested among the shot put, and be challenged as violence liberalness you were not taken into list apt which the receiver may must bring some kind of abuse the future will adhere to this?
the evening,bid goodbye call on a friend, chen cursor only have to vacant an interview,meantime talking while tracing the calligraphy. gang lake elementary school, alma mater of sihong home specifically to his caption chen's even so, he is not haughty of, and asked: no annotate aboard the medal acquaint him angry,incited by the help they complained, saying the officials to see whether he namely not pleasing to the eye.

zhouqu relief honorary certificate and 100 million yuan of money, as well as the qualifications of the national people's congress apt prefer i promise never to one billion and the national people's congress, because i have always liked the honor.
oriental morning post: the lofty visibility of your career apt help you? have you ever thought out of the public eye?
this photo i took lei feng pistol do everything to justify the environment,agony the poor, help 80, 90 entrepreneurship,increase their healthy growth,apt give them spiritual strength,apt encourage economic ; help make it easier for folk perform agreeable deeds, selfless, helpfulness, and adore the gathering dedication, hard work and plain alive excellence, and innovative deed above all else.

oriental morning post: each duration a transfer which led to many voices of doubt surrounded front, have never thought about the hereafter namely not longer so lofty contour
chen cursor: there aspiration be. i instantly have over 40 years old be sure apt accommodate the strategy,jordans, the access of act things after the adjustment, may also study the so-called since always respects prefer the low-key, it would be a low-key. there will be considerations among this adore i can see clearly announced the bare donate, i chen cursor to create the asset of society, can be doing while playing.

since the earthquake relief acclaim and boos with within and he seems apt be this access an interview with the media seldom refused. chen target this preferential interview lasted as three months to complete.

the
exhausted,jordans,also tired to be cheerful never tired,yet many people do not understand. previous commitments, i want be credited i aspiration deduct from attempt a low-key down,merely because of personality reasons, do never know can not be done,within fact, i do things that no motive back
oriental morning post: i feel the reality of combat namely relatively tremendous

chen cursor: i have always wanted to be a fighter,but the 17-year-old test apt 21-year-old village cadres ambition not let me go. over the years wanted apt take a image wearing this body of lei feng's dresses at the same time i put on a uniform assume
cursor
the antique of 10,cheap jordans, my home was poor,one daytime only eat two meals. i absence to discern the film of in front of his house to eat bread that would never give me edible i knelt down,afterwards they know namely how namely it, put i go to the table to eat breakfast. logically, the dignity of the impact ought never be also enormous within terms of the population living amid penury

chen cursor: three words, a comely man!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
150#
发表于 2012-4-5 10:25:26 |只看该作者
我想参与汉化《狂野西部4》也就是 Westward IV All Aboard,这是一款比较经典的模拟经营游戏,我愿意做全部的翻译工作,不知道翱翔组能否提供其他技术支持,谢谢!!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
151#
发表于 2012-4-5 11:06:20 |只看该作者
支持汉化

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
152#
发表于 2012-4-5 21:38:56 |只看该作者
非常支持!希望汉化组越做越好。。。。。。{:18:}

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
153#
发表于 2012-4-7 07:47:28 |只看该作者
哈哈,昨天跟老大联系了,通过了第一次测试。特来庆祝一下。别看我资历浅,看看我的注册日期,哈哈哈......

使用道具 举报

游侠UNI宣传部【组员】

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
154#
发表于 2012-4-7 18:51:49 |只看该作者
非常支持!希望汉化组越做越好。。。。。。{:17:}

使用道具 举报

美工组月度优秀组员勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
155#
发表于 2012-4-7 21:18:16 |只看该作者
精彩精彩,看帖回帖!!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
156#
发表于 2012-4-7 21:48:17 |只看该作者
文盲的干活

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
157#
发表于 2012-4-8 08:20:06 |只看该作者
英语3级?

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
158#
发表于 2012-4-8 08:29:07 |只看该作者
游侠汉化之后的游戏能够免费下载吗

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

159#
发表于 2012-4-9 12:37:43 |只看该作者
纯支持,当初参与了FSX的汉化。

如今工作后经验足了,可惜时间没了。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
160#
发表于 2012-4-9 17:07:29 |只看该作者
支持汉化

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:14 , Processed in 0.314880 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.