注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 星际争霸2:虚空之遗+星际争霸2:虫群之心+星际争霸2简体中文正式版 [蓝帖]地图编辑器可制作第三人称射击风格的自定义地图! ...
查看: 1949|回复: 1

[转贴] [蓝帖]地图编辑器可制作第三人称射击风格的自定义地图! [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-8-14 12:27:46 |显示全部楼层
[ http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=19110419006&sid=3000 ]
Karune! You're back! Are you here to stay and chat a while (till Blizzcon??) or are you just teasing us =[

[::星际争霸核心社区 BBS.SC2.CC::]

Karune:BlizzCon has us all pretty busy over here, but there is definitely time for questions. We have lots to show you guys at BlizzCon! Should be lots of fun.

I wish that included beta!
Glad to hear from u Karune, just your presence boosts moral around here like a million percent!!

Karune:There will be beta key opportunities surrounding BlizzCon as well. More info will revealed in time :)

Oh good!! I'm so excited for Blizzcon I hope I'll get to see you there =D! I need to get a picture with you and Dustin! XD

Karune:You'll probably be able to find him at the signing booths- make sure you check when which devs will be there.

卡肉!你回来了!你是来这跟我们唠会(直到Blizzcon)还是来逗我们玩的=[

Karune:BlizzCon已经让我们忙得焦头烂额了,不过还是要抽出时间来回答大家的问题。我们在BlizzCon上要给大家看太多好东东!肯定会很精彩。

我希望你们忙活的事情中包括beta!
      很高兴又看到你,卡肉,你的出现让我们的士气提高了百万分之一!!

Karune:BlizzCon上也会有beta Key的发放哦。相关消息不久就会放出:)

很好!我很期待Blizzcon,希望能在那见到你=D!我要与你和Dustin合影!XD

Karune:你很可能会在展台找到他——你可得盯紧了他。

[ http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=19110237641&sid=3000 ]
Following tradition, I think Blizzard is going to include some mini-campaigns such as the Enslavers was to the original game. It'd be interesting to look at such a campaign under the map editor and see how Blizzard uses their triggers. This also brings up the question of how Blizzard will do mini-campaigns. Will they be straight-up briefing to mission format as in the original game, or will they have their own briefing room with the ability to talk to characters and buy/upgrade units for the missions as with the Terran Campaign. I hope they go with the latter option so that UMS campaign makers can get even more creative with their campaigns.

Karune:On a side note, going along with the Galaxy Map Editor can do anything trend, I hear it may even be able to create a third person shooter style custom game :) Anyone miss those StarCraft paintball games? Our devs internally have already tried out some pretty clever side projects that have been quite successful.

我认为依暴雪的一贯风格,星际2中应该会有像星际1中Enslavers战役一样的迷你战役。用地图编辑器来分析这些战役非常有趣,可以了解暴雪怎样运用他们的触发器。这也向暴雪提出了难题——怎样去制作迷你战役。他们会直接像星际1那样以任务简报的形式引入,或者是像人类战役中那样将拥有任务简报中心,在其中与一些角色对话来购买/升级单位以便在战役中使用。我希望他们能像后者那样制作,这样UMS地图制作者可以发挥更多的创造力来制作他们的战役。

Karune:附注一点,通过银河地图编辑器几乎可以做到任何事情,我听说甚至可以制作第三人称视角射击风格的自定义地图:)有人怀念那些星际争霸的彩蛋游戏了吗?我们已经尝试做出了一些相当好的样例,看起来十分成功。

redwolfrui 原创 @ SC2.CC 若要转载请注明原作者及出处
Edit by redwolfrui at 2009-08-14 09:46
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
63374 + 7 文章不错,继续努力!

总评分: 金钱 + 7   查看全部评分

不要惹我发火!当龙类不高兴的时候你就没好下场

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-8-14 13:15:29 |显示全部楼层
.............................那就自己做游戏了

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 11:15 , Processed in 0.318778 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.