荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-5-22 18:06:58 |显示全部楼层
Game Options 遊戲選項

Below the options you can find in the Options menu in The Sims 3:
以下是一些選項可以在M3內的遊戲選項中找到

Graphics:
Options for: Full-Screen yes or no, Resolution and Refresh rate. Also can choose to Hide Objects and turn Reflections on or off.
There's also a slider for Smooth Edges.

The following options can be set at Low, Medium or High:
- Visual Effects
- Lighting & Shadows
- Tree Details
- Distance View
- Detailed Lots (16 different choices for this one).
- Textures
- Sim Detail

Game options:
- Reverse rotation of Camera up-down, left-right.
- Scrolling Edges
- 12-24 Clock
- Free Will (none, low, high)
- Life expectancy (up to 960 days)
- Aging (on or off)
- Story Progression
- Lessons

Volume:
- Voices
- Sound Effects
- Music
- Neighborhood Sounds
- Sound Quality

Movie making options:
- Video Format (Small, Medium, Large)
- Sound (on, off)
- Userinterface (Hide, Show)
- Max Recording time (1 - 9999)
- Quality Video (Low, Normal, High, Highest)

(From SnootySims)

使用道具 举报

SIMS守护天使

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-5-22 18:16:38 |显示全部楼层
SnootySims的M3試玩報告

Below, my preview of the Sims 3. I did not have much time to play the game; Took a lot of notes instead, but I still got a pretty good impression of the game.

The neighborhood
Some are wondering how it's possible to show a whole neighborhood with no loadingtimes. The answer is simple; All the other houses are completely empty and have low textures. BUT once you move closer to a certain house, objects, sims and high textures are added. This updating takes only a few seconds and doesn't bother at all.
A small nitpick; You can't zoom out from a sim to the full neighborhood in 1 go. After zooming out for a bit (until you see a complete house for example) a magnifying glass appears and you need to click it to zoom out further. Same goes for zooming in again. Not bothersome, just something you wouldn't expect.

I'm sure there are a few people (me included) that can't be bothered by all that "seamless neighborhood' thing and only want to focus on the household. Don't worry, it's just as in Sims2; Just see the neighborhood as a giant back yard and feel free to stay at your house. For example, if your Sims leaves for work, the game speeds up as before until he returns. But ofcourse you can choose to follow him there, and after work, get some groceries or visit a neighbor (or leave work early if you want).

Changing families
I believe that for some it's still a bit unknown how to switch your playable families. Well it's simple: When you're done playing one family, you can choose to save your game and load up another or, if you don't mind that the family you just played continues its life without you, do the following:
Zoom out until you're back in neighborhood view (see it from above), click the 'Change family' button, click on any familylot and then you go to that family. Note that your previous family does lose its wishes.

Creating a Sim
We were asked to create a sim for the Exchange. I thought, with all those millions of options, it would take me hours. But that wasn't the case. I decided to make myself and after randomizing a bit I found a somewhat similar looking sim. Chose some nice clothes, used Create a style to put some nice textures on it, added the right shoes and changed some facial features and was done pretty fast. So for those that want a nice looking sim and don't want to spend too much time in CAS, you will love the Sims 3.

Because I was done so fast, I had quite some time left to play around with my sim a bit. The controls are getting a bit used to and with the hilly landscape it's a bit hard to get the right angle, but you'll get the hang off it quickly. Another nice feature is all those little exclusive interactions. For example, my Sim was sitting on the toilet eating a from a small bucket of icecream (like those Ben&Jerry ones)! I'm not even sure it's a normal interaction or because I chose a certain trait. I bet many Simsforums will be filled with stories like "you never guess what my Sim just did!"

Time for some tv. In old previews, you could read there were only 4 channels. But there were a few more added and there are 9 channels now! Here's the list: Fishing, Sport, Kitchen, Horror, Action, Kids, Romantic, Garden and History. Ofcourse the images on the tv are much sharper now.

Language and sound
The language of the Sims is much improved. It's not just a bunch of random odd words as in Sims 2, no it sounds like Simlish is a real existing language now. There are ofcourse 3 different types of talksounds and different pitch heights but it all sounds a lot more realistic.
As for the other sounds, they are very similar to Sims 2, just a bit sharper and more clear.

Boolprop cheat
Yes the boolprop cheat is back only, as you may know, without typing the boolprop in front of it. It does have less options though; In Sims2, nearly every object had extra options. In Sims 3 it's limited to a few. You can slide your needs left and right, click on a sim and change its traits but that's about it.
The biggest options are to be found at the mailbox (trashcan doesn't do anything):
Shift-click the mailbox and you get the following options:
Make everyone happy
Make friends for me
Make me know everyone
Force NPC
Make Needs static
Force visitor
Careers
With Careers, you can choose any job in the game including the part-time jobs.

Careers
The jobs system is similar as in Sims 2. Find 3 jobs in the paper, 5 on the pc but now you can also apply at the career-building in question. A difference is that some careers branch out in other jobs. After reaching level 5, you can choose a different direction. Here are those careers in question:
Law enforcement: Secret Agent and Forensic analist
Music: Rock and Classical
Crime: Thief and Evil

Free will or no free will?
There are 3 options for free will: No free will, low free will and high free will. Default is set at high free will and that option is a fair bit higher then in Sims 2. The sim does everything on its own and you can literally leave him alone for hours and it won't mess up things as much as in sims 2.
I set the free will to Low and that's a big difference! The sim does absolutely nothing and just stands in the room letting its needs go in the red, neglecting everything. Just before he died of hunger, he grabbed a little snack to save his life and then continued doing nothing. It's a bit disapointing and why they included it at all is a mystery to me. If I would give a number to it, it would be like this:
No free will: 0
Low free will: 5
High free will: 100

Fulfilling the needs
Now being almost completely in the red, I decided to get his needs back again. So I sent him to take a bath. Somewhat disapointing is the fact that it takes over 2 hours to get him from red to green. Making dinner takes some time as well; I decided to make some spagetti, and the Sim realistically gets all ingredients on a plate, chops them up, puts them in a bowl, stirs, heats it up and puts it on a plate. After a full hour, you can start eating...

This slow regenerating is not that noticable though because since the Sims are so smart, they clean and eat long before they are in the red. It's not so bad now, but when expansions are added (perhaps hobbies and pets and stuff), this will get you into some serious time trouble. At that time, you're probably required to purchase the unrealistic 'Steel Bladder' and 'Perma Clean" rewards.

Conclusion:
Sims 3 is beautiful and has a great atmosphere; Birds in the sky, the moon moving up, slowly going from day to night, the clear sounds, it's a great improvement.
But it's really not just about the great graphics. You will most likely get used to that quickly; No, it's all those little features almost hidden in the game, like Traits specific conversations and options, the different voices and CAS options that makes your playable Sim truly unique.
I'm happy to say that it's still the Sims game we all know and love, but with all these new features it feels like a totally new game.

Thanks very much to DeSims2.nl for the chance to check the game out!

(From SnootySims)

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-23 00:49:06 |显示全部楼层
为什么我打不开作弊框?
按住CTRL+SHIFT+C没反应

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-23 08:12:11 |显示全部楼层
偶只想要状态回升の秘籍

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-23 08:25:36 |显示全部楼层
我按了也没有用 奇怪

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-23 12:59:15 |显示全部楼层
有没有告诉我,
为什么一输作弊码就死机呢?

使用道具 举报

SIMS守护天使

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-5-23 13:53:16 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 莉莉安娜 于 2009-5-23 08:12 发表
偶只想要状态回升の秘籍

testingCheatsEnabled true
這個秘籍可以把需求拉得滿滿的

使用道具 举报

SIMS守护天使

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-5-23 14:34:03 |显示全部楼层
13 screenshots from the Riverview neighborhood
13張新遊戲圖片關於河景社區

A new movie starring Susan Boyle.
一個新影片starring Susan Boyle

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims3/video/6210183/the-sims-3--susan-boyle-tribute-gameplay-movie?tag=videos;title;1
前面有36秒是廣告,後面的就是影片了

(From Gamespot)

[ 本帖最后由 manwong0927 于 2009-5-23 14:45 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-24 11:31:38 |显示全部楼层
这个小镇真可爱。。。偶超喜欢。。。可是要上哪里下载呀?楼主之前给的地址,偶都上不去的说。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-24 12:49:02 |显示全部楼层
还是这个版本带的那个社区有爱。等6/11下吧~
请叫我Fztec
我的艾丝蒂尔,你就像太阳那样的耀眼、那样的炫目……虽然,我不得不从如此珍爱的你身边逃走……但我会比任何人都更加想念你,从第一次见到你,我就喜欢上了你,那么……再见了……艾丝蒂尔……
-------------------------
以上为前任帐号所有者签名

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-24 13:06:18 |显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了!! 20202020202020202020200

使用道具 举报

SIMS守护天使

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-5-24 15:23:15 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 hazelh 于 2009-5-24 11:31 发表
这个小镇真可爱。。。偶超喜欢。。。可是要上哪里下载呀?楼主之前给的地址,偶都上不去的说。

還不能下載,
需等到6/2,另外你必須有正版序號註冊,

使用道具 举报

SIMS守护天使

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议

发表于 2009-5-24 15:29:16 |显示全部楼层
IGN的M3 Preview

The Sims 3: A Peek at The Store and Riverview
We check out the online store and the new town.

May 22, 2009 - The Sims 3 may have leaked onto the Internet two weeks before its release, but there's more to the game than just that code. EA's big sequel ships with only one town, Sunset Valley, but a second town, Riverview, will be available for free download once you register the game. Beyond that,there's the online interaction through the game's Web site and online store. What the store looks like remains hidden to you until the game's official release on June 2, but we were recently granted access behind EA's firewall to check out the store, as well as Riverview.

When you get the game you can set up an account on The Sims 3 Website. Now, this is important because the Web site is a portal to many different things. There's a section called My Page which has various subsections. My Page lets you set up a Facebook- or MySpace-style social networking page. My Blog lets you blog about your Sims 3 experience. There are also sections that let you manage your friends list, send and receive messages, and keep track of things that you've tagged in the game that you like.

See how lifetime wishes work. (HD available.)

Then there's The Exchange part of the site; it lets you share your creations with the rest of the world. This includes objects, sims,lots, households, clothing, hair color, accessories, and patterns. After that, there's Movies & More, which lets you create movies and stories. We covered this movie mash up tool set last month, but it basically gives you movie editing tools in the Web site. You can then share your movies with your friends or the community as a whole, or upload them to videosites such as YouTube.

A major component of The Sims 3 Web site is The Store. Now if you've been keeping up with gaming the past few years, then you know that one of the emerging trends are microtransactions. It's the idea that you can buy optional items for, say, an online role-playing game for a small fee. These usually include stuff like a cool costume or aunique item, so it seems like a natural for The Sims. The Sims 3 will introduce an online store and SimPoints, the currency that the storeuses. To get you started, EA will give you 1,000 SimPoints in your account. You can purchase more SimPoints in 500-, 1,000-, and 2,000-point packages; 1,000 SimPoints costs $10, so basically think ofit as 100 points as costing $1.

Are ready to shop?

TheStore will feature exclusive items made by the development team thatcan be used to further customize your game. There are five sections currently, and we're told that you can shop in different ways. You can buy whole sets of furniture, or just room sets (say a bedroom set), or just individual items. The Sets section of the store groups all the various themed items together. Do you like Tiki furniture? Or maybe a Storybook set ("lovely items that look like they've been pulled directly from a storybook")? Or there's a Hewnsman set for those who like woodwork and detailing, and a Bayside set that looks like something out of an Ikea catalog; it mixes wood construction with modern appliances. If you don't want to buy whole sets, the Home Décorsection of the store lets you shop for individual items. Maybe there's a nice vase you want, or a couch that caught your eye? The Home Improvement section of the store features items for use directly on your house; we're talking doors, windows, columns, fences, and thelike. The Bob Vilas of the world will spend their time here.

Then there are two sections in The Store geared toward customizing your sims. The Clothing section breaks out the newest fashions, broken down by age group (child, teen, adult, etc.) and familiar categories(everyday, formal, sleepwear, and athletic). Finally, there's the Hairsection that gives you access to new hairstyles as well as headwear,like cowboy hats and caps.
Now, you're probably wondering how much these items will cost. Wewere asked not to reveal specific prices, as the development teamhasn't finalized all the prices yet and some may change before launch.We can say that we saw some things priced as low as 25 points and 75points. We also saw many items at the 100-point level. We're told thatthe upper limit for stuff is around 2,000 points, which we imagine areprobably for complete themed sets full of many individual items.

Keep in mind that The Store is completely optional; you won't needto use it to play the game. We've been playing with a review build andwe can say that there's a wealth of content in there already, so it'snot like EA is only giving us a handful of items and forcing us topurchase the rest. The amount of content in game seems comperable toThe Sims 2 and its predecessor.

This sim goes fishing... in bed. (HD available.)

One thing that you won't need to spend money on is Riverview, thetown that's only available once you register. After you've registered,you go to the Web site and download Riverview; that process launches The Sims 3Game Launcher, the utility that lets you manage all of your downloadedcontent. Riverview will show up in the Downloads section. You thenselect it and click on install to have it installed into your game. Nowyou can play in Riverview. After that, Riverview shows up in yourInstalled Content section, where you can uninstall it and any othercontent that you've downloaded and installed from the Web site. So ifyou don't like a sim that you've downloaded from The Exchange, this iswhere you go to get rid of him or her.

Riverview offers up its own adventures to uncover. On our firstrunaround the town we discovered an abandoned and boarded up mineentrance on the outskirts as town, as well as a fish farm that'sperfect if your sims like to go fishing. The miniature Stonehenge on asmall island in the river is perfect to get away from everything,though we haven't figured out how to interact with it yet; is it aplace for pagan rituals or just a nice spot for sims to make out?

Nice van.

Withall this potential content online, it'll also be interesting to see howEA tackles expansion packs. After all, the first two games in theseries each spawned more than half a dozen expansions that offered newgameplay features as well as new items, furnishings, clothing, andmore. But if The Store allows you to buy lots of items independently ofan expansion, does this mean that we'll see more of a focus ondelivering different types of gameplay experiences with expansions?We'll have to wait and see.

(From IGN)

[ 本帖最后由 manwong0927 于 2009-5-24 15:36 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
积分
金钱
荣誉
人气
评议
发表于 2009-5-24 16:51:05 |显示全部楼层
作弊码还是和以前的一样啊```
不用担心脑袋记不住了

燈籠易碎.
                 恩寵難回

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 02:02 , Processed in 0.318906 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.