注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 侠盗猎车系列MOD讨论区 【注意】【分享】【推荐】All in One Mod一款很全面的MO ...
查看: 18695|回复: 24
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【注意】【分享】【推荐】All in One Mod一款很全面的MOD [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-8 20:20:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
修改了很多东西,但要开新档,具体功能下载后去看README
http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=1228

具体功能:
1:完美的开始:刚开始游戏时,耐力满,驾驶,飞行,单车,摩托技能全满,武器技能全满,三个城市全开,商店全开,除机场和车展厅以外所有房产都能买,还有1000点的威望
2:新加入的车辆:(1)在任务Body Harvest后,割草机回出现在Truth的农场(2)在任务Los Desperados后在LOS SANTOS的警局出现SWAT的装甲车和FBI的卡车
3:某些任务有细微的变化,但过关的程序不变
4:某些无家可归的人回随地小便
5:在任务Puncture Wounds后,SAN FIERRO的车库回出现一个红圈,可选车(还是买车?不确定)
6:步行状态下按'瞄准'+'跳'后地上回出现很多武器,且子弹无限
7:直升机的磁铁:开直升机时按喇叭打开磁铁
8:步行状态下按'上'+'回答是'后自己在一辆NRG500上
9:不会从摩托上摔下
10.BULLET TIME子弹时间???(不明)
11:CJ只有在降落伞不开从高空最落才会死
12:速度表,不用说了吧
13:在车中按喇叭后车子无敌
14:在车中按喇叭后加重车身
15:在一堵墙前按住'跳'几秒后爬到房顶
16:第一人称视角,不用说了吧
17:在任和地方存盘,在步行状态下按'向后看'+'蹲下'
18:任务选择器(?没试过,不明)
19:MOD商店:8,9,10,11,12,13,17号功能要在CJ家中的一扇门处开启
20:显示坐标在CJ家中的一个角落开启
21:不会翻车
22:这个功能不说了,怕删帖
23:按'瞄准'+'是后把你的武器给小第,如果按'瞄准'+'否'就拿武器
24:刷车
25:驾驶员MOD,想必大家都知道了,我就不说了
26:在PATRIOT这辆车中按'攻击'后会引起爆炸(没试过,不明)

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2005-9-3 07:33:28 |只看该作者
all in one 终结版:

下载地址:http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=1311

好象增加了什么爱国者之类的,原文在下面,请英文好点的来翻译一下

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Introduction
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a code modification for the PC and XBox version of San Andreas made by spaceeinstein. You need and English version of San Andreas
for my mod to work perfectly. It is compatible with a modified San Andreas game. It has bits of pieces from many script mods rolled into one.
Some of the mods are modified to fit your needs. It is not compatible with other saved games.

The Instructions
This ReadMe is best viewed in NotePad at font Times New Roman, regular style, size 12, and window maximized.
Put main.SCM into the data/script folder.
Put the script.IMG into the data/script folder.
Put the american.gxt into the text folder.
If you are an XBox user, rename americanXBox.gxt to american.gxt and put that into the text folder.
Start new game.

The Basics
Perfect Start
Parked Cars
Trip Skip
Rockstar Changes
Home Brains
Chop Shop
Weapon Select
Helicopter Magnet
NRG Transport
Steed
Bullet Time
Invincibility
Speedometer
Indestructible Vehicle
Heavy Car / Increased Handling
Fast Helicopter Take-off
Wall Climbing
Save Anywhere
Mission Chooser
GTA2 Camera
Mod Shop
Coordinates
Car Unflip
Hot Coffee
Give and Take
Car Spawn
Driver
Gang Warfare
Patriot Explosion Launcher

The Details
------------------------------------------
Perfect Start | spaceeinstein
This is based on Opius's SANGA mod. This opens up the entire state in the beginning but not to the extreme as seen in SANGA. Instead of
adding all the stuff that removes the restrictions rewarded in future missions, I deleted the origin to save space. You will start with max respect,
max vehicle and weapons skills, max stamina and lung capacity, max gambling skills, and the whole state without blockades. All interiors are
accessible with their icons on the map, even the houses you burgle (except safehouses, you'll have to unlock those), All non-mission properties
are buyable from the start. You can play basketball from the start. A money icon will be outside CJ's house. It can generate up to a million dollar.
You start out with $500.

Parked Cars | spaceeinstein
There are many added parked locations for vehicles in San Andreas.
Parked Maverick in Los Santos International Airport.
Parked Combine Harvester in Truth's farm (available after the mission "Body Harvest")
Parked Monter near Toreno's Ranch (available after the mission "Monster")
Parked Andromeda in Verdant Meadows (available after the mission "Stowaway")
Parked S.W.A.T. at the Los Santos police station (available after the mission "Los Desperados")
Parked FBI Truck at the Los Santos police station (available after the mission "Los Desperados")

Trip Skip | spaceeinstein
| Keys Pressed: in vehicle YES
In certain missions, you can skip the long trip by pressing YES while in a vehicle. The following missions have this:
Madd Dogg's Rhymes
The Green Sabre
Badlands
Body Harvest
Lure
Photo Opportunity
Interdiction
You've had your Chips
Don Peyote
Misappropriation
Cut Throat Business

Rockstar Changes | spaceeinstein
Most of the introduction to the game has been deleted. In "Ryder", the cutscene after cutting your hair is shortened. In "Tagging up Turf", when
Sweet drops you off in East Los Santos, Sweet will actually move to the driver's seat. In "Home Invasion", the doors of the Boxville will be gone.
Also in that mission, you can skip the introduction of the burglary mission. In "Cesar Vialpando", some of the cars have car texture mods. In "OG
Loc", after picking up Jeffrey, the Glendale faces north instead of south. In "Wrong Side of the Tracks", Big Smoke can aim with 90% accuracy.
In "Against All Odds", the text of the sound going off will not appear. In "Doberman", you can skip the cutscenes introducing you to gang wars.
Officer Hernandez will not call you. In "Photo Opportunity", when Cesar drops you off, he will actually move to the driver's seat. For XBox
users, there are no two-player modes in my mod.

Home Brains | spaceeinstein / DeeZire
This is one of Rockstar's hidden codes. Home brains is the life of a hobo. Some hobos will piss on the ground, sit on the sidewalk, and get drunk.
| Glitches: Sometimes they pee forever; sometimes the pee still comes out even though they're not peeing

Chop Shop | Viper187
After passing Puncture Wounds, there will be a red circle around your San Fierro garage. The garage next to the red circle will accept any cars
to chop for cash.
| Glitches: Do not bring flying vehicles and boats for chopping

Weapon Select | Viper187
| Keys Pressed: on foot AIM + JUMP / NEXT WEAP / PREV WEAP
Press the AIM and JUMP buttons to spawn any weapons you want around you. Press NEXT WEAP or PREV WEAP to scroll through more
weapons. This includes bribes, armor, and health. This does not work well if there's a roof over your head. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Organized the arrangements of weapons; made CJ face only one direction; made it less glitchy; made compatible with the Mod
Shop

Helicopter Magnet | GodGell
| Keys Pressed: in helicopter HOVER
Enter any helicopter and press the HOVER button while hovering to enable the helicopter magnet. This mod is disabled if you are using the
helictoper version of the Driver mod.
| Changes by me: Integrated this code with the fast helicopter take-off code; disabled it while using Driver mod

NRG Transport | Demarest
| Keys Pressed: on foot UP + YES
Press the UP / DOWN and YES buttons so you can quickly transport yourself onto a NRG 500 to make a fast getaway. You cannot activate
this while in interiors. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled feature while in interiors; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Steed | Demarest
You can never fall off your motorcycle unless you exit it. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; added stuff to create less glitches when forced off the motorcycle; made
compatible with the Mod Shop
| Glitches: Any place that needs you to get off your motorcycle will fuck up the game

Bullet Time | Demarest
| Keys Pressed: on foot AIM + H / SPRINT
Press the AIM and H buttons to activate bullet time. Bullet Time lasts for 20 game minutes. Press SPRINT to exit Bullet Time. This mod is
disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; changed keypress buttons; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Invincibility | Brokenfish / Demarest
CJ's health can never be drained away. CJ is literally everything proof. CJ can only die if his parachute fails to open. This mod is disabled by
default.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; ntegrated this code with the indestructible vehicle code; made compatible with the
Mod Shop

Speedometer | Brokenfish
There will be a speed gauge on the screen that monitors your speed in numbers in any vehicle. It does not work on remote controlled vehicles. This
mod is disabled by default. You can use metric or imperial speeds.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; deleted the percent speed; added in the metric speed; made compatible with the
Mod Shop
| Glitches: There's a maximum speed number for every flying vehicle and that cannot be increased

Indestructible Vehicle | Brokenfish
| Keys Pressed: in vehicle NO
Any vehicle you will enter will become bulletproof, fireproof, damageproof, explosionproof, and have unpoppable tires. Your vehicle will blow
up if you fly a plane straight into the ocean.Your vehicle will always be locked. To unlock temporarily, hold the NO button. This mod is disabled
by default.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; the invincibility code is integrated to this code; changed the key press from
handbrake to no; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Heavy Car / Increased Handling | Brokenfish
| Keys Pressed: in vehicle NO
Press the NO button to make your vehicle very heavy and increase your handling by 75%. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; changed the key press from handbrake to horn; made compatible with the Mod
Shop
| Glitches: If you make your car heavy during missions, the car might disappear (be destroyed)

Fast Helicopter Take-off | Brokenfish
| Keys Pressed: in helicopter HOVER
Enter any helicopter and press the HOVER button to quickly spin the rotor blade and take off. This mod is disabled if you are using the
helictoper version of the Driver mod.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled it while using Driver mod

Wall Climbing | Barton Waterduck
| Keys Pressed: on foot JUMP
Hold the JUMP button for five seconds in front of a wall to "climb" to a roof. There are other tricks you can do using this mod.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City
| Glitches: If you "climb" in front of a vehicle, you might get merged into it or the vehicle disappears; if you "climb" while on a Jetpack, the Jetpack
will disappear

Save Anywhere | Barton Waterduck
| Keys Pressed: on foot LOOK BEHIND + CROUCH
Press the LOOK BEHIND and CROUCH buttons at the same time on foot to save anywhere, anytime (except on missions). This mod is
disabled by default.
| Changes by me: You do not need to wait to activate this; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Mission Chooser | Barton Waterduck
| Keys Pressed: CROUCH + JUMP, YES, NO, ACTION
This code lets you choose ANY missions in the game. Use the MyMissionNumbers.txt to find which mission to choose. Press the CROUCH
and JUMP buttons to show the mission number. Press YES while holding CROUCH and JUMP to increase the number and NO to decrease it.
Press ACTION to select the mission number while holding CROUCH and JUMP.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City, changed the texts and keypress buttons
| Glitches: Wierd things happens if you start a mission when you are not suppose to start it, might fuck up the game later on

GTA2 Camera | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
| Keys Pressed: Stand in the pink circle for three seconds
You can activate the GTA2 camera mod outside CJ's house. This lets you play using the top-down camera view like in the classic GTAs and
GTA3. Ransom1 made the code activator.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works
more fluently
| Glitches: Cutscenes does not end if this is activated; camera is a little jumpy

Mod Shop | Barton Waterduck
| Keys Pressed: G / H / YES / NO / ENTER
Go to CJ's house and stand in front of the door in his living room. You can enable and disable the following mods:
Steed (includes NRG Transport)
Bullet Time
Speedometer
Save Anywhere
God Mode (includes Invincibility, Indestructible Vehicle, and Heavy Car)
Hot Coffee
Weapon Select
Car Spawn
Press G or H to cycle through the mods. Once you selected a mod, press YES or NO to enable or disable the mod. Press ENTER to exit the
Mod Shop. To entertain you while you do this, you can see San Andreas' only big screen TV.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; cropped it out to fit my needs

Coordinates | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
| Keys Pressed: Stand in area for three seconds
You can activate the coordinates mod outside CJ's house. You can deactivate it anytime. This mod lets you see where you are in San Andreas.
Great for map modding. Ransom1 made the code activator.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works
more fluently
| Glitches: It interferes with some text in the game

Car Unflip | TbM2k
If your vehicle rolled over and is stopped, your vehicle will automatically flip itself back up.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City

Hot Coffee | PatrickW
The most famous and most controversial mod ever, the Hot Coffee mod! Just get a girlfriend and make her proud. Take her home and hope that
she invites you for coffee. My mod does not have the full version of the Hot Coffee mod to reduce unwanted glitches. This mod is disabled by
default. If you have version 1.01 of San Andreas, you have to disable this at all times.
| Changes by me: Made compatible with the Mod Shop
| Glitches: This will not work on version 1.01 of San Andreas

Give and Take | MrTi
| Keys Pressed: AIM + YES / NO
This lets you give and take a weapon from one of your homie. First group up your homies. Aim at them while in front of one of them and press
YES to give your current weapon to your homie. Aim and press NO to take their current weapon. You can only give any weapons that can be
aimed at. After giving a weapon, your homie's accuracy will be very high and is immune to everything except being hit by a car.
| Changes by me: Made your homie accurate and immune
| Glitches: The game crashes if something is in the way while you are exchanging weapons

Car Spawn | Opius / AK-boy
| Keys Pressed: SPRINT + CROUCH / NEXT WEAP / PREV WEAP / FOWARD / BACKWARD
Press the SPRINT and CROUCH buttons to freeze CJ and enable a car selecter. Press NEXT WEAP or PREV WEAP or scroll through the
list of vehicles. Press FOWARD or BACKWARD to select the vehicle. Use the Vehicles.txt for reference. Opius created it and AK-boy
simplified it. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Made compatible with the Mod Shop

Driver | Pavel
| Keys Pressed: Lots of keys
Step onto the red marker outside CJ's house. Press ACTION to show a slection of vehicles to choose. Read the in-game instructions. After that,
the vehicle will appear in front of CJ. Press CROUCH to enter it as a passenger. Press HORN to make the vehicle move. Press SECONDARY
FIRE to be in drive-by mode. Press SECONDARY FIRE again to get back as passenger. Press HANDBRAKE to stop the vehicle. Press NO
to slow down and press YES to speed up. The vehicle will travel around San Andreas. The vehicle will disappear if you enter an interior.

Press the YES and ACTION keys to call in a helicopter. It'll land near you. Press CROUCH to enter it as passenger. Press HOVER to show a
selection menu to choose where to land the helicopter. Read the in-game instructions. Press SECONDARY FIRE to show a menu to choose
which weapon you want to shoot with. Read the in-game instructions. Press YES to get back into passenger. Press NO to exit the helicopter and
stand on the platform. Press YES to get back into passenger. Press HANDBRAKE to stop the helicopter. The helicopter will disappear if you
are too far from it or if you enter an interior.

You cannot save while the Driver Mod is on.
| Changes by me: Edited some coding errors; changed some texts
| Glitches: O_O

Gang Warfare | DaEllum67
Ballas and Vagos gangs will appear everywhere on the whole state of San Andreas. Sometimes they merge with other gangs.

Patriot Explosion Launcher | Unknown
| Keys Pressed: in Patriot ATTACK
Press the ATTACK button while in a Patriot to launch an explosion. Holding it will make series of explosion. This should provide hours of
retarded fun.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; shortened the code

The Important Notes
One obvious thing in this mod is not to activate any of these features during any cutscenes unless you want to fuck up the game. You can save the
game with my mod and reload that save if my mod is still there.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2005-9-3 10:38:52 |只看该作者
沙发,非常不错的一个mod,赶紧下【支持】 【经典】

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2005-9-3 11:41:41 |只看该作者
这么快就终结了?不信。VC的ALL IN ONE直到SA出时都还有更新版………………

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
5#
发表于 2005-9-3 18:23:42 |只看该作者
介绍
这是个人计算机和被 spaceeinstein 做的桑河安德里亚的 XBox 版本的密码修正。 你需要和桑河安德里亚的英文版本
对于我的 mod 完全地工作。 资讯科技是与一场被修正的桑河安德里亚游戏相容。 资讯科技卷来自许多手写体 mods 的块一点点进入一之内。
一些 mods 被修正适合你的需要。资讯科技不是与其它相容解救游戏。

指导
这一个自述文件最好地被看在字型泰晤士报的笔记本中新的罗马人,一般的风格,按规定尺寸制作 12 ,而且窗户最大值。
放主要部份。进入数据/手写体文件夹之内的供应链管理。
放手写体。进入数据/手写体文件夹之内的 IMG。
把 american.gxt 放入本文文件夹。
如果你是 XBox 使用者,重新命名对 american.gxt 的 americanXBox.gxt 而且把那放入本文文件夹。
开始新的游戏。

基本
完美的开始
停了汽车
跌倒跳跃
Rockstar 变化
家智力
剁碎商店
武器选择
直升飞机磁铁
NRG 传送

子弹时间
无敌
速度计
不能破坏的车辆
重的汽车 / 增加处理
快速的直升飞机起飞
墙壁攀登
无论何处的救援
任务选择者
GTA2 照相机
Mod 商店
坐标
汽车不香甜烫酒
热的咖啡
亦取亦舍
汽车卵
驾驶员
一组战斗
爱国者爆发发射者

细节
完美的开始 |spaceeinstein
这以 Opius's 的 SANGA mod 为基础。 这最初打通整个的州但是不对如 SANGA 所见到的极端。 代替
增加所有的除去限制的东西在将来的任务中奖赏,我划除了起源解救空间。 你将会从最大尊敬开始,
最大车辆和武器技术 , 最大精力和肺能力 , 赌博技术的最大,而且全部不需要阻塞就说。 所有的内部是
可接近的由于在地图上的他们圣像, 甚至房子你偷窃 (除了 safehouses 以外,你将会必须开启那些),所有的非任务财产
从开始是可买的。 你能打来自开始的篮球。 一个钱圣像将会在 CJ's 的房子外面。 资讯科技能产生达到百万元。
你开始由于 $500.

停了汽车 |spaceeinstein
那里是许多附加的为桑河安德里亚的车辆停车了位置。
停车了不服从的人在瞧! Santos 国际机场。
把收割脱壳联用机收获者停放在事实的农场中 ( 可得的在任务之后 " 身体收获 ")
停车了在 Toreno's 的大农场附近的 Monter( 可得的在任务之后 " 怪物 ")
停车了翠绿的草地仙女座 ( 可得的在任务之后 " 偷渡者 ")
停车了 S.W.A.T. 在那瞧! Santos 警察局 ( 可得的在任务之后 " 瞧! 不要命的恶汉")
停车了 FBI 卡车在那瞧! Santos 警察局 ( 可得的在任务之后 " 瞧! 不要命的恶汉")

跌倒跳跃 |spaceeinstein
|钥匙按: 在车辆中是的
在特定的任务中,你能藉由在一辆车辆中的时候是的压迫跳越长旅行。 下列的任务有这:
Madd Dogg's 的韵
绿色的马刀
Badlands
身体收获

相片机会
禁止
你已经有你的薯条
着佩奥特掌
Misappropriation
减低咽喉生意

Rockstar 变化 |spaceeinstein
大部份的介绍游戏已经划除。 在 " Ryder" 中, cutscene 在切你的头发之后被弄短。 在草地上面附以签条方面,当
甜蜜走开在东方方面降低你们瞧! Santos,甜蜜将会实际上搬到驾驶员的位子。 在 " 家侵犯",Boxville 的门将会不见了。
也在那一个任务中,你能跳越入屋窃盗任务的介绍。 在 " Cesar Vialpando" 中,一些汽车有汽车质地 mods 。 在 "OG
Loc",在接载杰弗里之后, Glendale 面对北方代替南方。 在 " 轨道的错误边 " 中,大的烟能以 90% 准确性对准目标。
在 " 反对所有的机会 " 中,爆炸的声音本文将不出现。 在 " 杜宾犬 " 中,你能跳越介绍你一组战争的 cutscenes 。
官员 Hernandez 将不打电话给你。 在 " 相片机会 " 中,当 Cesar 走开降低你的时候,他将会实际上搬到驾驶员的位子。 因为 XBox
使用者,没有我的 mod 的二个运动员的模态。

家智力 |spaceeinstein/DeeZire
这是 Rockstar's 的隐藏密码之一。 家庭的智力是无业游民的生活。 一些无业游民将会在地面上小便,坐在人行道上, 而且喝醉了。
|过失: 有时他们永远地的 P 字; 即使他们没有在 P 字,有时 P 字仍然出来

剁碎商店 |Viper187
在经过破坏创伤之后,在你的桑河 Fierro 车库的周围将会有一个红色的圆周。 对红色的圆周车库下一个将会接受任何的汽车
为现金剁碎。
|过失: 不要为截断带来飞的车辆和船

武器选择 |Viper187
|钥匙按: 走路对准目标 +跳跃 /下个 WEAP/PREV WEAP
按目标和跳跃按钮产你在你周围想要的任何武器。 压下个 WEAP 或 PREV WEAP 经过更多卷动
武器。 这包括贿赂,盔甲和健康。 如果有在你的头上屋顶,这不作的很好。 这 mod 被预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 组织了武器的安排; 使 CJ 面对只有一个方向; 使它成为比较少的 glitchy; 由于 Mod 制造可并立
商店

直升飞机磁铁 |GodGell
|钥匙按: 在直升飞机中盘旋
进入任何的直升飞机而且按那盘旋按钮当盘旋的时候使直升飞机磁铁能够。 如果你正在使用,这 mod 是残废的那
驾驶员 mod 的 helictoper 版本。
|我的变化: 用快速的直升飞机起飞密码整合这一个密码; 当使用驾驶员 mod 的时候,无效它

NRG 传送 |Demarest
|钥匙按: 走路提高 +是的
按向上人 /??落并且是的扣住,如此你能很快地在 NRG 500 之上传送你自己制造一个快速的渡假。 你不能够刺激
这在内部方面的时候。 这 mod 被预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 在内部方面的时候残废的特征; 由于 Mod 商店制造可并立

马 |Demarest
除非你退出它,否则你无法从你的摩托车跌下来。 这 mod 被预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市;附加的东西产生比较少的过失当在摩托车外强迫的时候; 制造
可并立的由于 Mod 商店
|过失: 需要你下你的摩托车的任何地方将会在游戏上面性交

子弹时间 |Demarest
|钥匙按: 走路对准目标 +H/短距离赛跑
按目标和 H 按钮刺激子弹时间。 子弹时间持续 20场游戏数分钟。 压短距离赛跑退出子弹时间。 这 mod 是
预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 改变了 keypress 钮扣; 由于 Mod 商店制造可并立

无敌 |Brokenfish/Demarest
CJ's 的健康无法被排出沟外离开。 CJ 照字面上地是每件事物证明。 如果他的降落伞无法打开, CJ 才能死。 这 mod 被无效被
疏怠职责。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 和不能破坏的车辆密码的 ntegrated 这一个密码; 制造可并立的由于那
Mod 商店

速度计 |Brokenfish
检测任何的车辆数字的你速度,将会有在荧屏上的一个速度标准度量。 资讯科技不处理遥远的受约束的车辆。 这
mod 被预先设定地无效。 你能使用公制的或帝王的速度。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 划除了百分比速度; 在公制的速度方面增加; 制造可并立的由于那
Mod 商店
|过失: 为每一飞的车辆有最大的速度数字,而且那不可能是增加的

不能破坏的车辆 |Brokenfish
|钥匙按: 在车辆中没有
你将会进入的任何车辆将会变成防弹,变成有耐火性,damageproof , explosionproof, 而且有 unpoppable 轮带。 你的车辆将会吹
如果你飞一个飞机直线进大海之内,提高。你的车辆将会总是被锁。 为了暂时开启,支撑没有钮扣。 这 mod 是残废的
预先设定地。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 无敌密码被整合到这一个密码; 改变了新闻媒体从
handbrake 到不; 由于 Mod 商店制造可并立

重的汽车 / 增加处理 |Brokenfish
|钥匙按: 在车辆中没有
按没有按钮使你的车辆非常重而且增加 75% 的你处理。 这 mod 被预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 改变了从 handbrake 到喇叭的新闻媒体; 由于 Mod 制造可并立
商店
|过失: 如果你在任务的时候使你的汽车重, 汽车可能消失 (被破坏)

快速的直升飞机起飞 |Brokenfish
|钥匙按: 在直升飞机中盘旋
进入任何的直升飞机而且按那盘旋按钮很快地快速旋转转子刀锋而且起飞。 如果你正在使用,这 mod 是残废的那
驾驶员 mod 的 helictoper 版本。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 当使用驾驶员 mod 的时候,无效它

墙壁攀登 |农家的庭院 Waterduck
|钥匙按: 走路跳跃
在一面墙壁之前支撑跳跃钮扣五秒 " 攀登 " 到屋顶。 有你能做使用这 mod 的其他诡计。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市
|过失: 如果你在一辆车辆之前 " 攀登 ", 你可能进入它或车辆之内拿合并消失; 如果你在 Jetpack 上的时候 " 攀登 ",Jetpack
意志消失

解救任何地方 |农家的庭院 Waterduck
|钥匙按: 走路看在 +之后蹲伏
同时走路按神情臀部和蹲伏按钮无论何处解救, 随时.( 除了在任务上之外) 这 mod 是
预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 你不需要等候刺激这; 由于 Mod 商店制造可并立

任务选择者 |农家的庭院 Waterduck
|钥匙按: 蹲伏 +跳跃,是的,不,行动
这一个密码让你选择游戏的任何任务。 使用 MyMissionNumbers.txt 找选择哪一任务。 压蹲伏
而且跳跃扣住表示任务数字。当握住蹲伏和跳跃的时候,压是的增加数字和没有减少它。
当握住蹲伏和跳跃的时候,压行动选择任务数字。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市,改变了本文和 keypress 钮扣
|过失: 如果当你是的时候,你开始一个任务, Wierd 事物发生不推想开始它, 可能稍后在游戏上面性交

GTA2 照相机 | 农家的庭院 Waterduck/Ransom1
|钥匙按: 在粉红的圆周中站三秒
你能在 CJ's 的房子外面刺激 GTA2 照相机 mod 。 这让你作傻事和
GTA3。 Ransom1 制造了密码催化剂。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 结合这 mod 和一个 mod 催化剂; 改变了 mod 催化剂,如此它工作
更流利
|过失: 如果这被刺激, Cutscenes 不结束; 照相机稍微跳跃

Mod 商店 |农家的庭院 Waterduck
|钥匙按: G/ H/ 是的 / 不 /进入
在他的客厅中在门之前去 CJ's 的房子和台子。 你能使使失去能力能够并且下列的 mods:
马 (包括 NRG 传送)
子弹时间
速度计
无论何处的救援
上帝模态 (包括无敌,不能破坏的车辆和重的汽车)
热的咖啡
武器选择
汽车卵
压 G 或 H 经过 mods 循环。一经你选择了 mod, 压是的或没有使或能够 mod 失去能力。 杂志报纸进入退出那
Mod 商店。 娱乐你当你做这的时候,你能见到桑河安德里亚的不过大的荧屏电视。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 收割出它适合我的需要

坐标 | 农家的庭院 Waterduck/Ransom1
|钥匙按: 在三秒的区域中的台子
你能在 CJ's 的房子外面刺激坐标 mod 。 你能随时解除动员它。 这 mod 让你见到你在桑河安德里亚中的地方。
为地图 modding 的大师。 Ransom1 制造了密码催化剂。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 结合这 mod 和一个 mod 催化剂; 改变了 mod 催化剂,如此它工作
更流利
|过失: 资讯科技干扰游戏的一些本文

汽车不香甜烫酒 |TbM2k
如果你的被卷车辆在~之上而且被停止,你的车辆将会自动地用指头弹它本身背面增加。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市

热的咖啡 |PatrickW
最出名的和大多数的争论 mod 曾经,热的咖啡 mod! 仅仅争取一个女朋友并且制造她的骄傲。 轮流她的家并且希望那
她为咖啡邀请你。 我的 mod 没有热的咖啡 mod 的完整版本减少不必要的过失。 这 mod 被无效被
疏怠职责。 如果你有桑河安德里亚的 1.01 版, 你必须总是使这失去能力。
|我的变化: 由于 Mod 商店制造可并立
|过失: 这将不处理桑河安德里亚的 1.01 版

亦取亦舍 |MrTi
|钥匙按: 目标 + 是的 /没有
这让你亦取亦舍来自你的 homie 之一的一个武器。 第一个团体提高你的 homies 。 瞄准他们当在他们的其中之一和杂志报纸之前的时候
是的把你现在的武器给你的 homie。 对准目标而且压没有轮流他们的现在武器。 你才能给能是的任何武器
瞄准。 在给一个武器之后,你的 homie's 的准确性将会非常高并且除了被一辆汽车打之外对每件事物是免疫的。
|我的变化: 使你的 homie 正确的和免疫
|过失: 如果当你正在交换武器的时候,某事是以那方式,游戏撞碎

汽车卵 |Opius/AK-男孩
|钥匙按: 短距离赛跑 + 蹲伏 / 下个 WEAP/ PREV WEAP/ FOWARD/向后的
按短距离赛跑和蹲伏按钮冻结 CJ 而且能够一辆汽车选择。 压下个 WEAP 或 PREV WEAP 或检视那
车辆的目录。 压 FOWARD 或向后地选择车辆。 使用 Vehicles.txt 作为叁考。 Opius 产生了它和 AK-男孩
单一化了它。 这 mod 被预先设定地无效。
|我的变化: 由于 Mod 商店制造可并立

驾驶员 |Pavel
|钥匙按: 许多钥匙
在 CJ's 的房子外面在红色的作记号的人之上行走。 压行动表示车辆的 slection 选择。 读在- 游戏的指导。 在那之后,
车辆将会在 CJ 之前出现。 压蹲伏进入它如一位乘客。 压喇叭作车辆移动。 中级的杂志报纸
点燃是在飞车模态中。 杂志报纸第二次的再一次点燃回来如乘客。 压 HANDBRAKE 停止车辆。 没有的杂志报纸
减慢而且压是的加速。 车辆将会周游桑河安德里亚。 如果你进入内部,车辆将会消失。

按那是的和行动收回一架直升飞机的关键。 它将会在你的附近登陆。 压蹲伏进入它如乘客。 杂志报纸盘旋表示一
选择菜单选择该哪里登陆直升飞机。 读在- 游戏的指导。 压中级的火表示一份菜单选择
你由于哪一武器想要射击。 读在- 游戏的指导。 压是的拿返回乘客。 压没有退出直升飞机和
站在月台上。 压是的拿返回乘客。 压 HANDBRAKE 停止直升飞机。 直升飞机将会消失如果你
从它太远,否则如果你进入内部。

当驾驶员 Mod 是的时候,你不能够解救开的。
|我的变化: 编辑了一些编码错误; 改变了一些本文
|过失: O_O

一组战斗 |DaEllum67
Ballas 和 Vagos 队大致上将会各处出现桑河安德里亚的州。 有时他们和其他的队合并。

爱国者爆发发射者 |未知数
|钥匙按: 在爱国者攻击中
按攻击扣住在一个爱国者中的一会儿发射一个爆发。 别动将会制造连续的爆发。 这应该提供数小时
智能迟滞的乐趣。
|我的变化: 对桑河安德里亚转换从副城市; 弄短了密码

重要的笔记
这 mod 的一件明显的事物是不要再在任何的 cutscenes 期间刺激这些特征之中的任何一个除非你在游戏上面想要性交。 你能解救那
和我的 mod 的游戏而且再装货那一次救援如果我的 mod 仍然在那里。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2005-9-3 20:03:14 |只看该作者
怎么装啊?
intel Q6600
p45
9600GT
4G ram
windows xp sp3+ windows vista sp1

使用道具 举报

该用户已被删除
7#
发表于 2005-9-3 20:08:08 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
8#
发表于 2005-9-3 23:03:00 |只看该作者
楼上啥乱七八糟的,这给翻译的………………………………………………

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
9#
发表于 2005-9-3 23:04:03 |只看该作者
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
10#
发表于 2005-9-4 09:33:47 |只看该作者
如果改了的话,那我自己改的车还在吗???

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
11#
发表于 2005-9-4 11:09:33 |只看该作者
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
12#
发表于 2005-9-4 11:11:55 |只看该作者
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗
楼住能说明一下怎么装吗

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
13#
发表于 2005-9-4 15:47:31 |只看该作者
main.scm和script.img,放到DATA下的script文件夹里,备份好,要重头玩的,
american.gxt放到text往文件夹里

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
14#
发表于 2005-9-4 23:07:21 |只看该作者
SASCM.INI这文件不知道放在哪的……!!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
15#
发表于 2005-9-5 19:32:03 |只看该作者
这终结版我试了一下,似乎是不行的,按照说明是xbox专用的,我现在在用0.8,和0.6没差多少

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
16#
发表于 2005-9-6 17:31:35 |只看该作者
好帖,要顶.还请楼主.说说怎样使用呀.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
17#
发表于 2005-9-27 01:33:10 |只看该作者
All in One Mod 0.8   和All in One Mod终结版的`有什么区别

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
18#
发表于 2005-9-27 04:24:00 |只看该作者
好多功能都不管用啊!!【天啦】 【天啦】 【天啦】 【天啦】

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
19#
发表于 2005-9-27 07:39:00 |只看该作者
这不错啊  感谢搂住提供   不知道为什么我也不行 还是不太会用

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
20#
发表于 2005-9-27 21:46:57 |只看该作者
1:完美的开始:刚开始游戏时,耐力满,驾驶,飞行,单车,摩托技能全满,武器技能全满,三个城市全开,商店全开,除机场和车展厅以外所有房产都能买,还有1000点的威望
2:新加入的车辆:(1)在任务Body Harvest后,割草机回出现在Truth的农场(2)在任务Los Desperados后在LOS SANTOS的警局出现SWAT的装甲车和FBI的卡车
3:某些任务有细微的变化,但过关的程序不变
4:某些无家可归的人回随地小便
6:步行状态下按'瞄准'+'跳'后地上回出现很多武器,且子弹无限
7:直升机的磁铁:开直升机时按喇叭打开磁铁
15:在一堵墙前按住'跳'几秒后爬到房顶
16:第一人称视角,不用说了吧
17:在任和地方存盘,在步行状态下按'向后看'+'蹲下'
21:不会翻车
22:这个功能不说了,怕删帖
23:按'瞄准'+'是后把你的武器给小第,如果按'瞄准'+'否'就拿武器
25:驾驶员MOD,想必大家都知道了,我就不说了
26:在PATRIOT这辆车中按'攻击'后会引起爆炸(没试过,不明)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------分割线----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不明白的是

这个'上'是哪个键?

骑了摩托车和平常一样`?是不是需要按某个键?

这个无所谓我不需要知道

这个需要按哪个键?
进了车没有出现速度表

可是按了喇叭一样

没反映

这个也不懂

这个是什么`

我不知道怎么弄

不知道按哪个键来刷

25:驾驶员MOD,想必大家都知道了,我就不说

谁能帮我解释一下`

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 21:15 , Processed in 0.421945 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.