【FMYX】【修改器】FM Editor Live 2013（国外免费修改器，支持1333）
FMEL is a real time editor for use with Football Manager 2013 that enables you to edit essential club and person information on the fly (such as finances, kits and injuries). Compatible with the latest 13.3.3 patch.
FM Editor Live is a simple real time editor for Football Manager 2013.
It's the evolution of FM Real-Time Financial Editor and has been produced due to popular demand for a more advanced free editor.
Like its predecessor, FMEL has a very straightforward interface and works very fast.
Exclusively available from fmscout.com
This tool is released for FREE, as we feel you shouldn't be forced to pay for 3rd party tools of a game.
Released: 13 February 2013 - v1.3
Updated: 2 April 2013 - v1.3.6
People who want to put FM Editor Live 2013 on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
FeaturesFMEL allows you to search for the club and person of your choice and edit:
- Chairman Status
- Training Facilities
- Youth Facilities
- Transfer Budget
- Wage Budget
- Overall Balance
- Kit Colors
- Heal Team (Injuries)*
- CA / PA
- Foot (view only)
- Attributes (view only)
* Heal Team not only heals injuries but also changes the player's condition to 100% and clears his jadedness.
FMEL is a simple editor that allows you to quickly adjust information of clubs and persons. It should be safe to use it, but at any case make sure to keep a backup of your savegame before using.
Requirements► .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 (standalone offline installer) or higher
To find out if you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed, you can use Framework Detector (free tool).
► Patch 13.3.3 (International + Russian)
To use this version of FMEL, you must have your game updated with the 13.3.3 Patch.
Please note it won't work with the Korean or Asian editions of the game.
If you have one of the mentioned special editions of FM13 and you want to help us add support for it, please follow the instructions outlined on this topic.
This is FMEL for Windows.
If you're looking for a similar tool for Mac, please check out MacAssistant RT (another exclusive tool we release).
How to use
1. Extract the downloaded FMELv1.3.zip in a folder of your choice.
2. Run Football Manager 2013, and load your save game (or start a new one).
3. Run FMEditorLive.exe (ALT+TAB to desktop first if you're running FM full screen).
4. Click the "Load Game" button.
5. Enter club's name in the Search input box and hit Enter.
6. Double-click on the club's row. Edit what you wish in the 4 tabs available (Information, Finances, Kits, Teams) and click Save.
Double-click on the person's row. Edit birthday and/or nationality and click Save.
CreditsThis tool is an FMScout.com and Moddingway.com association.
BIG thanks to Stelios for being awesome enough to make this possible!
Logo by Stam.
- Support for 13.3.3 [International+Russian]
- Support for 13.3.3 [International]
- Improved Persons loading (internal)
- Fixed an issue with some team colors
- Support for 13.3.2 [International+Russian]
- Added Heal button at Player Screen
- Fixed an issue where FMEL would crash if you load another game on FM and don't press Load Game
- Fix for Player's screen on localised Windows
- Fix for Player's save
- Support for 13.3.2
- Added Player Current/Potential Ability
- Added Player Foot L/R (View only)
- Added Player Attribute (View only)
- Added configuration file for changing search list columns
- Added support for multiple screens (Clubs or Players)
- Support for 13.2.3
- Renamed to FMEL
- Added Training/Youth Facilities on Clubs screen
- Added Team tab on Clubs screen with "Heal Team" functionality
- Added support for Persons screen through search
- Added Persons screen with Birthday and Nationality editing support
- Fixed wrong finances (Transfer Budget, Payroll Budget) for non-active teams
- Added Nation loading support
- Added Current GameID and Date loading support
- Major part of source code rewritten
- Redesigned Club form
- Added Club Reputation
- Added Club Chairman Status
- Added Club Kits editing
- Added support for Currencies (UKP, Euro, USD) and Salary View (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
- Added Preferences
- Support for 13.2.2
- Initial release, support for 13.1.3
- Added Balance/Transfer Budget/Wage Budget read/write support.