金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
楼主
发表于 2011-11-16 13:50:51 |显示全部楼层
Hey everyone,
大家好,
reading these boards on how to find siibi I noticed that a LOT of people were asking how to marry Lydia and if it was possible.
为了了解怎样能找到siibi而浏览论坛的时候,我注意到到许多人都在询问怎样才能够和莉迪亚结婚。
IT IS NOT possible even though it is apparently listed in a ton of lists.
即使她的名字明显地出现在各种列表名单上,这也是不可能的。
HOWEVER if you are on the PC, you can set her available for marriage and you can do the same for I'm guessing almost any character. PLEASE BE CAREFUL when doing this. I am in no way responsible for the effects and It wouldn't surprise me if the game crashes when it tries to house your "dragon-wife-husband" in your whiterun house. Also beware that it might initially work but down the line if the character is special in any way it might cause problems. I also have no idea how interactions such as the shop or whatnot will behave. ---SAVE---
然而如果你是个PC玩家,你可以使她能够与你结婚,并且我猜你应该也可以对几乎所有的角色都这么做。但是当你这么干得时候千万小心,我可不会对这些行为造成的后果负任何责任,当然如果在你把你的“龙老婆龙老公”收藏到whiterun的房子里时游戏崩溃我也不会觉得吃惊。同时也请注意,最开始也许会起效,但是如果你选择的角色是特别的那在后来的日子里很有可能会造成一些问题。我也不知道商店啊还是别的不知道是啥的小玩意会怎么相互影响。-存了个档-
So here's how you do it.
以下是操作方法。
First open the console ( ` ) key, which is located to the left of the number 1 that is above the letter Q in English keyboards. If this doesn't open it, google "Skyrim Open Console X Language" where X is your language.
首先用·键打开控制台,就是在英语键盘1键左边Q键上边的那个。如果这没用那就谷歌一下“怎样用X语言打开上古卷轴5天际的控制台”,X是你使用的语言。
Now Left click on the character you wish to make available for marriage. ---MAKE SURE you are selecting the character.--- Sometimes weapons or even a butterfly gets in the way!!!
现在左键点击你想要使之能够结婚的那个角色。---确认你选到了那个角色---有时候武器或者蝴蝶啊什么的会挡在那里!!!
Now type
现在输入
Addfac 19809 1

Hit Enter
按回车键
Aaaand you're done. Tried it on some random NPC, worked fine, they even established some random shop (Solid Coding, Bethesda), but they couldn't accompany you out (although I don't know if it's standard).
现在你搞定了。试试别的随机NPC,效果不错,他们甚至是在随便什么商店里(Solid Coding, Bethesda这是在卖萌吗)出现的,但是他们不能陪你外出冒险(我不知道是不是都是这样)
*PLEASE NOTE - You still need the amulet of Mara (found in riften, a priest sells it to you) and to be wearing said amulet. You also need to wait around 24 hours after you request the marriage for it to start! -
请注意-你仍然需要the amulet of Mara (在riften找得到,一个牧师会把它卖给你)并且把这个东西戴上,你也需要在提出结婚要求后等待大概24小时。

随手翻译,不保证完全正确。
已有 1 人评分人气 收起 理由
LH-TheGodfather + 1 太好的详尽翻译说明.

总评分: 人气 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:21 , Processed in 0.300379 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.