精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-9-1 14:57:01 |显示全部楼层
地图编辑器可做星际街霸;农民伤害为5;平衡需要玩家帮助;HT相位位移技能回归;再次澄清BN2.0免费;蟑螂获得地中移动能力。

I watched the live stream for b.net 2.0, and some of the questions after the presentation lead me to ask a few more.
Will there be an ability to add stat tracking for custom maps both free and premium? Such as personalized ladders for maps and their updates perhaps?
Will a premium map need to have a specific set of requirements to become a premium map? IE. must have unique models.
Do you think it would be possible to make a 2d fighter such as Street fighter with the editor? I know you guys are adding mouse look, but will you be able to add in things like combination inputs? Such as QCF (quarter circle forward) + A (punch) to make a hadouken? I imagine combination inputs could have a wide array of possibilities outside of my suggestion.

Karune:Stat tracking and personalized ladders for maps will be possible, but may not be at launch of the game. Premium maps will have requirements, but those are still to be determined.
Sounds like you are going to make StarCraft Street Fighter...which you could definitely count on me downloading.

我通过在线视频观看了战网2.0的相关内容,并且视频中有一些问题驱使我来这里咨询。
      会不会加入对免费自定义地图和收费自定义地图的跟踪统计功能?如为地图和地图更新做个性化天梯?
      收费地图是否需要具体的设置才能使之成为收费的呢?就是说是否必须有独特的模式?
      你认为利用地图编辑器能否制作出例如街霸之类的2D格斗游戏?我知道你们正在添加用鼠标控制你在游戏中的视野的功能,但是你们能不能加入组合技的功能?比如摇杆自下向前摇1/4圆+A(出拳)来放个哈度根~我觉得组合技功能肯定可以比我建议的应用更广。

卡肉:为地图做跟踪统计和个性化天梯是有可能的,但是可能不会在游戏一发售就推出。收费地图会有具体要求,但那些都仍在待定。
      听起来你想制作星际街霸……你可以放心,我肯定会下载你的地图。

The Probe deals 2 damage? like every other worker right? cause I remember that when the Terran AI kicked my butt I started to harass with my Probes and I've noticed that Probes deal 2 damage and I was bit shocked.
Can I get an confirm on this? Because I am not 100% sure.

Karune:Probes attack for 5 damage.

探针的伤害是2?其他农民也一样吧?因为我记得人类AI干我的时候我用探针来骚扰,然后我发现探针造成2点伤害,我震精了。

卡肉:探针伤害为5。

So in the past I've heard Dustin saying that zerg were the weakest in-house. However, reading some write ups and what not that people have written from blizzon and noticing the voting from daily SC, I see a lot of people voting zerg as the most powerful.
So I wonder, in your opinion, has my favorite race made a comeback in terms of balance? I realize getting a few hours of play at Blizzcon is no way to make accurate balance judgements. Hence, I now ask you.

Karune:The balance in which the developers are referring to is very relative. 90% of players probably will not feel the game is unbalanced. At the higher levels, we are continuously trying to balance the game further, but most of that will happen during beta when we have a large pool of players to test the game.
In short, don't worry :) We'll get this thing balanced with the community's help as well.

以前我听Dustin说在内部测试中异虫最弱。但是,从一些更新和blizzon上的试玩手记我可以看出异虫很强。
      因此我想,在你看来,我最喜爱的种族现在得到平衡并且回归它原有的位置了吗?我认识到仅仅凭借Blizzcon上的几小时试玩是不可能准确地判断它是否平衡了的。因此,我现在想问你。

卡肉:开发者们所指的平衡是非常相对的。90%的玩家可能是不会觉得游戏不平衡的。在更高的级别中,我们不断地尝试让游戏进一步平衡,但是更多的修改应该是beta开启后,我们拥有大量玩家来测试游戏的时候。
      总之,不必担心:)通过大家的帮助,我们会将游戏调整至平衡。

Just a direct question: Did the HT get back that Phase Shift ability at BlizzCon or does he have now the other ability like a small time bomb?

Karune:The High Templar currently has the Phase Shift ability in addition to Psi Storm and Archon merge. The Phase Shift ability is a single target banish ability and it looks like the design team is pretty happy with these abilities until beta starts. At that point, I think anything is possible for changes.

Holy @#@@. Welcome back.
How was your Blizzcon experience? :)

BlizzCon was a lot of fun as it always has been each year. Always great to see so many fans out and some epic tournament battles in all franchises. Got a chance to chat with Robert Clotworthy and Tricia Helfer and they will be a great duo for StarCraft II. Both are very excited about the development of the StarCraft storyline.

很直接的一个问题:BlizzCon上高阶圣堂武士的相位位移技能又回来了吗,还是他拥有一个类似于时间炸弹的技能?

卡肉:现在高阶圣堂武士除了灵能风暴和执政官合体外还拥有相位位移技能。相位位移技能是一个将单体目标放逐的技能,看起来开发团队很满意这个技能并会将其保留至beta开始。但是在这里我想说,任何东西都可能会变。

啊卡肉大神,欢迎回来。
      Blizzcon的感觉如何?

卡肉:每年的BlizzCon都很精彩。能看到如此多的fans和一些史诗级别的比赛感觉非常棒。有机会与将在星际2中双双出演配音的Robert Clotworthy和Tricia Helfer聊天了。并且也非常兴奋于星际争霸故事情节的发展。

Blizzard; Is this true?
Is B.net 2.0 free of charge? And the only charges is for extra features that is not really necassary... or is that site telling the truth?

Karune:As mentioned before, players will be able to use Battle.net for free when they purchase the full version of StarCraft II. There have been no changes to this.

(关于战网2.0收取包月费)暴雪,这是真的吗?
      战网2.0是免费的吗?且只收取并非真正需要的额外功能的费用……还是这个网站所讲的是真的?

卡肉:如之前所讲,玩家在购买星际争霸2的完整版本后可以免费使用战网。关于这一点没有改变。

Karune:The development team is currently experimenting with Roaches that can move while burrowed. The Roach will also have a speed upgrade as well, which will make its base speed (close to a Zealot without charge) increase to a speed slightly slower than a Stalker. At the moment, Roaches while burrowed move roughly half the speed as it would above ground.
This new mechanic should open up some pretty cool micro strategies in positioning for the Roach, since essentially the best role it currently plays is as a tank, soaking up damage from the enemy.

最近在TL上有传言说蟑螂可以在地中移动了。确认/拒绝?

卡肉:卡发团队目前正在尝试让蟑螂可以钻地后移动。同时蟑螂增加了移动速度的升级选项,让它的基础移动速度(与没有冲锋的狂战士相近)提高到略慢于蹑踪者的程度。眼下,蟑螂在地中移动速度约等于其地上速度的一半。
      虽然实际上目前蟑螂的最佳角色还是肉盾,吸收敌人的伤害,但是这个为蟑螂量身定做的新改动应该会带来一些非常酷的微操和战术。

redwolfrui 翻译 @ SC2.CC
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
63374 + 12 文章不错,继续努力!

总评分: 金钱 + 12   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:40 , Processed in 0.320701 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.