注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 命令与征服4泰伯利亚中文版+红色警戒3起义时刻 [游侠C&C工作组] 红色警戒3总理博客第一期 ...
查看: 3247|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] [游侠C&C工作组] 红色警戒3总理博客第一期 [复制链接]

QUAKE☆雷神的小铁锤
钢铁鲨鱼 阿库拉潜艇

大头像勋章荣誉勋章战略游戏工作组专长成就勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-5-9 19:57:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

本周Tacitus Thursday仍然是RA3的相关消息,执行制作人Chris Corry("The Premier")在这篇博客中说到了自己正在RA3过场电影的拍摄现场,并再次唠叨了一遍RA3中苏联领导人改变历史导致日本崛起的剧情,还有增加第三势力的原因,从日本文化中获得灵感(特别提到了日本的浮岛要塞)等等。几天后 Chris 将飞赴莫斯科,而他将在下期博客中详细记述这次旅行。

Hi, guys. Chris here.

It's been about three months since we announced Red Alert 3, and as the game’s Executive Producer I want to take a moment to thank the community for such a warm and enthusiastic reception. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting many of you in our forums (I go by the name EASmudge) or during our community summits, and am constantly inspired by your boundless enthusiasm and passion for all things Command & Conquer. I know that many of you have been waiting a long time for a new Red Alert game, and we have no intention of letting you down. I can’t wait to show you all the great things that we’ve been working on over the last year or so – we have a lot to talk about over the next six months.

As I write this, I'm sitting at a makeshift desk on the first Red Alert 3 live-action cinematics shoot. It’s day two of our eight day shoot and I'm sitting on one of our cavernous Hollywood soundstages, dwarfed by a 20 foot-tall green screen. I'm surrounded by a half-dozen or so of our sets, ranging from a vintage elevator car – awaiting its special-effects aided decent into our time machine laboratory – to a palatial… but wait, I’m getting ahead of myself. We’ll talk a lot about the cinematics soon enough, and especially our top-notch cast. If you liked the C&C3 cinematics, you ain’t seen nothin yet; and if you didn’t… well then, you’ll be really surprised.

If you've been following Red Alert 3, you probably already have a good grasp of the fundamentals. Red Alert is back, with its fun, Saturday-matinee take on alternative history. In our universe, the USSR lives on, locked in a life and death struggle with The Allies. But this is not your father’s Cold War. This time the Soviets have a new toy: a hulking beast of a time machine, and they've just taken it out on its inaugural journey – a mission to erase Albert Einstein from the history of the world. But as we've all learned from the time travel classics, this is a path fraught with peril, isn't it? When the Soviet leaders return to their newly manufactured reality, happy and confident that they have neutralized the technological advantage the Allies have lorded over them, they find that their actions have inadvertently spawned a new superpower on the world stage. And this new superpower, The Empire of the Rising Sun, isn’t real keen on establishing diplomatic relations.

So that’s all fine and good. But why? Why did we pick the Empire, Japan, as our third faction? And why have a third faction at all?

First off, we didn’t go into the design of Red Alert 3 with the fundamental assumption that we even needed a third faction. After all, there’s nothing inherently wrong with a two faction RTS, as the first two games in the series proved. But as we got deeper into the game design, we found ourselves faced with a dilemma. We were intent on making a great game that was far more than just a retread of Red Alert 1 and 2. And yet, if we dramatically changed up the Soviet or Allies it was clear that we would lose something, something central to the spirit of the franchise. We wanted to advance the classic factions, but in a way that would still be generally familiar to anyone who had played one of the earlier games. In the end, we realized that adding a third faction was going to be the most liberating solution. The Empire allows us to stretch, to pursue something completely unique and new, without compromising the fundamentals of what makes Red Alert so much fun.

Conveniently, The Empire of the Rising Sun also opens up a whole new dimension of creative possibilities for the fiction, which I think you’ll appreciate once you play through the Japanese campaign. In fact, there’s a pretty big twist revealed at the end of the Empire campaign that puts a whole new perspective on many of the game’s earlier events. Of course, the iconic imagery found in Japanese popular culture allows us to do a lot of cool things with their units and structures too. The Empire has these enormous floating island fortresses that feature predominately into the story. And you can’t go wrong with the wealth of possibilities opened up by a Japanese faction – ninjas, samurai, mecha, transforming units, psionic school girls (psionic school girls?!?).

Well, the next lighting setup is done and we're about to go on the bell. In a few days I’ll be on a plane destined for Moscow – I’ll let you know all about that trip the next time I write. Thanks again for your support and interest in Red Alert 3. We have a whole team of Command & Conquer fans hard at work on the game, and we’re bursting at the seams to share it with you. Patience!

- Chris Corry
Executive Producer (aka "The Premier")
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
EA Los Angeles

[ 本帖最后由 softboy86 于 2008-5-9 20:06 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分 收起 理由
lin107zero + 1 感谢分享~

总评分:  + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2008-5-9 20:14:40 |只看该作者
大家好我来翻译!!!   呵呵 第一次哦

您好!我就是克里斯

3个月之前我们宣布了红色警报3 ,在红色警报3 被公布3个月以来作为游戏的执行制作人,我想借此机会感谢社会对这样的一个温暖和热情的接待。我已经有幸与你们---在我的 博客中互动的人们(我去的名称easmudge )或在我们的社会主义首脑会议中获得了源源不断的启发,你的无限热情和激情为命令与征服带来的动力。我知道你们中许多人已经等待了很长的时间,等待一个新的红色警报的游戏,每错那就是<<红色警报3 >>。我也不能再等下去,我们决定告诉你所有重要的事情,我们已经就工作在过去的一年多时间内 我们在未来6个月之中还会有很多讨论。

正如我这篇文章所写,我自己正在RA3过场电影的拍摄现场观看与指导<<红色警报3>>cinematics的拍摄。我们已经连续进行了2个为期8天的拍摄(也可能是8个星期...),而我现在就好象身处好莱坞的拍摄现场一样 ,由一个20呎高的绿色屏障将我门包围一半以上,或者将我们围住,包括从老式电梯轿厢-等待其特殊效果的计算机辅助体面融入我们的时间机器实验室-,我走在前面的自己。我们将谈了很多有关cinematics的不足之处,尤其是我们的顶尖级演员。如果希望看到<<命令与征服3的>>cinematics ,或者你在猜测会不会看到nothin ,不过一切请放心,即使你没有…那么你也会感到惊讶。

如果你一直在关注红色警报3 ,您可能已经清楚了我们的基本剧情和设定。红色警报的乐趣在于穿梭时空并改变历史。故事的发生平行于我们的宇宙其包括苏联,以及苏联与盟国的斗争。但是,这不是你之前的冷战。在这个时候,苏联有一个新的机器:一个犹如膨胀的野兽似的一部时间机器,他们就已经采取了它在其就职之旅-一个部队穿梭时空并且改写了爱因斯坦所在的世界历史。但正如我们已经全部了解,从时间旅行的经典,这是一条充满危险的路程,不是么?当苏联领导人返回自己的亲手改写的世界并且满怀信心,他们有瓦解的技术优势,盟国有lorded超过他们,他们发觉他们的行意中催生了新的超级大国--旭日帝国,在世界舞台上。和这个新的超级大国---帝国的太阳升起,是不是真正热衷于建立外交关系。

这样的一个第3势力被我们认为良好的设定。那么为什么呢?为什么我们挑选旭日帝国,以日本为原形作为我们的第三个派系?为什么会有有第三个派别的出现与存在?

首先,我们没有进入设计红色警报三与基本假设,我们甚至需要第三个派系。毕竟,没有什么本质上是错误的与两个派系垃圾转运站,由于头两场比赛中的一系列证明。但由于我们得到更深地融入它的游戏设计,我们发现自己面临着一个两难局面。我们的意图,使一场伟大的比赛,这是远远多于只是一个翻新的红色警报1和第2款。然而,如果我们大大改变了苏联或盟国发动的很清楚,我们会失去一些东西,以中央的精神,专营权。我们要推进经典派系,但在方式将仍然是普遍熟悉的人谁发挥的一个较早的游戏。在最后,我们意识到,增加第三个派系是去是最解放的解决办法。帝国,让我们舒展,追求的东西,完全独特的和新的,没有妥协的基本原则是什么使红色警报了这么多的乐趣。

另外,旭日帝国的阵营加入也开辟了一个新的层面,整个创意的可能性,我相信您一定会明白,一旦你发挥透过日本运动。在事实上,有相当大的扭曲显示,在去年底帝国的运动,把一个全新的角度对许多游戏的更早的事件。当然,标志性图像,发现在日本的流行文化,让我们做了很多很酷的事情,与他们的单位和结构。帝国有这些巨大的浮动岛要塞功能为主,融入故事。你不能出乱子与财富的可能性,开辟了由一位日本派系-忍者,武士,机械,转化单位以及SCHOOL GIRL (校园女生...)

那么,未来的照明安装完成,我们正要继续下去钟。在数天内我将乘做飞机到莫斯科-我会让你知道关于这一趟的所有发生的事情,下一次我会接着写我的博客。再次感谢您最红色警报3 的支持和关心 。我们有一个整队的指挥与征服球迷努力工作的游戏,我们正在努力,与你分享红色警报3 的内容。请耐心等待!

-克里斯c orry
红色警报3 执行制作人
指挥与征服:红色警报3
EA洛杉矶

[ 本帖最后由 llllyce 于 2008-5-9 20:40 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
FatDeMon + 20 + 2 感谢翻译

总评分: 金钱 + 20  + 2   查看全部评分

感叹一下 XX公司的游戏果然不是我等“小众”可以体会的。。。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
板凳
发表于 2008-5-9 20:26:37 |只看该作者
支持一下!

个人不是很期待RA3……

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
地板
发表于 2008-5-9 20:30:19 |只看该作者
翻译全部完成
现在校对一遍

使用道具 举报

QUAKE☆雷神的小铁锤
钢铁鲨鱼 阿库拉潜艇

大头像勋章荣誉勋章战略游戏工作组专长成就勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

5#
发表于 2008-5-9 20:32:44 |只看该作者

回复 #2 llllyce 的帖子

你的翻译的确很快…………但我很想知道“矮化由一个20呎高的绿色屏障”这句话是怎么来的

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
6#
发表于 2008-5-9 20:34:51 |只看该作者

回复 #5 softboy86 的帖子

看不懂的就用机器翻译然后填写上去 ....

使用道具 举报

天邈汉化组特邀
古遗迹勘察研究员
孤岛危机☆暗杀之袖剑

战略游戏工作组专长成就勋章

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

7#
发表于 2008-5-9 20:36:02 |只看该作者

回复 #5 softboy86 的帖子

工具......................呵呵,猜测而已

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
8#
发表于 2008-5-9 20:47:39 |只看该作者
绿幕,就是电影拍摄的背景幕,绿幕技术和蓝幕差不多

这句话的意思应该是“20英尺高的绿幕让我(看起来)变矮”

等征服者的翻译吧,这里感谢llllyce的翻译预览,不过机器翻译的痕迹太明显了,没有逻辑性,非常影响阅读,容易引起误导,就这个角度看,不如不翻译

[ 本帖最后由 delphi81 于 2008-5-9 21:03 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

黄1区巡逻小队 捕食者坦克

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

9#
发表于 2008-5-9 20:56:24 |只看该作者
浮岛要塞是什么东西……

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
10#
发表于 2008-5-9 21:01:53 |只看该作者
psionic school girls

迷幻的制服女郎……为什么会出现这个单位

巨大的如同浮岛般的要塞,日方在海上有统治性的力量

使用道具 举报

谜幻の舞 风舞者
就不给过路费 超时空军团兵

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
11#
发表于 2008-5-9 22:31:31 |只看该作者
刚刚看到这个帖子时就有翻译的冲动..但是一想到上次翻译得那么差..就把这个冲动忍住..然后开始期待翻译..嘿嘿..

不过..psionic school girls..传说中的旭日升帝国的特种兵?特技..制服XXXX..

[ 本帖最后由 魂骑 于 2008-5-9 22:33 编辑 ]
  嗯,我很想说点什么,可是又不知道该说点什么,好吧,我不说了……

_____________________________________________________________┠Realm of Psyche┨

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:33 , Processed in 0.315515 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.