注册 | 登录

游侠NETSHOW论坛

游侠NETSHOW论坛 游侠NETSHOW论坛 无冬之夜2:西门城的秘密+无冬之夜2:泽希尔风暴 求助!!无冬1cep究竟如何应用在原版战役和资料片上啊? ...
查看: 2507|回复: 1

[求助] 求助!!无冬1cep究竟如何应用在原版战役和资料片上啊?? [复制链接]

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2018-12-4 15:13:45 |显示全部楼层
我用nwhak.exe把cep的hak文件解压到override目录了,怎么进游戏一点效果都没改变??

你们是怎么用的cep啊??

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2018-12-4 15:17:15 |显示全部楼层
另外,我在网上找到下面这个贴:

我昨晚装了CEP1.52,这是如何在OC modules(就是官方战役)中使用CEP的说明:

Rundown

1. You'll backup the OC modules.
2. You'll edit the OC modules to include the hak pak.
3. You'll replace the OC modules in the ...NWN\NWM\*.nwm folder.

Tutorial

1. Backup the OC modules.

You need to backup these modules to another folder in your hardrive, because you will need to put them back before patching the game (Don't know when 1.63 is due out, but you can bet it's coming).

I. Go to your NWN\NWM\ folder and copy the .nwm files to a seperate folder in your hadrive. I'd recommend you call it something descriptive (like NWN Backup modules), so that you know where to look when it comes time to patch.

When the patch is released, copy these contents back into your NWN\NWM\ folder before running the update (override the files).

2. Edit the modules.

We'll need to edit the modules to add the CEP content to them.

I. Copy all of the contents from your NWN\NWM\ folder to your NWN\Modules\ folder. From now on we will be dealing with these files (the ones in your NWN\Modules\ folder) only.

II. Select all the OC files you just copied and right click on them. Choose properties from the context menu. On the bottom, under "Attributes" make sure that "read only" is NOT checked.

III. Now rename the files one by one from *.nwm to *.mod.

IV. Open the toolset and load up the first OC chapter you want to edit.

V. When the module is loaded click on "Edit" then "Module Properties". Now click on the "Custom Content" tab.

VI. Add the custom content to the module as described here: http://www.nwncep.com/howtousecep/starting_fi.htm (Skip to the part where it discusses adding the hak and tlk files to the module). After you press ok, it'll take some time for the module to build.

VII. If you want to play around with some of the weapons I'd suggest you create some wepaons and drop them where you think your character can get to them. OR if you feel adventurous, look around for some shops and edit the shop inventory to include some of the new weapons.

VIII. Save the module (ignore unused resource warnings). And repeat the process for every OC chapter.

3. Replace the modules back where they belong.

Now that you're done editing you can put the modules back where they belong.

[NOTE: If you replace your original OC nwm files with the edited version it will break your ability to patch the game when the next patch becomes available. You will have to use the critical rebuild and that will most likely replace your edited files with BioWare's unedited version of the OC nwm files. You should leave your edited mode files in the modules directory and then select "Other Modules" to use them. ]

I. Rename all the edited OC modules back from *.mod to *.nwm .

II. Copy or cut all the edited modules from your NWN\Modules\ folder to your NWN\NWM\ folder. Override the existing files.

There you go, you're done. Keep in mind that unless you added some inventory items to shops or dropped some weapons/armor in the module you're only going to get the extra heads to play around with.

Alternatively you can use Leto to handcraft a PC (allowing you play wemic and brownie characters to boot).
-----------------------------------

我按他的方法用toolset导入官方战役,点"编辑"中的"模组属性",在新对话框的“自定义内容"标签里添加了所有rep的hak(我的游戏是无冬之夜1.69+CEP2.4+PRC3.5整合版,还装了cep2.6和2.61),然后各种报错,最后保存了复制回去,进游戏还是原来的战役,除了多了张载入图,没任何改变...

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:11 , Processed in 0.312295 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.