评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-20 10:16:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 potato8850 于 2012-10-22 21:57 编辑

Dark Souls Mouse Fix

DSMfix .9
Changelog .9
- Added support for action modifiers. Users may bind a mouse button to a secondary action that will fire when the specified input is combined with a modifier key. If a modifier key is specified, be sure to unbind said key in-game.
- Various fixes.

Download:

FAQ:
Why am I here?
The default KB+M controls present the user with an interesting dilemma: under what circumstances shall I prefer dishonor to death? Well, now there's a third choice.
How do I install this?
This is intended to be used with DSfix. After installing DSfix...

In DSfix.ini, find this line:
於Dsfix.ini中,看到以下句子:

dinput8dllWrapper none

Make it look like this line:
將之更改成以下的這句:

dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll

Then, unzip dsmfix09.zip; place all dsmfix* files in the DATA directory (~Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition\DATA).
然後,解壓縮Dsmfix09.zip;將入面所有檔案覆制到DATA文件目錄(就是放Dsfix.ini那個目錄了)

Finally, open dsmfixgui.exe (requires .NET 4) and make the desired adjustments (mouse over an option for relevant tooltips); or, edit dsmfix.ini by hand.
最後,開啟dsmfixgui.exe(系統需要裝了 .NET4) 進行必要的調整(鼠標移到一個選項會有相關提示); 或通過手工編輯dsmfix.ini(就是記事本開啟自己編輯)

How does target switching work?
Mousewheel: When locked on target, switch targets using the mousewheel.
Mouselook: When locked on target, a flick towards the desired target will cause the target to switch. This is the default behavior.
Mouselook with modifier: As above, but only when a modifier key is depressed.
Can sensitivity be adjusted on the fly?
Yes. Press Numpad Plus/Numpad Minus to adjust sensitivity while in-game.

Can I adjust the in-game Camera Speed?
Yes. With the transform fix introduced in version .5, it is no longer necessary that the in-game Camera Speed be set to 0. Experiment with higher values to better approximate "classic" PC mouselook.

Can the sensitivity be increased beyond 10?
Yes. Also, no. This specific implementation is limited by what is possible with a controller; a transformed delta may never exceed the maximum permissible magnitude of an Xbox 360 analog stick. Thus, increasing the senstivity past a certain point offers negative returns (in the form of lost granularity).

The game loses focus when moving the mouse.
In DSfix.ini, find this line:

captureCursor 0

Make it look like this line:

captureCursor 1

I cannot move the camera; I do not care for the works of Manet.
Try disabling the 'UI Mouse' option. Optionally send me your system specs so that I may better ponder the life choices that brought me to this juncture.

My character appears to be running about all nimbly-bimbly.
Physical/virtual controllers and certain gaming keyboards will likely battle this mod for supremacy. Consider disabling the devices in question.

Issues with target switching/in-game UI.
I would like to say that the representation of the game state has been established through exhaustive empirical inference and in a very real sense, I just did. If you're quite certain you've configured everything correctly and you're still experiencing unexpected behavior, shoot me an email with your relevant system specs (Windows version, 32/64 bit, etc).

Future stuff:
If someone feels like sending me a 40fbc4ad (key mapping texture) with blank keys, I can see about programatically generating a user's current key config.

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分金钱 人气 收起 理由
wl01973167 + 15 + 1 感谢分享~

总评分: 金钱 + 15  人气 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
沙发
发表于 2012-10-22 21:57:46 |只看该作者
用Dsfix的人要用這個才能鎖定視角

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:02 , Processed in 0.335775 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.