注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 骑马与砍杀:战团-维京征服+骑马与砍杀2:领主+骑马与砍杀:火与剑 骑马与砍杀950出来了(可以自立为王、有选举、有赎金) ...
楼主: sspanzer
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[讨论] 骑马与砍杀950出来了(可以自立为王、有选举、有赎金) [复制链接]

白金会员勋章荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
41#
发表于 2008-5-11 10:21:34 |只看该作者
原帖由 跷课的小猪 于 2008-5-1 08:17 发表
谢谢楼上,刚看了简介。
不过好像画面不怎么样啊?

这游戏的制作者只有两个人,一对夫妇。画面是不怎么样,胜在内容。
吃西瓜,吃西瓜…………

使用道具 举报

人族 天位骑士
Mount&Blade 骑士美德之荣耀

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
42#
发表于 2008-5-11 14:49:11 |只看该作者
原帖由 兔子吃西瓜 于 2008-5-11 10:21 发表

这游戏的制作者只有两个人,一对夫妇。画面是不怎么样,胜在内容。

现在已经是一个团队在制作了......................

I am happy to announce that version 0.951 is finally ready.
大家好,我很高兴的宣布0.951已经完成。

I hope you will see for yourself that this is the most sophisticated and improved Mount&Blade version so far, and this fact owes itself to the extra-ordinary efforts of our team and community. First and foremost, I want to thank Steve (aka nijis) who designed and wrote some of the most exciting new features of this version, breathing fresh life to Mount&Blade's gameplay and atmosphere. Also a newer addition to the team but no less welcome, was Ryan (aka Winter), who did a wonderful job rewriting and polishing dialogs, menu and quest texts, making it all so much more inspiring and fun to read. Our programmer, Cem has worked relentlessly, adding new features, fixing and improving the AI and everything else. Our art team, including Ozgur, ipek, Mustafa and our new animator, Pinar (Special congratulations are in order here, because she's getting married tomorrow!!!) have created wonderful looking new models, animations and enviroments. Our concept artist Ganbat has sent us some stunning new drawings and our voice actor Tassilo has sent some excellent new voice samples. We'll also have some very exciting surprises for you soon, from yet another new addition to Mount&Blade team, but let that be my secret for the time being.
我希望你们已经发现0950是到目前为止最精良最优化的版本,这些都归功于我们的团队和论坛非凡的努力。首先,我想感谢Steve (aka nijis),是他设计并完成了新版最有特色的几个特性,让我们可以在骑砍的空间里自由呼吸新鲜的空气。 同样欢迎的是我们团队的新成员 Ryan (aka Winter),他在改写润色 对话/菜单/任务方面干得很漂亮,使那些文字读起来优美流畅又妙趣横生。 我们的程序员 Cem也一直努力不懈,加入新特性、修正和提高AI,诸如此类。 我们的美工团队,包括Ozgur, ipek, Mustafa,和新来的动画师 Pinar(献上特别祝贺,因为她明天就要结婚啦!) 创作了完美的新模型,动作和 内部环境。 我们的插图画家 Ganbat 送来几幅极好的新作品, 我们的配音演员Tassilo 也送来了一些完美的配音样本。  我们还有一些非常精彩的惊喜要给你,还有一些新人要加入骑砍创作团队,不过就让这些暂时成为我的小秘密吧。

But what made it all this possible was you people, all the wonderful Mount&Blade players. You provided us with great ideas, criticism and feedback. You made the project stand on its feet by supporting it financially, buying it and recommending it to friends. You inspired us, encouraged us, made wonderful mods, and created a great community. So, my thanks to you all.
当然,让这一切实现的还是你们,伟大的骑砍玩家们。你们给了我们很好的创意,批评和反馈。 是你们的购买和推荐,使这个工程能够在财力上站稳脚跟。你们启发我们、鼓励我们、创作伟大的MODS、组建强大的论坛。所以,我要多多的谢谢你们。

This is not the final version yet, but we have put in most of the features we are planning to, and after this, our job will mostly be polishing rough corners and fixing bugs and problems. To this end, I hope that you will help us, as you always do, by providing feedback, comments and bug reports. We have the basics here, but there is still a lot to do, especially in terms of long term game balance, but I am sure, together, we'll create a stable and very fun game by the time we have the final release.
这还不是最终版本, 不过我们已经实现了绝大部分计划当中的内容。在这之后,我们工作主要内容转为打磨边角,修正问题和缺陷。最后,我希望你们能帮助我,就像一直以来这样,提供反馈,建议和问题报告。我们有了个基础,不过还有许多东西要做,特别是长期的游戏平衡。 不过我相信,到正式版的发布时我们一定会一起创造出一个稳定而强大的作品。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
43#
发表于 2008-6-1 20:55:31 |只看该作者
很不错的一个游戏
很喜欢啊

使用道具 举报

魔界象棋之卒
征北将军 一国俊杰 麒麟牙

Mount&Blade 骑士美德之谦恭

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

44#
发表于 2008-6-1 21:00:22 |只看该作者
没错...............经典中的经典..........

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 01:56 , Processed in 0.260554 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.