荣誉
人气
评议
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-1-11 20:05:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
原贴出处:http://www.bn13.com/bbs/read.php?tid=39228&page=e

原采访:http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3171714&p=1

1UP: For people who might not know about Alpha Protocol, can you describe it in just eight words?

Chris Avellone: Well, that's a very perplexing question, as you're asking us to be brief, and that's not how we usually answer. OK, here are three ways, though they aren't all as concise as you're wanting them to be: If you were given an unsigned government check, and asked to save the world, what would you do? If you had the choice to stop a global conspiracy, would you? Be Bauer, Bourne, Bond, in any combination.

Chris Parker: I can tell you that mine pretty much suck. I have "live the story of your own espionage agent" and "espionage role-playing with an awesome story!"

大意:
1UP:为了不了解这游戏的人民,请你俩用八个字来形容它。
Chris Avellone:呃,这问题太难了,我不怎么会回答。好吧,三条,没你要求的那么简明:给你一张没签字的政府支票,要求你拯救世界,你怎么办?如果你有机会阻止一场国际阴谋,你会去做吗?你可以成为鲍尔、伯恩、邦德的任选合体。
Chris Parker:我的很烂。“你的间谍你做主”和“剧情很棒的间谍RPG”。

1UP: "Espionage" nowadays can mean a lot of things. It can mean stealth like in Splinter Cell, or high-octane action like in a modern James Bond movie. What kind of espionage feel does Alpha Protocol have?

CP: It does encompass a little bit of all of those things. Our conversation and role-playing system are cued to let you try to build whatever kind of agent you want, so when you go into a mission, how you fight or deal with that mission will depend on how you built your character. You can go in and stealth around to set up traps and take out bad guys that way, or go in with guns blazing for some "high-octane" action that you mentioned. When I think of Bourne or Bond, I also think of a lot of conversations with people, and a lot of manipulation of various forces at work. That takes place during the story aspect, while the action element is a bit like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear, but more "shootery." We do a lot of different things, and we leave it up to the player to pick which ones are the best fit for their character.

重点:
1UP:现代间谍有很多内涵。可以像《细胞分裂》般的隐秘,也可以像现代007般的火爆。这玩意呢?
CP:都有点。我们的对话和角色扮演系统让你能搞出自己想要的类型的特工,如何进行任务取决于你的角色塑造。可以潜行设陷阱抓坏人,也可以持枪扫射。动作元素有点像《细胞分裂》《潜龙谍影》,但更多射击。我们干了很多活,玩家自己去挑选最合适他们角色的。

1UP: What kinds of agents do you guys play as?

CP: For a long time, I was playing a guy who maxed out Pistols and Toughness; I basically couldn't really die and I could [perform critical hits] easily -- in fact, there's a special ability that lets you do a critical hit either from cover or from a distance. Since a pistol also takes a silencer, that was a pretty deadly combination overall. I was using that for a while, but one of the other guys on the project started talking about how much fun he was having stealthing around and using gadgets, so for the last few weeks, I've been using a stealth guy with gadgets. I'll go sneak over to someplace and plant either proximity or remote mines, then run off to another area and use a noisemaker to lure someone over, and just giggle. That's my favorite build at the moment, but I know my favorite will change as development goes on.

CA: I prefer all the stealth and infiltration options because a lot of the gadgets are really fun. I'm also a little bit biased, because the technical and stealth skills -- once you pump them up -- will give you new dialogue options for some characters, and I really enjoy writing those.

大意:
1UP:你俩玩什么类型的角色?
CP:我玩了很长一段时间的强壮神枪手。基本上打不死,而且可以轻易地做出致命一击。后来组里的另一个家伙不断告诉我用擅长潜行的角色使用各种小工具多么有趣。所以最后一两周,我开始用这种角色。潜行,安放各种地雷,跑掉然后制造声音吸引人过来,然后偷笑。现在我最喜欢这一角色,但我知道随着开发进度前进我的喜好会改变。
CA:我喜欢潜行和渗透的选择,因为各种小工具实在是有趣。我还有点偏心,因为科技和潜行技能可以给你更多的对话选择,而我很喜欢编写这些对话。

1UP: Can you talk a bit about the combat system -- what does it feel like moment to moment?

CP: You play in a third-person over-the-shoulder perspective, running around behind [protagonist agent Mike Thorton]. Your most direct form of combat is with guns, and there are four different gun types, each with their own unique upgrades and so forth. Each of the gun types has a different "personality" that complements different play styles; the pistol is an elegant weapon that can be very quiet, the shotgun would be a room-clearing weapon, while the sub-machinegun is also a room-clearer, and the assault rifle is more of a soldier's weapon. The gunplay works a lot like other shooters.

Or you can use close-quarters combat; you can stealth up to someone and do a silent kill like in a Splinter Cell, or just pummel people in hand-to-hand combat. Or use traps and grenades -- there's a lot of different options available to you. On top of those basic options, you gain special abilities, which are basically modern-day versions of spells. For example, with the submachinegun you can do a Bullet Storm, which basically does a ton of extra damage for a limited time. You don't even have to worry about reloading, so that'd be one way to quickly clear a room of guys by using an ability. You have a lot of options for the player, but at its base, you have a traditional third-person over-the-shoulder action game where you have a choice as to how you take on most of your enemies.

重点:
1UP:说说战斗系统。
CP:第三人称过肩视角。主要用枪打,有四种枪,还可以升级等等。各种武器代表各种“性格”,对应于各种玩法。手枪很安静,猎枪清场,冲锋枪还是清场,步枪则是士兵的武器。枪战和其他射击游戏差不多。
         还可以近战,潜行暗杀,徒手搏斗。使用陷阱和手榴弹。除了这些基础选择,还有特殊能力,其实就是现代版的“魔法”,比如冲锋枪的“枪林弹雨”,在限制时间内造成额外伤害。有很多选择,但还是个第三人称过肩动作游戏。

1UP: When I hear about a game that you guys are doing, I think of previous writing-heavy titles like PlaneScape: Torment or Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer. Can you talk a bit about the writing and dialogue for Alpha Protocol?

CA: What we're trying to do with Alpha Protocol is tailor the dialogue system to reinforce the feel of the game -- give it more of a 24, or "timed momentum," feel. When I say that, I mean that in a lot of our previous games like PlaneScape or KOTOR 2 or Mask of the Betrayer, the conversations in those games are very interrogation-based, in that you can go through each dialogue option repeatedly and explore everything that character has to say. In Alpha Protocol, that is a lot different; there is one path during the conversation, and it keeps going in a forward direction -- you don't usually have the chance to go back and talk to people again. We call this overall system the Dialogue Stance System, which was developed by Brian Mitsoda who worked on Vampire: Bloodlines. The whole intent of the conversation system is to make conversations feel more real, so a lot of the Stance choices you make won't loop back on themselves; they'll take one path of the conversation, and you'll see reactivity and results based on that choice.

大意:
1UP:当我听说你们这群家伙在做这游戏的时候,我想到了之前的大文字量作品如《异域镇魂曲》《无冬之夜2:背叛者面具》。说点这游戏的写作和对话吧。

CA:我们试着裁剪对话系统使之符合这游戏的调调——给它一点《反恐24小时》之类的感觉。我的意思是说我们之前做的游戏诸如《异域镇魂曲》《旧共和国武士2》《背叛者面具》的对话都是提问式的,你们可以反复的阅览每个对话选项,探索角色可能说的所有语句。在这个游戏中就不一样了,对话只有一条路,它保持向前——你一般没机会返回来再和某个人进行第二次谈话。我们称之为对话观点系统,由Brian Mitsoda制作《吸血鬼:避世血族》时搞出来的。意图是要把对话弄得更真实,一大堆观点选择不会循环,只会一路向前,然后你将会看到你的选择造成的反响和后果。

1UP: Are there party members? Does Michael Thorton hang out with other secret agents?

CA: He's a solitary person. He's the only character you control and you will not have companions joining you over the course of the game, except in very specific circumstances. It won't feel like KOTOR 1 or 2 in that respect.

CP: At the same time, there are a lot of characters that you interact with over the course of the game in a continuing fashion where you're developing storylines with those characters.

重点:
1UP:有队友吗?
CA:他是独行客。只有非常特定的状况下例外。和《旧共和国武士》系列不同。
CP:同时你会和很多人交互,发展故事线。

1UP: Care to name any specifics?

CA: Sure, and just so you know, a lot of the character designs were developed by designer Brian Mitsoda, and we've then added gameplay mechanics on top of those. One of the more colorful and notable characters you'll meet is the German mercenary cougar named Sie. Now when I say "cougar," I mean she's been in the intelligence game for quite some time, and she's sort of showing her age while also just throwing it all out there too. You encounter her in a series of several missions over the course of the game, and you sort of build up a very interesting, interactive relationship with her.

1UP: Another thing that I associate with your games is the tendency for significant choices or dilemmas. Can you talk about the kinds of choices you'll be making?

CA: One of the early decisions, which itself is a kind of an example of the decisions you'll make a lot in the game, is that while you're hunting for this particular terrorist leader, you find one of the arms dealers that he regularly does business with. But when you encounter him, you're faced with a dilemma: Do you let him go so that he can lead you back to the terrorist leader, but with the danger that by being free, more people will die from the weapons he traffics in the Middle East? Or do you take the paladin route, and realize that this guy is a criminal, and despite the fact that you might lose access to finding the terrorist leader still bring him in and arrest him? Or if you're the sort of character who wants to see justice done then and there, do you simply put a bullet in his head? All of those things create a different reactive feel to the opening mission, and it's the player's choice of which path he wants to pursue, with different risks and bonuses.

以上两段包含剧透。
第一段说游戏里有个罗曼史。
第二段采访者问“你们做的游戏的特点是充满重要的选择和左右为难的境况。谈谈这次你们制作的选择?”

1UP: Right now, what would you say is the most significant improvement that Alpha Protocol makes over your previous games?

CP: In my opinion, I think that having action gameplay is pretty significant. When we started Alpha Protocol, we were like "what are we going to do that's a little bit different?" And we didn't do it just to have something different than we've done before; we love our previous games, but we really wanted to have something that was fast-paced, where you have to make decisions on your feet, but you still have tactical special abilities to use. How that's all come together so far is pretty cool. But as far as specifics, we've done a lot of tuning recently, and as I said earlier, playing as a stealth character is pretty fun. Setting up traps for unwary enemies while keeping them and their friends unaware of what's going on is pretty cool and is what I've been enjoying the most recently.

重点:
1UP:现在,说说这个游戏较以往你们做的游戏最大的改进是什么?
CP:我认为是加入了动作元素。我们喜欢之前做的游戏,但我们这次想搞点快节奏的游戏。当然我们还是做了些调整,比如之前提到的潜行类角色。

1UP: OK, what about you, Chris Avellone? What's the coolest thing you've seen in the game recently?

CA: The way we have conversations set up is that you don't always directly talk to somebody face-to-face in the game. Between the cinematics team and how we structure the Dialogue Stance System, we have it so that you can pop open your PDA and talk to people through that, and we saw the first polished version of that. It's like having a little person in your pocket that talks to you! When I saw it, it just looked pretty amazing how the team finally pulled it off.

重点:
1UP:好,你呢,Chris Avellone?你最近在游戏中看见到最酷的事是啥?
CA:引起对话的不总是面对面的交谈。你可以通过PDA与人们交谈。就像口袋里有个小人和你谈话!当我看到这时,我觉得影像制作团队的成果太令人惊异了。

[ 本帖最后由 meibole 于 2009-1-11 20:07 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金钱 收起 理由
eason001 + 10 感谢分享~

总评分: 金钱 + 10   查看全部评分

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|游侠NETSHOW论坛 ( 苏ICP备2023007791号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:54 , Processed in 0.253020 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.