人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-26 10:54:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本站原创文章 中文翻译:AFenixZ@uuu9.com  转载请注明

那么这是在BlizzCon 09'之后的事情了...
BND3论坛某网友:
    1. Spell Animations: After watching the two part recent gameplay video i really think that the spell animations and effects should be toned down a moderate amount. Some battles had huge lights and explosions covering everything of relevance on the screen, its just a bit too cluttered. Explosions and effects are good, but this is too far.
    2. Developement time: Last year (possible around blizzcon 08) i remember some blizzard dude saying that they were just starting act 2. It appears that they have just finished this act. If it takes a year per act... you get the picture, hopefully they hurry up on that.

1、施法动画:当看过最近放出的两个游戏视频之后,我觉得你们实在是把这些动画效果弄得过于花哨了。某些战斗当中,耀眼的光影和巨大的爆炸会让你完全无法看见屏幕上的其他东西,给人感觉是有些混乱。像爆炸这类效果当然是很好,但我认为最好还是别弄得太过火。
    2、开发时间:去年(貌似是BlizzCon 08'的时候)我记得有暴雪的人说他们刚刚开始做第二幕。看起来他们是刚刚完成了这一幕。然而如果你们开发一幕需要一整年的时间...你们明白我想说什么了吧,希望你们可以加快进度呢。
然后,

Bashiok:
    Thanks for the post, well reasoned opinion and a reasonable concern.
    The spell animations, blood, explosions, and everything else going on can create what Jay mentioned a few times as "soup". An indistinguishable mess. It's really only an issue during four player games and even then, to be honest, I personally think it's all far more readable than it was in Diablo II. But, it's an ongoing concern and something we're going to have to continue to work at to make sure you can tell what's going on.
    For the second point, development time, there is a lot going on - a lot of areas, creatures, and dungeons created that no one has seen yet and probably won't see until the game is released. But dev time is certainly always something on people's minds. We're constantly refining our tools and processes, and the team just naturally gets better and faster at creating contest as they go. I don't think it's anything for the community at large to concern themselves with, let the producers sweat it. ;)

谢谢你的帖子,你说的两点都真的是值得关注的问题。
  的确,当各种动画效果、血肉以及爆炸效果以及其他东西都一起出现的话,是会在屏幕上照成Jay曾经数次提及的那种混乱的情况,使得玩家无法很好的掌握情况。当然我认为只有当有4个人组团一起玩的时候才会有这种问题。老实说,我觉得现在(D3)中的各种元素可辨认性已经比D2好很多了。不过我们会注意这个问题的,我们会确保你随时都能看清屏幕上发生了什么。
  关于第二点,开发时间么,我想说我们已经做成了不少东西了:很多地区、很多生物,还有各种地牢。这些东西你们都还完全没见过的,我想大部分的人在游戏发售之前都不会有机会见到的。不过我能理解你们对发售时间很在意。我们一直有在不断改善我们的开发工具和方式,而我们的开发团队的工作效率也在不断提高。我想你们真的不必太过担心这个问题的,就让开发者们头疼去吧。
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
beidou_7 + 6 文章不错,继续努力!

总评分: 金钱 + 6   查看全部评分

品牌:dell1530
CPU : T8300
显卡:8600M GT  256Mddr3显存
内存:三星金条1Gx2
硬盘:250G SATAI

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2009-8-26 12:20:00 |只看该作者
1.有同感,武僧視频上连绵不断的沙尘、血液四溅的效果使得玩家像中了闪弹一样,視野受阻
2.最难的起首做好了,接下来的系统、风格等的开发时间也省了,开发一幕需要的时间不必再用上一年

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:41 , Processed in 0.363510 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.