- 0 小时
发表于 2007-11-7 12:23:55
【北京娱乐通游戏频道讯】2007年10月8日 法国育碧(Ubisoft)公司上周末发布了二战飞行模拟游戏《炽天使2：二战秘密任务(Blazing Angel 2 Secret Missions of WWII)》1.01版补丁程序。
育碧公布的补丁细节显示，1.01版补丁程序将对图象效果、控制设定、多人及单人游戏以及对包括Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2手柄、Logitech Deluxe 250键盘在内硬件外设的兼容性进行调整。
1. Various text in the game and in the Readme.txt file was edited and fixed. Incorrect des criptions were fixed.
2. Fixed: Graphical corruption in the bombing interface during mission "Grand Theft".
3. Fixed: Graphical corruption when destroying ships with bombs.
4. Fixed: During a multiplayer session, a player could only enter Spectate Mode once.
5. Fixed: Players who joined a session in progress in the Assault mode had a desynchronized timer and objective bar.
6. Fixed: Various issues with the phase switch in the Assault and Kamikaze modes.
7. Fixed: Sometimes, launching a mission would cause the previous cut-scene to be played again, or the game to crash, if the cut-scene was skipped.
8. Fixed: In some resolutions, the bombing interface was displayed improperly.
9. Fixed: In the Coop Campaign mode, the number of respawn tickets was not updated when restarting from the beginning.
10. Fixed: For players using the Xbox 360 controller, the controller would stop working if the player unplugged the network cable.
11. Fixed: The hangar menu sometimes behaved improperly for planes that cannot have tail markings.
12. User could not assign actions to a button by clicking the left mouse button to change the button that was previously assigned.
13. The control changes were not saved for Keyboard/Mouse.
14. Some types of gamepads or joysticks were not detected properly when combined with some types of USB keyboards (especially Saitek gamepads with Logitech USB keyboards).
15. The game had no sound if a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 was plugged in.
16. The landing gear did not work in Simulator mode.
17. [Campaign][Paris] The third objective “Protect Marguerite while she drives towards a safe zone” does not end under certain circumstances, so the mission cannot be completed.
18. [Menu][Loading Screen]Incorrect command controls key des cription.
19. [Windows Vista] The game will automatically restart after a crash. When this issue occurs, the game will re-start and remain stuck in the Xbox 360 initial loading screen.
20. [Readme] The user should be informed that while defining controllers that have a slider/throttle; The slider/throttle should be positioned in the middle position for Idle Stance.
21. [Controls] User cannot assign any buttons/commands to a command by clicking the left mouse button to change the key that was previously assigned.
22. [Controls] When using some USB keyboards (ex. Logitech Deluxe 250 Keyboard) certain controllers cannot be mapped.
23. [Controls] The game has no sound if a Microsoft Side Winder Force Feedback 2 is plugged in.
24. [Controls][Saitek X52] The Saitek X52 controller cannot be mapped at all if the user has a Logitech keyboard plugged in through the USB port.
25. [Online] If the server quits the session, from LAN, he will be sent in the Join/ Create game menu (online menu), even if the user doesn’t have a internet connection.
26. [Multiplayer][Windows Vista]Windows Vista Clients are desynchronized when joining a multiplayer server created on a Windows XP platform. If the server is created on a Vista platform, all players will be out of sync.
When assigning joystick buttons to actions, sometimes the Slider is assigned instead of the desired button. In order to avoid this, please keep the Slider in a neutral position (in the middle) when assigning those buttons.
总评分: 金钱 + 5