荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-26 21:25:30 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
转自Diii.net
http://forums.diii.net/showthread.php?p=6581118

posted this over at the Battle.net Diablo III forums. Apparently, it was edited removing all the information after "A gem" - you know, the stuff about the Barbarian skills and such.
我在BN的D3论坛贴过这篇文章。显然,它被编辑过并删除了“精华”中出现过多余资料——你所知道的,比如野蛮人的那些技能等等。
I guess Blizzard can do whatever they want on their own forums. This isn't their own forums though. They sure as hell can't sue me for it - taking screenshots from a publicly released video and editing them falls under fair use.
我猜想暴雪能在他们自己的论坛为所欲为。不过这里不是他们的地盘了。他们肯定不能为此把我给告了——从公开影像上的截图并对其编辑而且没用非法使用。
= = = =

I have watched the Diablo III trailer a few times, and I thought it would be nice to do a more in-depth analysis of what we have seen in the 19 minute gameplay video.
我观看了D3预告片好几次,将19分钟游戏视频中所见所闻做一些深入的分析也是件令人高兴的事。
I will be going over stuff sequentially and noting points in time for certain things so you can download the video and see them for yourself should you have a reason to doubt me.
我将按视频播放顺序为某些东西来点注释,所以你也可以下载这段影响并观看,或许能找到些怀疑我的理由。
I have also included helpful images taken directly from the video and cropped a bit. Again, everything I have seen you can see for yourself!
我也直接将有助于理解的视频图像引用并适当裁剪。再说一次,我所看到的这些你也能自己发现!
Skill Cooldown
技能冷却

Between 0:25-0:40, you can see the Barbarian use two skills. One of them triggers a WoW-style cooldown on the icon to the bottom left.
在0:25到0:40,你能看到野蛮人使用了两个技能。在底部左端其中一个图标触发了WOW式的冷却。
Buff Icon
增益图标

During the same time the cooldown is demonstrated, you can see that a buff icon appears on the bottom left of the screen. I can see they are making the game VERY different from WoW by having it completely on the opposite side of the screen. d:
在证明冷却的同一时间,你可以看到在屏幕左下角出现了一个增益图标。我看他们似乎准备把这游戏完全的跟WOW区别开——把这玩意都弄到相反的地方去了。
Cursor & Enemy Text/Health
指针&敌人文本/血量

During the combat starting at around 0:25, you can see that when the player hovers their cursor over an enemy it shows a health bar and their name (the enemies in the beginning of the video are "Ghouls"). The cursor also changes to a sword instead of the standard arrow.
0:25左右开始的战斗中,你可以看到当玩家将鼠标指针悬停在敌人上,便显示出一个血条和他的名字(在视频初始阶段的敌人是“食尸鬼”)。同样的光标被改成了一把剑的样式而并非标准的箭头。
(Aside: bring back the damn gauntlet!)
(天之声:收回那些该死的手段!)
Impact Effect
冲击效果

At 1:59-2:03, we can see the Barb smash the ground with some sort of an attack. It leaves impacts on the ground, although they fade after a few seconds.
1:59-2:03,我们可以看到野蛮人用某种攻击方式将地面粉碎了。它在地面上留下了一个冲击效果,并在几秒后淡出。
Inventory
物品栏

At 2:10-2:18, we can see the inventory screen come up. This picture shows the detail of it.
2:10-2:18,我们可以看到物品栏面板出现了。这张图显示了它的详细信息。
Most of it is pretty obvious... we see equipment and weapon slots. But there are some things that raise questions.
大部分都非常明显……我们看到了装备和武器的栏位。不过某些东西也还存在问题。
First, the inventory seems to be more like WoW now - every item takes up one slot. I am sure that item collectors will love this.
首先,这个装备栏看起来和WOW非常相似-每件物品都占了一个栏位。我相信那些物品收藏家将会喜欢这个。
But if we look closer, there are three major points of interest.
但如果我们仔细点看,会发现3个很有趣的地方。
First, the gold circle in-between the weapon slots. Does this serve some sort of purpose (like switching to an alternate weapon set ala LoD), or is it just decorative?
第一,在武器栏之间有个金色的环。这玩意有啥用(像毁灭之王中一样切换备用武器),或者仅仅是个装饰?
Secondly, note that some of the item slots are filled and some are not. However, the inventory screen has a bunch of "blocked out" slots that make up most of the inventory. Apparently, you can expand your inventory somehow...
第二,注意物品栏某些已填上某些还是空着的。然而物品栏面板上还有一串“被挡住”的栏位可以填补最多的背包。显然,你会想法设法来扩大背包……
Which brings me to three: the four bag slots at the bottom right of the inventory screen. Slots for bags like World of Warcraft? Looks like.
这是我想到的第三点:在屏幕右下角的四个背包栏位。像WOW一样的背包栏位?看起来很像。
You can also see a small number on the scrolls: apparently stackable items will have a small number on them showing how many of each you have. I feel bad for you people running insanely high resolutions. d:
你还能看到卷轴上有个小数目:显然可堆叠的物品都会显示一个小数目以便告知你自己目前拥有多少个。
Item Hover & Info
指针悬停的物品信息

During the same time period of 2:10-2:18, we can see the player swap out his axes for some fancier ones. Again, some ideas taken from WoW and similar MMOs. Let's look at the details of the original axes first:

同样在2:10-2:18这段时间,我们看到玩家把他的斧头换成了更牛X的一把。WOW和类似MMO中的某些概念也再度出现。让我们先看看原有那把斧头的详细信息:

Quote:

Gaff
[Axe]
51.6 Damage Per Second
*Attacks Per Second: 1.20
*Damage: 39-55
Sell Value: 193 O  
鱼叉
【斧】
51.6 伤害每秒
每秒攻击:1.20
伤害:39-55
出售价格:193 O
And now the new items the Barb equips:
现在是野蛮人装备的新东西:

Quote:

Heavy Axe of Storms
[Axe]
27.6 Damage Per Second
Damage: 15-31
*+1-47 Lightning Damage
Sell Value: 249 O  

风暴之重斧
【斧】
27.6 伤害每秒
伤害:15-31
+1-47 闪电伤害
出售价格:249 O

Quote:

Double Axe of Frost
[Axe]
23.4 Damage Per Second
*Damage: 12-27
*+25-27 Cold Damage
Sell Value: 246 O  
霜冻之双刃斧
【斧】
23.4 伤害每秒
伤害:12-27
+25-27 冰霜伤害
出售价格:246 O

We clearly see Magic items here: simple axes with an added elemental damage effect. Note that the elemental damage does not appear to be calculated in the overall weapon damage, which goes against the previous Diablo II mechanic of factoring in all damage into the weapon range.
我们清楚的看到魔法物品依旧存在:普通的斧头和一项附加元素伤害效果。注意元素伤害并没出现在武器总体伤害的计算中,这似乎违背了目前D2中加入所有伤害到武器(伤害)范围的运算机制。
Also note it shows you the sell value of the item right on it, something you would only see in the merchant window in Diablo II. Apparently they've taken some tips from WoW's AuctioneerAdvanced addon (and similar addons).
同时注意下它在右边显示的物品售价,在D2中你是只能在交易窗口那里看到的。显然他们是从WOW的高级拍卖助手插件那里得到的信息(或者是其他类似插件)。
Runes
符文

On screen from 2:38-2:39, we see a Minor Power Rune. It seems that they may have ditched the ol' "Ral" "Ist" etc. naming convention and went for more descriptive (but simpler) names. Throughout the video you will see other sorts of runes drop as well.
屏幕上2:38-2:39这段,我们看到出现了一个次级强力符文。看起来似乎跟“Ral”“Ist”等有近似的命名规则,并且变成了更具描述性(但简略些)的名字。整个视频中你还能看到其他类型符文的掉落。
Elixir?
合剂?

From 4:23-4:27, we can see both of these items on screen. Minor Energy Rune seems simple enough, but what's an Elixir of Vitality? Why not just call it a potion? It seems to be something more complex. Will we have stat-boosting potions (like WoW's alchemy) in Diablo III?
从4:23-4:27,我们在屏幕上同时看到的两件物品。次级能量符文看起来依旧简单,但活力药剂是个虾米东西?为什么不叫药瓶子?看来是更加复杂的东西。D3中我们能获得属性增加的药剂(类似WOW炼金物品)?
Items from the Trap Chest
陷阱宝箱中的物品
The items in the trap chest from 5:20-5:24 are:
以下是5:20-5:24从陷阱宝箱中掉落的物品:
Gauntlets
Plate Leggings
Gothic Helm
Plated Greaves
Gothic Plate
Plated Pauldrons
铁手套
板甲护胫
哥特头盔
镀金靴
哥特板甲
镀金肩甲
While the trap is more "insidious" than the simplistic spawn traps of Diablo II, the functionality is very similar: after the trap is tripped, you still get loot. That is unless the chest is empty, after which point it would just suck to do all of that work for nothing.
虽然陷阱比D2中大多出现的陷阱更加”阴险“,功能也极其相似:陷阱被激活后,你便可以获得战利品。除非箱子是空的,那么一所做的一切都成了无用功。

Loot from Trapped Chest
陷阱宝箱获得的战利品

At 5:28-5:30, we see the inventory window come up. We see all of the items picked up in their proper places. A point of interest is that the Gothic Helm on the Barbarian (remember that they said items would look different on every class in the narration) seems to look like the classic Bone Helm from Diablo II.
5:28-5:30,我们看到出现物品栏窗口出现。所有拾取的物品都出现在了适当的地方。有趣的一点是哥特头盔装备在野蛮人身上看起来很像是D2中经典的骨盔(记得在叙述中他们称所有装备在每个职业身上都不尽相同)。
We are also showcased an item:
再来看看列出的那件装备:

Quote:

Annihilator Maul of Immolation
[Two handed mace]
109.6 Damage Per Second
*Attacks Per Second: 0.80
*Damage: 107-167
*+25-27 Fire Damage
Sell Value: 531 O  
献祭之毁灭者战锤
【双手锤】
109.6 伤害每秒
每秒攻击:0.80
伤害:107-167
+25-27 火焰伤害
出售价格:531 O
With this item, we now have confirmed three of the classic Diablo II elements are in the current build of Diablo III: Cold, Lightning, and Fire. Joy!
通过这件装备,目前我们可以证实D2中3种经典的元素都在D3中出现:冰霜,闪电,以及火焰。爽!
Ladder
梯子

At 5:44-5:47, we see the Barb click on a ladder and slide down it. This is evidence that Diablo III's dungeons may have multiple levels without having to go down stairs. It's a nice touch.
5:44-5:47,我们看到野蛮人爬上一个梯子然后滑了下去。这个迹象表明D3的地下城可能会有多层而无需去寻找下楼的梯子。看起来是个不错的尝试。

Scripted events changing the level layout
预置事件会改变原有地貌

At 5:52-5:56, we hear a monstrous sound (presumably the boss) and we see some rocks fall down and destroy a bridge. Apparantly scripted events can change the level. This tiny addition is welcome in my opinion as it brings a bit of flavor to the game and makes things more interesting.
5:52-5:56,我们听到个恐怖的声响(大概是BOSS)然后看到一些岩石落下并摧毁了一座桥。显然预置的事件会改变原有地貌。这些细节的加入应该是受欢迎的,在我看来它可以让游戏变得更加有趣。
It also makes me wonder: what if the barbarian had walked into the rocks? Would he have died instantly? Sustained damage?
同时我们也不禁要问道:如果这满人走到了岩石下落的范围,那他是否会立即死亡?抑或只是造成伤害?

What's more interesting, however, is that the Barbarian leaps across the chasm right after the rocks of dooooom fall. Okay, well, the leap itself isn't what's interesting. Anyone who has played Barbarian in Diablo II knows that he has the Leap skill and it has evidently carried over to Diablo III. The interesting bit is that crossing a chasm like this in Diablo II would only be possible with the Barbarian and any class that has teleport. So this begs the question: will alternate routes show up for certain situations like this, penalizing classes that do not possess such a skill by making them go around? Option B is that all classes have some sort of movement skill that would allow them to cross this chasm.
更有趣些吧,不过,野蛮人可以在岩石咚~的掉下来之后跳过那道沟。好吧,也许跳跃本身很无聊。每个在D2中玩过野蛮人的都知道跳跃技能会被带进D3。有趣的是能够像D2一样跨过这道沟的并不知有野蛮人,其他会传送技能的一样可以。如此看来这儿就有问题了:这是为某些角色专门预备的路线,换言之对于没有类似技能的职业让他们绕道这不就是一种惩罚么?答案B是所有的角色都能够拥有一种移动技能,允许他们通过类似的障碍。

Ever play Pokemon? In that game, you had to pick up special skills (like Cut) and teach them to your Pokemon to access certain areas. If you did not possess a Pokemon with that skill, you could not pass. Perhaps the same thing will be applied here. They have already stated that each class will have special quests just for them, so it is plausible that they will have their own routes throughout dungeons due to "roadblocks" like this.
像是在玩口袋妖怪?在那个游戏中,你不得不学会特殊技能(比如砍伐)然后教给你的皮卡丘以便能通过某些区域。如果你没有那样做则无法继续。这里或许有不少异曲同工之处。他们已经决定每个职业都会有自己的特殊任务,所以在地下城中他们用自己的两把刷子来对付这些”路障“似乎也是显而易见的。
A gem
宝石

Right after the Barb lands and trashes some Zombies, we see a Chipped Star Topaz drop. Most of us are familiar with the old Diablo II format: [Quality] [Gem], like [Chipped] [Ruby], [Perfect] [Sapphire], etc.. What does the "Star" part mean? Is it just flavor text, like [Chipped] [Star Topaz], or is it some sort of new parameter like [Chipped] [Star] [Topaz]? Since they seem to be going more for direct information instead of flavor text ("Minor Power Rune"), I'm going to go with the "it's just flavor text" side of this debate for now.
野蛮人刚着陆并放倒几只僵尸后,我们在画面上看到掉落了一颗碎裂的星之黄晶玉。我们大多数人所熟悉的旧D2格式:[品质][宝石],比如[碎裂的][红宝石],[完美的][蓝宝石],等等…“星”这部分到底意味着什么呢?它仅仅是个修饰语,比如[碎裂的][星之黄晶玉],抑或是意味着新的某项参数,就像[碎裂的][星之][黄晶玉]?我还是希望他们能用更直接的信息代替那些多余的修饰(“次级力量符文”),现在不想为了那“仅仅是修饰语”该怎样理解而争论不休。
Another bit I noticed: in Diablo II you had to hold Alt for item text to show up on screen. Now it seems that the item text is always on screen after the item drops. I guess I can take my thumb off of the Alt key... for now.
我另外注意到的一点:在D2中你需要按住Alt键使物品信息显示在屏幕上。现在看来这些物品掉落后的信息是一直在屏幕上显示了。我猜也许现在可以把小拇指从Alt键上移开了……

Barb SMASH! ...with a wall
野蛮人粉碎!…一堵墙

Alright, here's one of the coolest parts of the video - something I'm sure we're all excited about. At 6:17-6:22, the barb knocks an entire wall down onto the zombies and makes them smush. Awesome!
好吧,这里是本视频最酷的一段-我敢保证这是让我们都为之兴奋的东西。在6:17-6:22,野蛮人将整堵墙撞跨,一帮子僵尸被压得粉碎。太猛了!

Also note the "Inferior Leather Gloves" in the bottom left corner. Apparantly, normal items will retain a similar "quality system" that Diablo II had: inferior items with worse stats and superior items with better stats.
还注意到左下角有个“劣质皮手套”。显然,普通物品将保留D2类似的“品质系统”:劣质的物品的属性很糟糕,而超强的物品则有更强的属性。
Spells, Stamina, Ranks, etc.
法术,耐力,等级,等。
I wager this one will spark a LOT of discussion. I am packing everything into one image for you to digest. It troubles me a little bit, to be honest.
我敢打赌这点将……。我把这些都放到一张图里给你消化。要诚实,这似乎让我有点困扰。
From 6:28-6:32 we see the player switch out some skills. Here is a picture showing ALL of the popup windows. For the visually impaired and lazy, I have included text as well.
6:28-6:32我们看到玩家打断了一些技能。这张图片显示了全部弹出的窗口。由于视觉疲劳,我们加上了所包含的信息。
In no particular order:
没有专门去排列顺序:

Quote:

Battle Cry
Rank 5/10
Shouts out a warning, increasing defence of all nearby party members.

Radius: 15 feet
Stamina: 35
Additional Defense: 200%
Duration: 300 seconds  

Quote:

Furious Charge
Rank 1/1
Charge directly at an enemy, smashing everything in the way.

Current Level: 1
Fury: 20
Primary Damage: 110%
Secondary Damage: 100%
Range: 85 feet  

Quote:

Whirlwind
Rank 1/20
Swirl in a cyclone, delivering attacks to everything in his path.

Current Level: 1
Fury: 1
Hits for 25% of weapon damage

Next Level: 2
Fury: 1
Hits for 30% of weapon damage  

Quote:

Hammer of the Ancients
Rank 4/5
A massive attack that has increased chance to critically hit.
Stamina: 16
Deals 225% weapon damage plus an additional 14 physical damage
+25% chance to critical hit  

And lastly, we see a sword icon with the text:
最后,我们看到一个剑的图标以及如下信息:
Quote:

This is your skill at close-range combat.  
这是你的近距离战斗技能。
So, some of the easy answers. That orange sword icon we've seen up until this point? That's the normal attack button.
这样看来答案还是很明显的。到这点之前看到的那些橙色剑状图标?都应该是普通攻击的按钮。
Another change is that things are measured in finite ranges now. D2 and D1 vets have surely been accustomed to talking about screens - Bone Spirit, for instance, had a range of about 2 screens. Now we have "feet" in the calculation.
目前的另一项改变是有限距离的技能都有了标准化。D2和D1的vets通常会被作为屏幕讨论的焦点-骨灵,举例来说大致是两个屏幕的距离。现在计算中则加入了“英尺”的概念。
A silly little note, defense is spelled "defence" in Battle Cry. Damn Canucks, spell like us red-blooded Americans! YEE-HAW!
一个无聊的小注释,防御在战嚎中被拼写成了“defence”。该死的加拿大人,像我们那些精力旺盛的老美一样拼写吧!呀嚯…
We can determine from the names that some of these attacks (Hammer of the Ancients, Furious Charge) were special attacks that we have seen the Barbarian using up until this point in the video.
视频中到目前为止野蛮人所使用的技能,我们从这些攻击的名称可以判定(古代之锤,野蛮冲撞)属于特殊攻击方式。
Everything aside from that is... well, world-changing.
除此之外…那么,改变世界。
The first thing I noticed personally is the ranks and levels. Note that all of the spells has a rank, like 1/20. However, Whirlwind lists "Current Level" and "Next Level" as well as Rank. So what are the differences between ranks and levels?
我亲自注意到的第一个事是技能的水平与等级。注意所有的技能都有等级比如1/20。然而旋风斩列出的是“当前水平”和“下一水平”代替了等级。这两者间有何区别?
Next, all of the special skills list a consumption of Stamina. Since they obviously have not been consuming life throughout the video, we must assume that the Barbarian does not use Mana - he uses Stamina. It is possible that they changeed "Mana" to "Stamina" across the board, but I doubt it. I guess classes will have different kinds of "special ability energy" types, probably requiring different potions. Since we never see the Barb actually USE any potions to restore his Stamina (and it restores very quickly), I assume that they have copied the Warrior's Rage mechanic from World of Warcraft. It is an assumption mind you, an educated guess if you will. The evidence in this alpha build in this respect is far from conclusive, but the clues point towards a certain direction in design - at least with the Barbarian.
其次,所有特殊技能都列出了一个精力消费。在视频中他显然没有消耗生命值,我们必须假设野蛮人不用法力-而是使用精力。看来他们似乎通过讨论将‘法力值"变成了"精力",不过我有些怀疑。我猜想各个职业会拥有不同类型的“特殊技能能量”,对药剂的需求也不同。但我从来就没有看到过野蛮人使用药剂来回复他的精力值(它回复得相当快),假设那是从WOW引进过来战士的怒气机制吧。在Alpha游戏这类迹象并不表明是完全确定的,但某些线索表明在设计中将会保持一个方向——至少野蛮人是如此。
Paladins will love this: Furious Charge seems to be very similar to the Paladin's Charge skill. So what does that mean with the Paladin? Is the Charge skill out for the Pally? Is the Pally out altogether? Who knows, but we do know that the Barbarian has a skill that was previously assigned to the Paladin.
圣骑士们或许会喜欢这样:野蛮冲撞看起来跟圣骑士的冲锋技能非常相似。那么这对于圣骑士来说意味着什么?冲锋技能将被移除?或许圣骑士都没了?天知道,不过我们知道野蛮人将圣骑士的这个技能继承下来了。
Mini-movies
迷你电影

From 7:27-7:45, we see an in-game mini cinematic of sorts play. This is a nice little touch that lets us see our characters in detail.
从7:27到7:45,我们看到播放了一段游戏中的迷你影像。这样对于角色细节的理解会是个不错的体验。
Mercs and a notable item
雇佣兵与一件著名的装备
Right around 8:00, we see the mercs jump on board. Their pictures appear at the top left with health bars, just like in Diablo II. A simple mechanic that we all liked and worked pretty well.
8:00左右的时候,我们看到雇佣兵出现在了屏幕上。在左上角出现了一张带血条的图片,就像D2那样。这个令人喜欢的简单机制看来依旧健在。
Also note in the picture a classic item of a certain class: Short Staff, the starting weapon for the Sorceress. This would be, in my opinion, a clue that there is a mage sort of class in the game. Yes, I am pretty sure it was going to be in the game anyway, but here is another little tidbit nonetheless.
同时注意图片中出现了某职业的经典装备:短杖,女巫的初始武器。如此在我看来,这条线索以为着游戏中将出现一类法师系职业。是的,我敢肯定他会出现在游戏中,虽然这里仅仅是个小提示。
Small Bag
小包

From 8:48-8:57, we see an item on the ground: Small Bag. So it looks like bags (like WoW) will serve some sort of function in Diablo III.
8:48-8:57,我们看到地上出现了一件物品:小包。看来背包(类似WOW)将会成为D3的某项功能。
Numbers popping up
冒出来的数字
We see orange-colored numbers pop up at times throughout the gameplay video. They do not appear with every attack, nor every killing blow on a monster. My guess is that they are critical hits.
游戏视频中我们看到橙色的数字不时的冒出来。但并不是每一次攻击都出现,也不是击中怪物就有。我猜那些应该是会心一击。
The Menu
菜单

With this little post nearing its end, I thought I would go over the menu.
出现在最后的小东西,让我们看看菜单上有什么值得关心的。
So this is the menu. The picture describes things pretty well I think, no? The ? next to the tiny 5 and 6 numbered boxes seems to be exclusively for scrolls, although I can not be sure. Perhaps they can be used for Potions as well? Blizzard obviously has not done away entirely with potions, and I doubt they would do away with a hotkey for them.
这就是菜单。我认为这张图描述得还不错,不是么?小数字5,6旁边的?看起来似乎是为卷轴专门准备的位置,不过我不能确定。或许也可以放药剂上去?暴雪显然没有完全把药瓶子抛弃,并且我怀疑会为它定义一个热键。
Conclusion
结论
This concludes my analysis of the little details of the D3 Gameplay video. If you take the time to download the video and watch it carefully in fullscreen, you will pick up a lot of nice little things and you can learn a lot about what the game is really like now.
以上便是我对D3游戏影像的一些详细分析。如果你花点时间来下载视频并仔细观看,便能够发现很多有趣的东西,并且你也可以充分了解游戏当前的真相。
Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys enjoyed all of this info!
感谢阅读,同时我希望你能对这些信息感到满意!

[ 本帖最后由 疯子太 于 2008-11-27 11:35 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:35 , Processed in 0.286935 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.