注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 NBA2K24+NBA2K23+NBA2K22+NBA2K21+NBA2K20+NBA2K19+NBA2K18+NBA2K系列 【加子游戏快讯】《NBA 2K11》One-on-one with Lead Gam ...
查看: 4065|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] 【加子游戏快讯】《NBA 2K11》One-on-one with Lead Gameplay Director on NBA2K11 Rob Jones(9. [复制链接]

NBA洛克公园【组员】
游侠元老版主
【EASPORTS体育区】
#好东西一起分享#
游侠NBA工作组【新闻】
游侠FIFA工作组【新闻】
乔丹归来

元老版主勋章版主勋章资深版主勋章勤劳之证NBA洛克公园荣誉勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-9-25 08:10:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
One-on-one with Lead Gameplay Director on NBA2K11 Rob Jones

My interview from the NBA2K11 Launch Party in New York City's Hudson Terrace venue.

9/23/10

Steve Bartlett: Okay. So you were talking about how both you and developer Mike Wang bounce back and forth with ideas– can you elaborate for me?

Rob Jones: The nice thing about me and Mike has always been…the fact that, you know, on any type of control thing- any type of thing that we wanted to try- we’ve always have a really open conversation. “I want to try this, but okay what if it does this? Or what if it does [that]?” And you know we are able to be…how can I say it? To play devil’s advocate to each other on anything, but we are willing to try anything. And not everybody is like that. And so it really helps because you have two people that are really into what it feels like and then you can sit there and go back and forth until you come up with the right [control] that we think will work for everybody.

Steve: So are you talking about specifically the control of the athletes on the court? What are some of the ideas you have scrapped that or ideas that you played around with?

Rob Jones: Well, I actually don’t want to get into them because we might be using them later on [laughs]. We’ll never know right? But for example, the dribbling control this year or the play calling; [Play calling] was one of the first things that we talked about – how can we make it a lot more fluid for the users so it really [becomes] a part of the game. I feel that unless you are a hardcore guy, play calling wasn’t part of the game. I think this year it’s so open that anybody can use it. It’s just things like that. It’s like okay, why is this buried? Why is this not buried? How do you make it feel really intuitive? It’s really [difficult].

Steve: Yeah. I noticed the spacing is much improved. Have you seen Da Czars videos on Operation Sports? Amazing comparison from last year to this year.

Rob Jones: Yea. It’s really cool. It was a lot of work.

Steve: Is there any type of philosophy that Mike Wang brings to the game that you didn’t have last year during the development of NBA2K10 besides going back and forth about controls?

Rob Jones: No, not really. I think the biggest thing about Mike is he is really open to trying brand new ideas even though they might sound weird. If you say “Hey, I think I want to try this.” Mike will always say “Yeah, this might work.” As opposed to… some people are very traditional so it’s kind of hard. I’ll give you an example. Let’s say I walked in and said “I want to remove turbo out of this game.” I will say 95 percent of people in the office will say no. And then me and Mike…we will say we can make it work if we do this. And we will try it. And we are always willing to eat our words, but we are willing to try it. I think that this is something that as the games evolve, you better be willing to try as much as you can because otherwise you will find yourself behind the eight ball.
Even this year, it’s not like we didn’t discuss dribbling on the right stick and how we can do those things. And we when settle in on certain things, it’s because we have analyzed it and figured it out. You never know for next year, but for this year, I think we can achieve 95 percent of what we want by keeping it where it is right now.

Steve: Very cool. In my opinion, the foot-planting technology is a challenge for all sports games – for all genres. In 2K sports, I’ve noticed it can get a bit clunky at times and this is one of the criticisms I’ve had with the game over the last two years. Have you addressed that? I played through the demo and felt it was more responsive. I noticed on defense, to break out of a defensive stance you can click the turbo button and you break out of it quicker than the past. Are there any other controls that you have used to address this area of the game?

Rob Jones: No, I mean you know one of the big things this year on the dribbler is that we rewrote the way it worked. The planting kind of came in automatically to it. At the same time, there are always challenges to it. If you look at our competitor’s demo, it’s gone. It’s completely gone. So there is always this challenge of does it feel right? Does it look right? For the most part, you gotta go somewhere in between because if you go all feel, people will be saying they are tired of the sliding. But if you go all look, in order to get it to look right, you generally have to wait longer to get there. That’s one of the biggest challenges.

Steve: Okay, so patience in developing it. A lot of our Operation Sports community wants to know about the servers online. Can you comment them on them? Have they been addressed at all?

Rob Jones: Like I’ve always said before, online is a big challenge. It’s definitely a bigger challenge for us because we got online real early – a long time ago. And we had a technology that worked very well until online blew up. You know what I’m saying? For gamers in general, online is a big deal now. So this year we have brand new tech, and brand new servers that should really address all of it. But we won’t know if it’s perfect until it’s live. With that said, we expect everybody to be fine with it when it comes out.

Steve: Right. So how involved was MJ with this new campaign game mode he is featured on?

Rob Jones: You know, I mean obviously I can’t sit there and say Michael is at our office every week- I’d be lying. But Michael and his whole team are very involved in terms of approval and making sure his image is respected and that his legacy is transmitted in the correct way. So our designs always have to be approved directly through his team and through him because even in his Jordan lines, he approves everything that goes out with his name attached to it. From that [perspective], he was very involved. In terms of talking to me on the phone…[laughs].

Steve: [Laughs] Well it’s a different genre. He is into his bike racing team right now instead. Another thing the Operation Sports community is big on is ratings and sliders. Have you used any different philosophies in adjusting the player ratings? I think the games these days are influenced by speed ratings a lot. They seem to be the biggest factor.

Rob Jones: I don’t think that speed is the biggest factor in 2K11. But you know we went back and really tried to address the ratings and how we calculated what everybody was getting this year. Most of it is formulas from the stuff that we did before and then adjusted by anticipating what players are going to be able to do, (or not do), as they get older this season. So, I mean hitting ratings perfectly is absolutely brutal, but we strive every year to do the best job that we can at it. And at least we are flexible enough to react when people say “Hey you know you guys got this guy wrong.” That’s what the updates are for.

Steve: As far as the ratings, how much influence do they have on different animations and the transitions from one to another?

Rob Jones: So how quickly you can go from one animation to another isn’t really impacted. How quickly those animations play is impacted by your speed and quickness. How fast can I do a cross over is all based on how good I am at it. We do a lot of work in that area in plain locomotion. Running back and forth. Speed. That’s straight line speed that anybody should be able to do. When you think about it, you should really be thinking about how quickly you can do a move. So if you and I had the similar move but I was quicker, my move will execute quicker than yours.

Steve: You have skill and animation sets for each position. How do these factor in?

Rob Jones: That’s part of it. If I was quicker than you and we had the same move set, my move is going to execute better than yours even if it’s the same exact move. So what I mean by that is if we have the same exact animation, my move will play out quicker than yours.

Steve: Even chaining them together?

Rob Jones: Just the fact that mine will plays out fast means that I will finish and being a new move quicker.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2010-9-25 08:12:04 |只看该作者
今天消息暴多,等翻译

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2010-9-25 09:05:45 |只看该作者
板凳..
等翻译帝   

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2010-9-25 09:12:18 |只看该作者
單對單的遊戲性與鉛的NBA2K11羅布主任瓊斯

我的採訪從這次 NBA2K11啟動黨在紐約市的哈德遜河台場所。

9/23/10

史蒂夫巴特利特:好的。所以,你在談論如何,你和開發人員 Mike王來回反彈的想法,你能解釋我的嗎?

羅布瓊斯:好的事對我和邁克一直...事實上,你知道,在任何類型的控制的事情,任何類型的事情,我們想嘗試一下,我們一直有一個真正開放的對話。 “我想試試這個,但是沒關係,如果它什麼呢?或者,如果它不[是]?“你知道,我們是能夠被...我怎麼能說嗎?玩魔鬼的主張對方任何東西,但我們願意嘗試一下。而且不是每個人都這樣。因此,這確實能幫助,因為你有兩個人是真的什麼感覺,然後你可以坐在那裡,來回走,直到你拿出正確的[控制],我們認為會為大家。

史蒂夫:那是你談論具體的控制運動員在球場上?什麼是一些你的想法已經報廢的或想法,你周圍的發揮?

羅布瓊斯:嗯,我其實並不想進入他們,因為我們可能會使用它們稍後 [笑]。我們永遠不會知道吧?但是,例如,今年或運球控制播放調用; [播放調用]是其中的第一件事情,我們談到了 - 我們怎樣才能使更多的用戶,以便流體真的[變成]一部份遊戲。我覺得,除非你是一個鐵桿的傢伙,打打電話不是遊戲的一部分。我認為,今年它是如此開放,任何人都可以使用它。這只是類的東西。這就像沒關係,這是為什麼埋?這是為什麼不埋?你怎麼知道它感到很直觀?這是真的[困難]。

史蒂夫:是的。我注意到間距大為改善。你見過大沙皇的影片運作體育?驚人的對比,從去年到今年。

羅布瓊斯:是的。這真的很酷。這是一個大量的工作。

史蒂夫:是否有任何類型的哲學王邁克帶來的遊戲,你沒有在去年的發展,除了要NBA2K10的來回關於控制?

羅布瓊斯:不,不是真的。我認為最重要的事情是關於邁克他是真正地嘗試全新的想法,即使他們可能聽起來很奇怪。如果你說“嘿,我想我想試試這個。”邁克總是說:“是啊,這可能會奏效。”相對於 ...有些人是很傳統的所以它的一種努力。我給你舉個例子。比方說,我走了進來,說:“我想刪除渦輪了這場比賽。”我會說百分之95的人在辦公室會說不。然後我和麥克 ...我們會說,我們可以使它的工作,如果我們做到這一點。我們將嘗試它。而且我們總是願意吃我們的話,但我們願意嘗試。我認為這點是隨著奧運會的發展,你最好是願意嘗試盡可能多地可以,否則你會發現自己背後的八個球。
即使這一年,它不是像我們並沒有討論運球右搖桿上,以及我們如何做這些事情。而當我們在解決某些事情,那是因為我們已經分析,並理解了它。你永遠不知道未來的一年,但今年,我想我們可以達到百分之95的我們想要的東西,因為它保持它的地方就是現在。

史蒂夫:非常酷。在我看來,腳種植技術是一個挑戰,所有的運動遊戲 - 所有音樂。在2K的運動,我已經注意到它可以變得有些笨拙,有時,這是一種批評我已經與遊戲在過去兩年。你解決了嗎?我打的演示,並認為它更敏感。我注意到在防守,為了擺脫防守姿態,你可以點擊按鈕,你打破渦輪出比過去更快。還有沒有其他控件,您已經使用,以解決這方面的遊戲?

羅布瓊斯:不,我是說你認識一個很重要的事情今年在運球的是,我們改寫了它的工作方式。種植種自動進來了。與此同時,總有它的挑戰。如果你看看我們的競爭對手的演示,它的消失了。這是完全消失了。所以總是有這個挑戰是什麼感覺嗎?看它是否正確?在大多數情況下,你要走了介於兩者之間,因為如果你去都感覺,人們會說他們已經厭倦了滑動。但是如果你去都看,為了得到它來尋找正確的,你一般要等待更長的時間才能到達那裡。這是一個最大的挑戰。

史蒂夫:好吧,那麼在發展它的耐心。我們的經營許多體育界要了解服務器聯機。你對此有何評論它們呢?他們有沒有得到解決呢?

羅布瓊斯:就像我一直說過,網上是一個很大的挑戰。這絕對是一個更大的挑戰了我們,因為我們在線實時早 - 很久以前。我們有一個技術工作非常順利,直到在線爆炸。你知道我在說什麼?對於一般的玩家,在線是一個大問題了。所以今年我們擁有全新的技術,以及全新的服務器,應該真正解決的全部。但是,我們將不知道這是完美的,直到它的生活。隨著中說,我們希望大家沒事的時候與它出來。

史蒂夫:是的。因此,如何涉及的美兆這個新的運動遊戲模式,他的特色呢?

羅布瓊斯:你知道,我的意思很明顯,我不能坐在那裡說邁克爾是我們的辦公室在每個週末我在說謊。但是,邁克爾和他的整個團隊都非常投入的條件批准,並確保他的形象受到尊重,他的遺產是正確的方式傳送。因此,我們的設計總是要通過直接通過他的團隊,並通過他,因為即使在他的約旦線,他的批准,一切出去與他的名字重視。從這個 [透視],他是非常投入。在我交談的條款在手機上... [笑]。

史蒂夫:[笑]好它是一個不同的流派。他把他的自行車賽車隊,而不是現在。另一件是體育界的大行動的是收視率和滑塊。你有沒有使用過任何不同的理念在調整球員評分?我覺得這些天的比賽速度等級的影響很大。他們似乎是最大的因素。

羅布瓊斯:我不認為這樣的速度是最大的因素2K11。但是你知道我們回去,真的試圖解決的收視率,以及我們如何計算什麼大家漸漸今年。大部分是從公式的東西,我們以前所做的調整,然後通過預測哪些球員將能夠做的,(或不這樣做),因為本賽季他們長大。所以,我的意思是絕對完美的收視率創下殘酷的,但我們力求每年都做最好的工作,我們可以在它。而且至少我們有足夠的彈性反應,當人們說“餵,你知道你們錯了這傢伙。”這是更新的用途。

史蒂夫:至於收視率,多少影響他們對不同的動畫和過渡,從一個到另一個?

羅布瓊斯:那麼你很快就能從一個動畫到另一個是不是真的受到影響。這些動畫播放的速度有多快,是影響你的速度和敏捷。我能多快,是一個跨越所有基於我有多好它。我們做了很多工作,在這方面以純運動。來回跑。速度。這是直線速度,任何人都應該能夠做到。當你想想看,你應該考慮的問題,你很快就能做的舉動。所以,如果你和我有類似的舉動,但我快,我的舉動都將執行速度比你的。

史蒂夫:你有技能和動畫設置為每個職位。這些因素如何呢?

羅布瓊斯:這是它的一部分。如果我比你更快,我們有同樣的動議通過載,我的行動是要執行比你更好,即使是同樣的精確移動。因此,我的意思是,如果我們有完全相同的動畫,將發揮出我的移動速度比你的。

史蒂夫:即使將犯人拴在一起嗎?

羅布瓊斯:就是事實,我將發揮出速度快意味著我將完成並成為一個新的移動速度更快。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
5#
发表于 2010-9-25 10:02:26 |只看该作者
中文的更难懂............................

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2010-9-25 10:05:26 |只看该作者
你是不是把英文对话 翻译成朝鲜语了???

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
7#
发表于 2010-9-25 10:43:38 |只看该作者

回复 #7 狼王KG1 的帖子

繁体字中文 [汗水]

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
8#
发表于 2010-9-25 10:55:43 |只看该作者
原帖由 alexanderya 于 2010-9-25 10:43 发表
繁体字中文 [汗水]

=======
哈哈我台灣人都看繁體中文
但這篇中文翻譯我也看不懂~~~[汗水]

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
9#
发表于 2010-9-25 11:13:11 |只看该作者
还是直接上要点吧
CPU:英特尔 i3 350m 2.27GHz
主板:英特尔 HM55 Express芯片组
内存:4G(DDR3 1333)
显卡:Nvidia GeForce GT 330M(1G)
硬盘:西数500G蓝盘

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:15 , Processed in 0.311017 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.