- UID
- 330103
- 主题
- 0
- 阅读权限
- 20
- 帖子
- 229
- 精华
- 0
- 积分
- 115
- 金钱
- 718
- 荣誉
- 0
- 人气
- 0
- 在线时间
- 78 小时
- 评议
- 0
- 帖子
- 229
- 精华
- 0
- 积分
- 115
- 金钱
- 718
- 荣誉
- 0
- 人气
- 0
- 评议
- 0
|
根据刚才cuyust2d 所发的官方剧本第一段所做的翻译,不足之处,请大家指正。谢谢,(不要人身攻击哦小弟很脆弱的说:P)
期待cuyust2d 发布后面的剧本,我也会尝试继续翻译的。
01 THE COUSIN BELLIC
fucking terrorists.
该死的恐怖分子
what?
你说什么?
terrorists.there's been a big scare and you can't go across the bridges so good.
恐怖分子,搞了点儿事儿,现在过桥没那么容易了。
you,without a visa.
你, 没有护照。
i would stay in broker.
我会去布洛克区住
fuck it,stay in hove beach.everyone like us does.
别傻了,去霍夫海滩吧,我们都是住那儿。
you ever had two women at once?
你以前有2个马子?
four big titties to be playing with?
那你岂不是四个咪咪一起玩?
i thought i had died and gone to heaven,man.
那感觉真是欲仙欲死啊,老兄。
i can't prove that i have.
counsin,
表弟,
it's been too long...
已经太久了。。。
you should have come out earlier.
你早就该来了。
think of all the girls you've been missing out on!
想想看你错过了多少马子!
our country has women too.
我在自己国家也找得到女人。
yes,but only locals.
没错,但都是本地货。
here we have white,black.
在这儿我们有白人,黑人。
the puerto ricans and the asians,europeans on vacation...
波多黎各妞,亚洲妞,欧洲妞。。。
Scared canadians,bored housewives from the midwest -
胆儿小的加拿大妞,中西部来的已婚怨妇
we are passing th cab office,niko.this is the business that will take us to the top of the pile.
我们刚路过我的出租车行,尼考,这可是能让咱们一展宏图的大好事业。
every possible choice.
不错的行当
the city is like a big uder milken ice cream shop:thirty-six flavors of titty.
这座城市就像个超大的牛奶冰淇淋:有超过36种不同口味的咪咪。
hove beach is our little corner of eastern europe.
霍夫海滩是我们东欧人的地盘
what a charming image.
听起来挺吸引人。
hove beach,next to the docks.
霍夫海滩,紧挨着码头。
immigrants here do not make it very far from the boats they come in on.
这儿的外来移民都住的离码头不远
this is the mansion?
这就是你所说的豪宅?
just a temporary place.
只是个临时住住的地方
the mansion is coming,cousin. that's the dream... follow me.
豪宅马上就会有的,老弟,追随梦想。。。跟上
Come in,Come in!
进来,快进来!
make yourself at home...what's mine is yours!
随意,就当是自己家啊。。。。我的房子就是你的房子!
got him! little bastard.if he paid some rent i wouldn't care...
干掉他!小杂种。我不在乎用什么办法只要他付租。。。。
oh...shit...oh,that's not nice...
喔....操。。。喔,那可不太好
ah,cousin,it's so good to see you!
啊,表弟,见到你太好了!
yeah! hmm...
耶!。。。。
shit...well, i needed to change anyway...
操。。。。那个,无论如何我要改变一下
So...
所以。。。
so, you full of crap,or what?
所以,你是欠了一屁股债还是怎么了?
what?
什么怎么了?
where's luxury condo? where's sports car?
你说的豪宅在哪儿?你的高级跑车在哪儿?
where's barbara with big titties and stephanie who sucks like a vacuum?
你说的那个大咪咪的芭芭拉,还有那个口技高超的像吸尘器一样的斯蒂芬妮在哪儿?
what you talking about?
你在说啥呢?
in your letters to my mother,in your letters to me...
这可是你自己在信里跟我和我老妈这么吹的
all i hear about is mr.big, mr.roman, living the american dream.
我所听你说的都是关于你是个多了不起的大人物,罗曼阁下,享受着美国的纸醉金迷。
sports cars,condos,woman,money,the beach...
有高级跑车,豪宅,马子,钞票和海滩。。。。
opportunity!
还有机遇!
i come here,and the only thing big about our life is the cockroaches.
但我到这儿以后,看到唯一了不起的就是房间里有那么大的蟑螂。
that's right. i got the best cockroaches, i got the best dirt!
没错!我养的蟑螂都大的牛逼!
screw you, you idiot!
操你的!你个SB!
okay, i'm an idiot, but you must admit i have the best line in bullshit you ever heard.
好,我是SB,但你得承认在你所认识的SB里我算混的最好的了。
year, this i know. asshole.
耶,这我知道,混蛋。
but here, all i needed was one good guy.
但现在,我需要一个能干的家伙。
one good guy,i could do well.
能干的家伙,我就不错。
not take over the world,but do okay.
不用征服世界,能干就行。
now,maybe i have this.
或许我能行。
but what about you? what about you,cousin?
我们来谈谈你吧,谈谈你,
waht?what about you,cousin?
你怎么样,表弟?
well...
额。。。
why you leave home after all this time?
你为啥离开家这么长时间?
first,i hear you're running with the wrong kind.
我先是听说你和一帮败类跑路了,
then i hear you joined the merchant navy.now you're here.
后来又听说你当了海军雇佣兵,现在你又来到了这儿。
you never tell me anything.
你啥事儿都不告诉我
huh,no.
呼。。。是。
what do you mean no?
你说“是”是什么意思?
no,i never tell you anything.
是,我的确什么都没告诉你。
oooh,mystery man...
哦。。神神叨叨的男人
strange and exotic sailor!
古怪的水手!
what happened?did your captain make you pregnant?
你究竟是怎么了?你们船长强X你了?
screw you!no,no,it's nothing like that.
操你的!不,不,没这回事儿。
the ships were fine.
和海军没关系
it was before that.two things.
是那之前的,两件事。
you remember,during the war...
你还记得吧,打仗的那段日子。。。
we did some bad things and bad things happnes to us.
我做了些坏事,也遭了点厄运。
war is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.
打仗就是她妈的教唆愤青们上战场互相屠杀。
i was very young,and very angry.
我那时候的确就是个愤青。
maybe that is no excuse...
也许没有什么借口。。。
roman?
罗曼?
roman!are you sleeping.you fat fuck?come on!
罗曼!你倒给我睡起来了,你个死胖子?起来!
hun!no!no way!
哦!不,我没睡着!
what's the time?shit...i've got to get the cab back.it's on a shift.
几点了?该死。。。我得去把出租车开回来,该轮班了。
oh,jesus!tastes like a rat shit in it...
哦,上帝!这玩意儿的味道就像耗子在里面拉过屎一样。
roman...
罗曼。。。
niko,i've got to run,come meet me at the cab office.
尼考,我得走了,要找我就到我车行的办公室来。
jesus... what?
上帝。。。什么?
it's easy out the door turn,turn left,then the first left at the diner,
很容易找的,出门向,向左转,然后有个小餐厅的第一个路口小转,
what are you talking about?i don't...
你在说什么?我不认。。。
go down one block and turn right on lroquois,
走过一个街区然后在艾罗可欧伊斯大街右转,
i'm new here...
我才来这儿 。。。
then walk all the way down and we're right on he left on the corner of cisco street.
接着笔直走下去,就在思科大街的左拐角上
what are you talking about,man?
你在说什么啊,老大?
it's really flash.we got lots of titties and some incredible motors...
那可真是太拉风了,我有成群的马子和牛逼的车
nike.give me a hug.good to have you here cousin... i've got something for you.
尼考,给你老哥抱一下,你能来实在是太好了表弟。。。我有些东西要给你。
oh,damn...damn,damn,damn!
欧。。我操,操,操,操(应该是接到了债主的电话)
yes,vlad,sorry,forgive me,okay,no...no.
是,我非常抱歉,原谅我吧?不,不。
please don't cut my cock off,eh?
千万别把我的老二割下来,
oh,okay,bye...yes,no,uh,okay.
哦,好,回见。。。是。。不。额。。好
[ 本帖最后由 emil176 于 2008-5-29 14:57 编辑 ] |
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
|